PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rynetory2
05-05-17, 08:35 PM
You can ask general game play questions on this thread. :)

Parlez2008
05-07-17, 04:48 PM
I do not like that I cannot receive gifts once "full". What does "full" mean anyways? I should be able to receive gifts from all my neighbors since I've taken the time to become neighbors with them. Also, food gifts should be listed before parts.

Rynetory2
05-07-17, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

You can receive 20 gifts per day from your neighbours. Full means you have already reached 20 gifts. See Gifts & Requests (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413130&viewfull=1#post1413130) in Game Guide for more information.

nutmegtn
05-08-17, 08:12 PM
Hi I was reading on forums about sale ovens having 1reciepe and to check the cookbook how and where is this cookbook

Rynetory2
05-08-17, 08:43 PM

Here's the link for Cookbook (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook) and you can find it and other game information in Bakery Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide).

atrekker1
05-09-17, 07:43 AM
how an I find the cookbook?

Rynetory2
05-09-17, 07:58 AM
how an I find the cookbook?

See Post #5

nutmegtn
05-09-17, 09:37 AM
Thank you so much for the help ��

ShortcakesbyChris
05-10-17, 12:02 PM
Ok. Where do I find the cookbook?

kooky panda
05-10-17, 12:25 PM
Ok. Where do I find the cookbook?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook

hellob73
05-12-17, 06:19 PM
I do not like that I cannot receive gifts once "full". What does "full" mean anyways? I should be able to receive gifts from all my neighbors since I've taken the time to become neighbors with them. Also, food gifts should be listed before parts.

Do you mean when neighbors write full on your wall? That means all your tables have coins on them. It has nothing to do with gifts

georider
05-13-17, 11:52 AM
I have two doors in my bakery. The customers from the second door come in and go to the first door,
which is the original door, before they go anywhere else. How can I get them to go to their destination without going to the first door first?

twospoons
05-13-17, 12:08 PM
Hi georider! Customers need to check in with bakery hosts before they can find a table. Since you only have one host stand and it's by your first door, second door people are walking over there. If you put a second stand near your second door, they'll use that one instead and go sit down quicker.

(Feel free to decline or accept three spoons invite as you wish, that was me checking out your place)

wnlyma
05-14-17, 06:43 AM
what can golden knobs and fryer hoses be used for? I have 100s of them and it seems like they can't be used for anything.

pixiegamer
05-14-17, 10:57 AM
what can golden knobs and fryer hoses be used for? I have 100s of them and it seems like they can't be used for anything.

The Golden Knob is a part used in the Moon Festival Fountain, while the Fryer Hose is a part used in the Texas Fryer. Unfortunately, the two appliances mentioned above were both goal appliances, so if you hadn't unlocked them at the time of their goal set, you won't be able to build them now :( However, it's always a possibility that future appliances may require these goal parts.

You can check VanaCatu's amazing CookBook (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook) for more information on appliances and parts :)

paulinabracho
05-15-17, 07:23 AM
Hi georider! Customers need to check in with bakery hosts before they can find a table. Since you only have one host stand and it's by your first door, second door people are walking over there. If you put a second stand near your second door, they'll use that one instead and go sit down quicker.

(Feel free to decline or accept three spoons invite as you wish, that was me checking out your place)

where is it, please? I'd like another stand but I can't find it :confused:
a search tool would be really useful on this game! :p

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 07:28 AM

Host is under Tables tab.

geordieprogman
05-15-17, 07:31 AM

It's a cash register you need in bakery story. I think the host stand is in restaurant story. Once you have it near your second door all the customers that come through that door will go to the nearest register.

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 07:49 AM
It's a cash register you need in bakery story. I think the host stand is in restaurant story. Once you have it near your second door all the customers that come through that door will go to the nearest register.

Haha you're correct. Those of us who play both games understand both terms but it's good to be precise. :)

paulinabracho
05-15-17, 08:13 AM
Host is under Tables tab.

thanks guys! :cool: ♥

twospoons
05-16-17, 01:17 AM
Haha you're correct. Those of us who play both games understand both terms but it's good to be precise. :)

Or we just forget which game we're currently talking about! Sorry about that :o

Rynetory2
05-16-17, 02:15 AM
Or we just forget which game we're currently talking about! Sorry about that :o

Oh dont be sorry, I am just as guilty as you are, jumping between forums. :o Thanks to geordieprogman for reminding us. :)

geordieprogman
05-16-17, 08:33 AM
Lol no worries. I'm pleased it's all sorted now. :)

EdiiLouise
05-16-17, 10:34 AM
What does PLMWK or something like that means?

deekathleen
05-16-17, 10:40 AM
What does PLMWK or something like that means?

When your tables are all full people will post plmkwc. Please let me know when clear.

mnguy127
05-16-17, 09:50 PM
I miss the sales for the sugar coater and dehydrator can you bring back another week? I will really appreciated. I am willing to pay with Jems if you bring it back please bring back another week

Rynetory2
05-17-17, 05:18 AM

Sorry to hear that you missed the sale and these appliances. I'm afraid the sale is already over. Not sure if Support is able to help you but you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if they are able to assist you with these purchases. All the best!

gizzymobaby
05-20-17, 02:16 AM
There use to be a list, a few years back, of all the recipes and you could arrange the list in order of most dishes per serving, highest profit etc etc

Does anybody have a link to it at all please?

paulinabracho
05-20-17, 08:29 AM
There use to be a list, a few years back, of all the recipes and you could arrange the list in order of most dishes per serving, highest profit etc etc

there's a cook book. have you checked it? :)
link is on the 5th post

pcabral03
05-20-17, 03:21 PM

If you're looking for recipes with highest profit, this might help. It's a link to old thread with that question answered.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79956-Most-profitable-recipes&p=1079707&viewfull=1#post1079707

Jojocl141587
05-20-17, 03:48 PM
What happened to the list of goals that had the release dates and everything the goal and/or update consisted of

twospoons
05-20-17, 03:59 PM
In the game guide, first post! Lists of goals or the one list of all updates.

kooky panda
05-20-17, 05:58 PM
What happened to the list of goals that had the release dates and everything the goal and/or update consisted of

In the game guide, first post! Lists of goals or the one list of all updates.

Bakery Story Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide)

gizzymobaby
05-21-17, 04:00 AM
Hi. Does anybody know what gives the most dishes per amount of time?

Had no look finding the list that was around on here a few years ago 😕

VanaCatu
05-21-17, 04:50 AM
there are excel files with all recipes attached in the 1st post of cookbook:

they are zip-packed because the forum doesnt allow to attach excel files, only zip.
you can download them, unpack - and use! :)
sort, filter, check as you wish - most parameters are there. basing on them, you can create your own calculations for strategy with any parameters you need.

paulinabracho
05-23-17, 01:04 PM
hey guys

did you noticed an option to speed up dishes in 2 hours by watching an ad???
i1ve never seen this before, happened yesterday.
i could speed up 3 dishes and then a pop up appeared: "come back tomorrow"

anyone else???

tinacapobres
05-24-17, 01:37 AM
hey guys

did you noticed an option to speed up dishes in 2 hours by watching an ad???
i1ve never seen this before, happened yesterday.
i could speed up 3 dishes and then a pop up appeared: "come back tomorrow"

anyone else???

I have those too but I get 2 options. Watch video to speed up my cooking time or earn 1 gem for every video I will watch. I always choose the latter and I get to have 10 gems every day for watching 10 videos.

paulinabracho
05-24-17, 03:47 AM
I have those too but I get 2 options. Watch video to speed up my cooking time or earn 1 gem for every video I will watch. I always choose the latter and I get to have 10 gems every day for watching 10 videos.

aaahhh i want gems 2!!! you're lucky ;)

Sebsmommy15
05-24-17, 10:20 AM
These features will come to random players and will disappear as well.

tinacapobres
05-25-17, 04:03 AM
These features will come to random players and will disappear as well.

Yes, it was gone for a while but then it came back again.

paulinabracho
05-25-17, 07:10 AM
Yes, it was gone for a while but then it came back again.

yeah, I've been playing for a while and I've never seen this before. Maybe it wasn't available 4 android?

I'm anxious to see what's coming up! !!! ★

Rynetory2
05-25-17, 07:34 AM
It's available for Android for few months now. There's an existing discussion here.
Thread: Daily gem videos (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Not-getting-daily-gem-videos/page5)

paulinabracho
05-25-17, 11:07 AM
It's available for Android for few months now. There's an existing discussion here.
Thread: Daily gem videos (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Not-getting-daily-gem-videos/page5)

okee just testified my situation over there :D

nutmegtn
05-30-17, 03:50 PM
Hi I was wondering does the game go any further than level 99

Sebsmommy15
05-30-17, 05:00 PM
Nope it does not.

EdiiLouise
06-01-17, 05:27 AM
I remember last year doing a goal which required the recipe 'Bubblegum' that was 1 hour recipe. Does anyone remember the appliance name?

babyxdoll1
06-01-17, 05:35 AM
I remember last year doing a goal which required the recipe 'Bubblegum' that was 1 hour recipe. Does anyone remember the appliance name?
Candy Cooker Oven.

paulinabracho
06-03-17, 05:19 AM
question for ppl with soccer cake pops unlocked:

can you still bake it?
i have it unlock but it keep missing :confused:

VanaCatu
06-03-17, 07:03 AM
question for ppl with soccer cake pops unlocked:

can you still bake it?
i have it unlock but it keep missing :confused:
i'm not really sure i understood yr question right...
it was never locked. i got it by downloading respective android version couple of years ago (check versions list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98579)).
it is not available via official google "play store" mobile application, but it is still available via official play.google.com in browser (don't forget to log in to your google account when in browser).
i wasn't not playing that version since long-long time, but i still have soccer cake pops in menu of my basic oven (=white oven / = easy oven / etc...), and still can bake them - see proofpics under spoiler. so i'm not really catching wht is "unlocked" and "keep missing", sorry :) cd you pls clarify? :)

paulinabracho
06-03-17, 07:57 AM
i'm not really sure i understood yr question right...
it was never locked. i got it by downloading respective android version couple of years ago (check versions list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98579)).
it is not available via official google "play store" mobile application, but it is still available via official play.google.com in browser (don't forget to log in to your google account when in browser).
i wasn't not playing that version since long-long time, but i still have soccer cake pops in menu of my basic oven (=white oven / = easy oven / etc...), and still can bake them - see proofpics under spoiler. so i'm not really catching wht is "unlocked" and "keep missing", sorry :) cd you pls clarify? :)

Yeah I haven't been clear at all, sorry

For example: with Tokio sweets update 3 new recipes became part of regular oven, right? wagashi, dango & another. with soccer world update the soccer cake pops should be part of regular oven too but its not. for me to bake the soccer pops I have to open the game using soccer would update. :(
I dont understand why this is behaving like this :/

EdiiLouise
06-03-17, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know if we get an update this week? I'm getting neighbors who think I'm being lazy

VanaCatu
06-03-17, 09:57 AM
For example: with Tokio sweets update 3 new recipes became part of regular oven, right? wagashi, dango & another. with soccer world update the soccer cake pops should be part of regular oven too but its not. for me to bake the soccer pops I have to open the game using soccer would update. :(
oh... sorry, dear, i cannot help with that. :(

it is not usual behavior for sure -
i have all the limited things in my latest version, no matter when did i used respective version of the game...
(except "orchard fest" & "sugar'n'spice" - i had to re-download them recently to get an access to limited conted).

maybe devs can help you with it? did you try to ask support team about it?

VanaCatu
06-03-17, 10:04 AM
Does anyone know if we get an update this week? I'm getting neighbors who think I'm being lazy
you mean they think you're lazy when you don't ask again about updates? lol ))))

anyhow, this week is over.
when we get nothing on friday, everybody can relax till monday.

3 months passed since company changes / games updates changes -
so i believe we all understood already that no one knows when the next update pops up,
and additional questions never helped to find it out during last 3 months.

so let's just play and hope we'll get smth next week :)

pixiegamer
06-03-17, 10:09 AM
Yeah I haven't been clear at all, sorry

What order did you download the versions in? If you downloaded Tokyo Sweets after you installed the version you are playing with, it may not show up at all in your recipe book, or cause an error when you try to cook.

In general, I think the version you last downloaded (not the most recent release, but the one you last downloaded) is the version that would have all the stuff, from all the previous downloads. Can you check if this is the case?

paulinabracho
06-03-17, 05:02 PM
oh... sorry, dear, i cannot help with that. :(

it is not usual behavior for sure -
i have all the limited things in my latest version, no matter when did i used respective version of the game...
(except "orchard fest" & "sugar'n'spice" - i had to re-download them recently to get an access to limited conted).

maybe devs can help you with it? did you try to ask support team about it?

what?s devs? lol,l no, agent M must be really upset witgh my emails alreayd, :D

What order did you download the versions in? If you downloaded Tokyo Sweets after you installed the version you are playing with, it may not show up at all in your recipe book, or cause an error when you try to cook.

In general, I think the version you last downloaded (not the most recent release, but the one you last downloaded) is the version that would have all the stuff, from all the previous downloads. Can you check if this is the case?

i did as they were available, but some of them I just didnt want to dsownload, but soccer world & tokyo I did
I think its something about the order indeed, I remember that I unistalled dragon & reinstalled tokyo update and this happened.
well, its working again ;)
anyways, you guys are awesome as alwayts, thgank you so much :o

Sugar_Rush_753
06-04-17, 09:41 PM
Hi everyone! I need to factory reset my phone & was wondering how I go about restoring my current game file once the reset is done? Thanks!

geordieprogman
06-04-17, 10:52 PM
You just need to create a password to get your game back. Just go to main/help/FAQ. Then click on create password here. Then all you need to do to restore your game is to open bakery story, then click on the icon in the top right hand corner, then account settings and then log into another account. Just input your storm8 ID and password and you'll be back into your bakery.

It sounds long winded and a bit daunting to start with but it is really easy. I go between my 2 accounts umpteen times per day. Good luck.

Rynetory2
06-04-17, 10:53 PM
See New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413155&viewfull=1#post1413155) in Game Guide.

pmeintel
06-05-17, 02:02 PM
Does anyone know if the app goals can be deletd? theyxdont seem to have rewards attached to the. For bakery story and I really don't want to download anything. I just want to play BS

Sebsmommy15
06-05-17, 02:18 PM
Nope they can't be deleted. I been having the same pops for the past year.

paulinabracho
06-05-17, 04:02 PM
pplz... how do I create another id? I want to have another account

pixiegamer
06-05-17, 05:38 PM
pplz... how do I create another id? I want to have another account

You would need to have an additional device and set another Storm8 ID for a new game.

paulinabracho
06-06-17, 04:18 AM
You would need to have an additional device and set another Storm8 ID for a new game.

yes I've downloaded it on another device but to create a new id is not working
it only shows processing all the time

pixiegamer
06-06-17, 10:21 AM
yes I've downloaded it on another device but to create a new id is not working
it only shows processing all the time

Please check the following:

1. Under Social > Invite Friends, you should see this menu:

https://i.imgur.com/YL12acG.jpg?1

Can you double-check that an S8 ID has not already been registered to your game?

2. It could be that you are trying to assign an ID that already exists. Can you double-check this as well?

If neither of the above two can help you resolve your situation, it would be best to reach out to support (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form). Someone could help you further there.

paulinabracho
06-07-17, 07:26 AM
Please check the following:

1. Under Social > Invite Friends, you should see this menu:

https://i.imgur.com/YL12acG.jpg?1

Can you double-check that an S8 ID has not already been registered to your game?

2. It could be that you are trying to assign an ID that already exists. Can you double-check this as well?

If neither of the above two can help you resolve your situation, it would be best to reach out to support (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form). Someone could help you further there.

thank youuu I'll try it later! :o

appareldesign
06-07-17, 02:16 PM
Do I need to contact support or is there a way on the website to do this?

georider
06-07-17, 03:01 PM
If I send a gift to 20 neighbors but it says 8 did not receive my gift because maybe they are full, when the time is reset will they receive my gift or is it just lost?

paulinabracho
06-07-17, 05:38 PM
If I send a gift to 20 neighbors but it says 8 did not receive my gift because maybe they are full, when the time is reset will they receive my gift or is it just lost?

it's lost :(

Rynetory2
06-07-17, 06:34 PM
Your Storm8 account is saved on the Storm8 servers. You can however delete the apps on your device if you're no longer playing. Your account would be there should you decide to play again. Hope this helps.

ProudMemawx3
06-08-17, 01:42 PM
I was visiting a neighbor's bakery and they had a display called "Hard at Work". I was wondering where you can get that! I loved it! Thank you!!!

pixiegamer
06-08-17, 03:12 PM
Hello there! The Hard at Work display was part of a Value Pack last year (I think - it could have been 2015; I'm not sure) that was offered to iOS players only. Players would receive it only if they purchased the Value Pack. To my knowledge, it has never been offered on the market on its own :(

ProudMemawx3
06-08-17, 05:42 PM
Thank you!

Pli512
06-09-17, 02:51 AM
how do the name thing work in the forum? i am a host(ess) now. i see some moderator, new resident, moderator and more of those

Rynetory2
06-09-17, 03:17 AM
They are forum titles based on the number of posts you have posted. Exception for Moderators for we are forum moderators.

ProudMemawx3
06-14-17, 04:38 PM
Is there a listing of all the appliances and their recipes and how long each one takes? Thank you!

slayer7000
06-14-17, 06:11 PM

Here you go provided by the magnificent VanuCatu:)

paulinabracho
06-15-17, 05:50 AM
guys... where are these recipes please? :confused:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37099&d=1497530647

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37098&d=1497530624

Rynetory2
06-15-17, 06:01 AM
guys... where are these recipes please? :confused:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37099&d=1497530647

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37098&d=1497530624

Your photos are blank. Perhaps you would like to download the files in the Cookbook and search for those recipes?

paulinabracho
06-15-17, 06:29 AM
Your photos are blank. Perhaps you would like to download the files in the Cookbook and search for those recipes?

yeah I just checked it and they belong to musical oven & winter oven :(

I thought they were from basic appliances because they're unlock in a low level :/

thanks anyway :)

carola_gmz
06-25-17, 11:58 AM
The ovens I purchased have some dishes blocked that say "goal", I wonder how to know what I need to do to unlock them?

Jojocl141587
06-25-17, 01:47 PM
The ovens I purchased have some dishes blocked that say "goal", I wonder how to know what I need to do to unlock them?

Unfortunately goal recipes and any appliances and or decorations associated with time sensitive goals cant be unlocked unless they are re-released for special sales or holidays. The only goals I know of that arent time sensitive are the bread oven goals and the Sweet Co goals

TobyTKU
06-25-17, 03:40 PM
It also means that thefe is no .more room to leave a tip

quendess92
06-28-17, 05:07 AM
If i want to change all my food counter. But where is my food will keep at?

DoublePortion
06-28-17, 08:58 AM
Do Not Put Counters Away with food in them. The food is gone forever! You can't change them until they are empty unless you don't care if you lose food. You can hide them behind other decorations if you are changing things up but that is all.

Aad56
07-01-17, 02:20 AM
GM. Can anyone tell me whcih floor tile was used with the rockin' table?

yueying0927
07-12-17, 12:09 AM
Hi,Now I am playing bakery story. And I want to know
how to get the decoration , "espresso bar"?

tinacapobres
07-13-17, 02:49 AM
GM. Can anyone tell me whcih floor tile was used with the rockin' table?

It's the Roller Floor Tile

pixiegamer
07-13-17, 07:27 PM
Hi,Now I am playing bakery story. And I want to know
how to get the decoration , "espresso bar"?

I'm assuming you're talking about the 2x1 floor decoration pictured in this preview (next to the counter with coffee on top):

https://media.tumblr.com/c7c1f9c0b51fae8e38862ebc4b4c401f/tumblr_inline_nbnmxyNBas1qm7yoc.png

Unfortunately, this was a goal prize from a set of goals a few years back, and will not be unlocked unless the developers of Bakery Story decide to bring it back :(

That being said, there are some boxes with coffee-themed prizes you can try for if you're interested. The most notable of these is the Coffee Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412678&viewfull=1#post1412678), but the Bakery Essentials 2 Crate also has a really nice prize called 'Coffee Dispensers' that could satisfy what you're looking for. I'll try to find a picture :)

Coffee Crate prizes:

https://i.imgur.com/kpeNztll.jpg

EDIT: Found a picture of the Coffee Dispensers! :) They're a 2nd place prize from the Bakery Essentials 2 Crate.
Rather conveniently, the friend whose bakery I found them in was also displaying the Espresso Bar nearby, so you can get a nice comparison :)

https://i.imgur.com/wUnRijN.jpg

Kandi2456
07-17-17, 10:38 AM
What happened to the re-release ovens? Are we getting more?

Rynetory2
07-18-17, 06:28 AM
What happened to the re-release ovens? Are we getting more?

Welcome to the forum. We wont know because Storm8 does not release information of future updates ahead of schedule. Keep a lookout in your game.

ArmyRetiredKaren
07-19-17, 07:35 AM
Is the Farmer's Saleswoman still available for Android users, or was she only IOS?
I'mean lvl 56, I know she costs 10,000 coins, I actually installed and downloaded 2 versions of Bakery story, I have the regular cake, and donuts and dragons, thank you for any assistance, I noticed bakery story cats and valentine also.

EdiiLouise
07-19-17, 08:15 AM
It's available if you download Farmers Market version for android

lks01
07-25-17, 07:18 PM
So I recently got back into played after around 2.5 years and I noticed that I receive a lot of gifts, leading to the maxing of my gifts. I have some loose parts in my gifts inventory, so my first question is do these gifts contribute to the max gifts? Also, if I deny a gift, does that gift count towards my gift max?

When you Request gifts, and they are sent to you, do THESE gifts count towards the max gifts?

Is there a limit on daily requests?

I'm struggling to complete Tropic Oven because people send me food instead of parts I need, and even though I deny them, I still eventually max out on gifts.

Last question, irrelevant: every now and then I get weird bugs where I log off with a lot of food prepared, I come back 5 minutes later and I have 9,000 coins and no dishes, almost as if the time just sped up extremely fast. Every now and then I also expirience a glitch where the server relapses; for example I leveled up, the server froze for a little, and I was back at the previous level. Do any of these glitches sound familiar, or is this something with my phone? My phone has had time issues before so this could very easily be a result of these issues.
Thank you for reading

pixiegamer
07-25-17, 09:43 PM
Hi lks01,

Welcome to the forums! :) I'd recommend checking out the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413130&viewfull=1#post1413130) for most of these questions; gifting is explained in detail there, and there are other sections that you might find useful as a returning player as well.

For your last question: The bug may possibly be caused if you're blocking the door - doing this to 'close' your shop is not supported by the game and may result in a quick-sell. Or, it's possible your customers are eating rather quickly, and the foods you are preparing are low-profit.

The server relapse is a more serious issue, and you may need to reach out to support for further help with that. You can submit a request by following the link in my signature (note that it's through the forums now, not via email).

Thanks, and welcome back to Bakery Story!

lumerr
07-31-17, 05:07 PM
Hello?
could someone answer me pls?

lumerr said:
07-27-2017 11:46 PM
I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.

kooky panda
08-01-17, 10:35 AM
Hello?
could someone answer me pls?

lumerr said:
07-27-2017 11:46 PM
I didn't understand this: I just bought the sunny snowman and aunt Loretta congratulated me and I was supposed to win some gem, is that it? On the first part of the goal this appeared too but I've got no gems.

Responded to your question on this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99804-GOAL-Tropical-Vacation-2017-Jul-18&p=1440594&viewfull=1#post1440594

earthtojobelle
08-04-17, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know where and when to get the Gelato Machine? It says it's a Goal, but I've been playing for almost 2 years now and it is still locked

babublik
08-04-17, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know where and when to get the Gelato Machine? It says it's a Goal, but I've been playing for almost 2 years now and it is still locked

Hi :)

The Gelato Machine was part of a previous goal prize from 2015 I think and it will remain locked. The only way you can attain it now is if Storm8 decides to re-release it as a LTO, which will more than likely never happen and in the rare instance that it does, it will likely cost gems. All the locked items that you see in your design tab are items that you've missed. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do but vote for their re-release on the appropriate thread and hope that Storm8 listens.

P.s I also missed this goal, since I lost my phone right after December 2014 so I feel your pain :( I didn't recover my account till October of last year. Now I have to see all the cute stuff I missed! Anyway, sorry this is off topic.

missgt2000
08-06-17, 12:03 PM
I built the Alice oven recently and cannot unlock the other recipes. Why wouldn't the oven say "goal ONLY oven?!?". I wasted my money and requests from neighbors to build an oven i can't use!

Is there a way they can be unlocked? I've been cooking the cheshire cat cookies and it still hasn't opened the other recipes.

EdiiLouise
08-06-17, 12:06 PM
This was a goal oven last year. If you didn't complete the goals then afraid you won't be able to get the other two recipes

karinakm
08-08-17, 02:09 AM
Can a previous goal oven be unlocked? I see some ovens that are still available but then some recipes cannot be cook/locked. I saw some recipes that were removed/goal even before I joined the game, and that's really unfortunate :(

Rynetory2
08-08-17, 09:13 AM
They remained locked unless Storm8 re-releases these goals.

karinakm
08-08-17, 08:39 PM
They remained locked unless Storm8 re-releases these goals.

Ahh.. it's ashamed... So I guess I gotta wait for the time like Dehydrator and Sugar Coater? I got those in the very last days that they were being removed. Thanks for your help :)

Rynetory2
08-08-17, 08:41 PM
Ahh.. it's ashamed... So I guess I gotta wait for the time like Dehydrator and Sugar Coater? I got those in the very last days that they were being removed. Thanks for your help :)

You can make your requests in the existing threads. Keep a lookout for sale or limited time offers as well to see if they return. :)

Dreamear
08-18-17, 11:08 AM
Is it possible to "unfriend" or remove a neighbor?

If so, would you please tell me how to do it?

Thank you for your help!

geordieprogman
08-18-17, 11:15 AM
Just go to social with your neighbour list. You should see an edit button at the top. Click on thatand each neighbour will now have a remove button next to it. Click on the one next to the neighbour you want to remove and then make sure to click on done at the top. Dead easy :)

Dreamear
08-19-17, 10:28 AM
Thank you!!!

georider
08-19-17, 03:33 PM
I'm so sorry, I know this has been asked many times "how do I transfer my bakery story to another device"?

Rynetory2
08-19-17, 11:56 PM
I'm so sorry, I know this has been asked many times "how do I transfer my bakery story to another device"?

See New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413155&viewfull=1#post1413155) in Game Guide. Don't worry about asking questions, that's what the forum is for. :)

Rosie_573
08-22-17, 06:50 PM
I have been trying to master all recipes, however I have many counters with 300k+ of certain foods. (Since I've been mastering, I've never really cared how many counters i've had in my bakery.) Currently using a "t" layout, but most food is taking forever to run out. Would really like to maximize my earnings, but have no idea how to. Since most appliances yield $4 plates, are they good to keep or should I only keep higher yielding plates?

monstertop
08-23-17, 02:40 PM
I have been trying to master all recipes, however I have many counters with 300k+ of certain foods. (Since I've been mastering, I've never really cared how many counters i've had in my bakery.) Currently using a "t" layout, but most food is taking forever to run out. Would really like to maximize my earnings, but have no idea how to. Since most appliances yield $4 plates, are they good to keep or should I only keep higher yielding plates?

If you have multiple counters with 300k+ food, then of course it's going to take time to deplete that supply even if you have a T-layout. You should keep that layout if you want to sell faster as it is one of the efficient layouts.

If you want to make more coins within a shorter period of time, then you should be cooking Red Velvet Cake. But there are other recipes that have a higher yield than RVC. It just depends on what your definition of maximum earnings is -- if it's more dependent on total earning or making quick money, etc.

pris2411
08-25-17, 06:56 PM
I know this may be off topic and maybe I'm wrong, but I scrolled all the way to the end in the appliances and I saw a bunch of appliances I hadn't seen before..did anyone else see that?

pixiegamer
08-25-17, 09:11 PM
I know this may be off topic and maybe I'm wrong, but I scrolled all the way to the end in the appliances and I saw a bunch of appliances I hadn't seen before..did anyone else see that?

Hello! I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum :)

A lot of appliances, especially those toward the latter half of the market, are ones that were part of previous goal sets. It's possible you may not have noticed them before depending on how long you've been playing the game.

Additionally, new appliances are added with goal sets every month, so it's also entirely possible you may have encountered the newest duo that are part of this month's goals :)

hogandale
08-28-17, 12:11 PM
How many levels are there? Just 99?

monstertop
08-28-17, 01:11 PM
How many levels are there? Just 99?

Just 99

qualityboutique
08-28-17, 09:55 PM
At what level the sweetco tree started ? I believe is a goal . Thank you

Rynetory2
08-29-17, 05:09 AM
At what level the sweetco tree started ? I believe is a goal . Thank you

Welcome to the forum. :) Please see this thread on the SweetCo goals.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249-SweetCo-Bakery-goals-4-3-13

CarolPeletier
08-30-17, 10:22 PM
My daughter and I play bakery story. Can we donate/give stuff we don't want/need like appliances or coins to help each other out?

Thanks!

Carol

pixiegamer
08-30-17, 10:24 PM
My daughter and I play bakery story. Can we donate/give stuff we don't want/need like appliances or coins to help each other out?

Thanks!

Carol

Hello Carol,

Welcome to the forums! :) Donations aren't a feature in Bakery Story, but you can add each other as neighbors and help each other out by tipping each others' restaurants, and gifting each other parts and food.

For more information, please check out the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide). Hope you're enjoying the game so far!

CarolPeletier
08-30-17, 11:17 PM
Will it be at any point? Will you guys allow us players to donate stuff to each other, even sell it? I don't see why this could not be done.

Thanks,
Carol

calebmeadow
08-31-17, 03:15 PM
I went to the last link in Displays. I bought the Autumn crate but can't find anything. What do I do?

pixiegamer
08-31-17, 03:36 PM
Will it be at any point? Will you guys allow us players to donate stuff to each other, even sell it? I don't see why this could not be done.

Thanks,
Carol

Hi Carol,

You could suggest this on the Bakery Story Suggestions and Feedback forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback) if you'd like. I am not a Storm8 employee, so I cannot say whether or not this feature will added in the future.

I went to the last link in Displays. I bought the Autumn crate but can't find anything. What do I do?

Please see the Bakery Story Master Box Guide FAQ (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1411840&viewfull=1#post1411840) :)

hellob73
09-05-17, 05:54 PM
Where is the jazz band prize from the rock and roll task? I can't find it in my tabs.

pixiegamer
09-06-17, 06:36 AM
Where is the jazz band prize from the rock and roll task? I can't find it in my tabs.

In Bakery, it is called The Headliners. It should be near the tail end of your floor decorations list.

hellob73
09-06-17, 08:16 AM
In Bakery, it is called The Headliners. It should be near the tail end of your floor decorations list.

It's not there, I just looked again and it's not locked (even though I know I finished) I checked my other bakery and it's after the stacks item there but nothing in the other bakery. my id is hellob1973 for that bakery, what should I do? Thanks

Rynetory2
09-06-17, 08:57 AM
It's not there, I just looked again and it's not locked (even though I know I finished) I checked my other bakery and it's after the stacks item there but nothing in the other bakery. my id is hellob1973 for that bakery, what should I do? Thanks

I'll see if they are able to help you to check.

babyxdoll1
09-09-17, 02:04 AM
one of my neighbors had the dish 'cherry muffin' I never seen this recipe before nor ever remember doing a goal to do this. s so how is this person making it?

pixiegamer
09-09-17, 09:55 AM
one of my neighbors had the dish 'cherry muffin' I never seen this recipe before nor ever remember doing a goal to do this. s so how is this person making it?

This was a recipe introduced back in December 2012 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?42111) as a part of holiday goals. Your neighbor probably unlocked the recipe at the time and is able to cook it now.

Moved your post from the Holiday Suggestion Thread

EdiiLouise
09-09-17, 02:17 PM

Download Christmas edition and it will appear but since Android 7.0 was released - every time you put the Christmas recipe on your stoves, it will crash when you put two or three dishes on your stoves.

deepfrya
09-21-17, 07:04 AM
After you have reached senior bakery on a dish is it still able to earn you coins?

Jojocl141587
09-21-17, 09:56 AM
After you have reached senior bakery on a dish is it still able to earn you coins?

I’m assuming you mean after you’ve mastered a dish, yes you can always earn coins from them just no more gems

Sherwin911
09-25-17, 11:38 AM
I may have already posted my question in the wrong place but I'm wondering how u open a second store in RS or BS? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. Thanks

Jojocl141587
09-25-17, 12:56 PM
I may have already posted my question in the wrong place but I'm wondering how u open a second store in RS or BS? No matter what I do, I'm always taken to my original store. Thanks

Your restaurants and bakeries are linked to your device. Once you log into your bakery you can’t start a new one. You can switch between bakeries by loggin in and out of your Storm8 ids but to start a new one you’d need a new device or one that has never had BS installed and played on it

Sherwin911
09-25-17, 06:06 PM
How disappointing... thanks for your help, I appreciate It!

Your restaurants and bakeries are linked to your device. Once you log into your bakery you can?t start a new one. You can switch between bakeries by loggin in and out of your Storm8 ids but to start a new one you?d need a new device or one that has never had BS installed and played on it

nothingness_429
09-26-17, 04:45 PM
Is there a way to take your coos and turn them into gems?

nothingness_429
09-26-17, 04:45 PM
I meant coins

slayer7000
09-26-17, 04:58 PM
No, you can only do the opposite.
I meant coins

STARsMIGHT
09-26-17, 06:14 PM
I think I need some help? I'm not sure why, but I've been unable to send gifts to some of my neighbors. I don't know why it happens but is it possible it is because they have reached their gift limit? I am able to send gifts to my other neighbors, but I can't really figure out if I'm doing something wrong. Many thanks in advance. Any answers would be very appreciated! ❤

pixiegamer
09-26-17, 06:29 PM
I think I need some help? I'm not sure why, but I've been unable to send gifts to some of my neighbors. I don't know why it happens but is it possible it is because they have reached their gift limit? I am able to send gifts to my other neighbors, but I can't really figure out if I'm doing something wrong. Many thanks in advance. Any answers would be very appreciated! ❤

Yes, this is most likely the case. Players can receive up to 20 gifts a day. Your neighbors would have to decline gifts to be able to receive and accept yours.

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 04:07 AM
I tried to upload a photo of my bakery but it keeps saying upload failed. Any reason why?

Juey_
09-29-17, 11:07 AM
As I remember clearly leaving $6/6 tips on the tables and then visiting the next nbr! Why is it that (sometimes) 2 or 4 tips left on my tips $ icon, mostly 1 tip is left on my tips icon!?!? Even after I carefully leave tips properly on there tables and than post on there walls. I can't revisit all of my nbr's keeping a check on em twice but still I try to :( this makes me a bad nbr to em they my think I may do it on purpose... Which I don't!!
I tried ways but its the game that do not synchronize right.

Is this happens to anyone else too?!

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 11:26 AM
Where are the goals?????

gabrie11a
09-29-17, 11:28 AM
As I remember clearly leaving $6/6 tips on the tables and then visiting the next nbr! Why is it that (sometimes) 2 or 4 tips left on my tips $ icon, mostly 1 tip is left on my tips icon!?!? Even after I carefully leave tips properly on there tables and than post on there walls. I can't revisit all of my nbr's keeping a check on em twice but still I try to :( this makes me a bad nbr to em they my think I may do it on purpose... Which I don't!!
I tried ways but its the game that do not synchronize right.

Is this happens to anyone else too?!

Happens to me alot!

paulinabracho
09-29-17, 02:58 PM
theres one... 5 parts for 5 days o.O

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:15 PM
theres one... 5 parts for 5 days o.O

not for android users

paulinabracho
09-29-17, 03:43 PM
not for android users

yeah
I play on android,so... yes, there is

Jlcannon
09-29-17, 03:53 PM
Where on android did you find the goal? Mine said to look in the goal book, nithing new there....

paulinabracho
09-29-17, 04:02 PM
Where on android did you find the goal? Mine said to look in the goal book, nithing new there....

its the last goal...
named "I Vant to ... "

you have to build coffin drink machine
serve 5 croissants & 5 mocha

Jlcannon
09-29-17, 04:08 PM
Thank you but I do not have that goal, the only goal I have is for farm story 2 that's been there forever.

paulinabracho
09-29-17, 04:09 PM
Thank you but I do not have that goal, the only goal I have is for farm story 2 that's been there forever.

maybe its a time thing =)
im sure it will pop up for you =)

Jlcannon
09-29-17, 04:16 PM
Hopefully so, thanks! :o)

nero239
09-29-17, 06:31 PM
I don't have the new goal either? Had a pop up said to look in goal book but I dont have it? I'm on android too was there an update recently?

Jlcannon
09-29-17, 06:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear that but I am also glad I'm not the only one. Everyone is gifting and requesting and I'm still in the dark. I also have gotten several notices to return to bakery story to see what has been found. I see nothing. Can someone please give some insight as to what might be going on? Thanks a bunch!

gabrie11a
09-29-17, 07:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear that but I am also glad I'm not the only one. Everyone is gifting and requesting and I'm still in the dark. I also have gotten several notices to return to bakery story to see what has been found. I see nothing. Can someone please give some insight as to what might be going on? Thanks a bunch!

Go to the thread (strange pop up) and on the last page... Glad i am not the only one having this issue. But wish it wasn't a 5 day goal

MirandaC84
09-29-17, 07:02 PM
Mine has not showed up yet either. I started building the first ovens, hoping the goal pops up for the rest of us too

Gurlsinga1105
10-01-17, 02:48 PM
Which oven makes the Fluffalanche cupcakes??

Jojocl141587
10-01-17, 03:19 PM
Which oven makes the Fluffalanche cupcakes??

SweetCo Station

georider
10-03-17, 07:48 PM
I recently got out of the hospital with heart and lungs problems. Is there a way to close my bakery for a month or so without having to start all over?

lumerr
10-03-17, 08:10 PM
I recently got out of the hospital with heart and lungs problems. Is there a way to close my bakery for a month or so without having to start all over?

so costumers won't be able to eat everything? Just put the register in front of the bakery's door :)

And wish you a fully recovery!

twospoons
10-04-17, 05:09 AM

No real way to notify visitors that you're on hiatus, just post on your own wall that you're not playing for a month but you'll be back, and then put "READ BELOW - DO NOT POST - READ BELOW - DO NOT POST" above it. Visitors don't always listen, but at least that gives you a fighting chance. And you can always tell your best neighbors on their walls what's up, so they hopefully don't drop you.

Hope your recuperation goes well!

pixiegamer
10-04-17, 10:55 PM

so costumers won't be able to eat everything? Just put the register in front of the bakery's door :)

And wish you a fully recovery!

Mod Note: this particular method isn't recommended. Blocking the door was not intended as a way for Bakery Story to be played, and could lead to problems in the game.

Your progress is saved on Bakery Story's servers, so stepping away from your game for a month would not cause you to have to start over. Your level, experience amount, and amount of coins/gems would all be preserved in the time that you spent away from your game :)

Wishing you a healthy recovery!

lumerr
10-05-17, 07:41 PM
Mod Note: this particular method isn't recommended. Blocking the door was not intended as a way for Bakery Story to be played, and could lead to problems in the game.

Your progress is saved on Bakery Story's servers, so stepping away from your game for a month would not cause you to have to start over. Your level, experience amount, and amount of coins/gems would all be preserved in the time that you spent away from your game :)

Wishing you a healthy recovery!

I'm sorry but I thought the person was talking about food ending .. so blocking the door would avoid it.

Some way to close bakery would be interesting then, sometimes we take a small break, vacation, other problems and we have food on counters but we don't want to get back playing without any food to serve. ;)

paulinabracho
10-08-17, 05:33 PM
Hey!

At what time does the game resets please???

Sebsmommy15
10-08-17, 10:12 PM
Hey!

At what time does the game resets please???

Midnight PST (I’m in California)

bake8901
10-09-17, 12:31 AM
Why can't I watch videos for gems anymore?

paulinabracho
10-09-17, 07:35 AM
Midnight PST (I?m in California)

Thank you very much!

Sebsmommy15
10-09-17, 06:39 PM
Why can't I watch videos for gems anymore?

This offer comes and goes to random players. You may have it back again, not a high possibility since it’s been a long time since I got that offer.

cakegirl108
10-11-17, 04:14 PM
I'm probably in wrong place but how can I get help . I want to choose what gifts I give in bakery story but am unable to do that. Also I seem to have some items stored that I would like to get but am unable to get them. I'm cakegirl108 don't know what else to do name in game is sweeties.

max00000000
10-14-17, 12:06 PM
I downloaded Bakery Story for the 100th time the other day, and im trying to quickly level up and make coins. But ive noticed something that ive never noticed before, which is:

https://ufile.io/bfud9

I'm mainly curious about the coins. What i take it to mean is that for this recipie, the total amount of coins i get for cooking 1 is 1200 coins, but im just not sure if im correct. Does anyone know what that amount means?

twospoons
10-14-17, 08:39 PM
Sorry max with lots of zeroes, I can't see your image.

But if you click on an appliance, in the recipe book that comes up, the coin number at the top is how much it costs to cook that recipe each time. The number of coins you earn from serving that recipe every time and the letting the bots eat all of it is at the bottom right, underneath the number of star experience points you earn.

max00000000
10-15-17, 02:43 PM
that was what i was curious about anyway, so thank you! I wouldve uploaded the photo straight onto the post, but it said i had the wrong file, and im on mobile :p

Edit (Pixie) - Glad to hear twospoons could help you out :) Merging your post with the General Questions thread.

edwinarca87
10-25-17, 09:45 PM
Storm 8 please bring back the Frappe fountain and add some flavors just lke in the popcorn maker thanks a lot

micheleanns
10-26-17, 04:57 AM
I began playing Bakery Story just about a year ago, Naturally, I only had a few friends since I was just starting...and along with all the limits...meant it took days to build just one oven and left me short on goal time and destined to not finish in time. This plus my lack of not yet knowing & understanding how things worked, left me in the dark ...especially about the consequences of not finishing goals thus robbing me of any options/recourse. Needless to say when I didnt complete the goal...of course didnt receive the reward....but I was also left with locked recipes!! The only way I NOW know to unlock them is to finish the goal....which since its expired means Im stuck ....on multi levels! Of course finding this out AFTER the goal expired is like closing the barn door after the cows already got out! In fact I have an oven with 2 of the 3 recipes locked....holiday recipes no less...making it even worse as I cant use these 2 holiday dishes Lastly I think its unfair there were no warnings given nor recourse offered nor told of any consequences which should be given to all players!! I accept personal responsibility but didnt find anything in the info provided...beyond that contacting customer service wouldnt help...as how can you ask a question or seek info about things you dont know even exist? Regardless of who, what, or why, a remedy/options should be offered...ie: watch an ad, buy more time during a goal, or pay to unlock... as examples!! Another is to give players an option to replay missed, earlier, or failed goals ....which would also be a great way for players to have a (2nd) chance to win some of the great rewards missed out on Another unrelated suggestion: what about the ability to store some finished dishes...so you can save for later or make room for something else...could be set up like a players gift storage or stored with its recipe? Food for thought. Lastly, IMO though they are free?...Storm8 games can be very costly to play ...at least to play at their fullest potential so customer care and satisfaction should be a priority! Ty

trukr303
10-26-17, 09:31 AM
I agree, it would be nice if you have ovens labeled as "prior goal oven" or some type of pop-up warning when you try to purchase the oven, "warning, this oven was part of a prior goal and all recipes may not be available. Do you still want to purchase?". It's really frustrating when you purchase an oven and request all these parts, only to find out there is only one recipe and the rest are locked.

Another suggestion would be to have the option to unlock recipes with gems.

bobbyrae
10-26-17, 12:58 PM
It may not necessarily be a waste...depending on how you look at it. If you buy the oven and there is one unlocked recipe then you have the ability to cook that one recipe and earn two gems from it. Recently the Coffin drink appliance was “rereleased” and all the recipes with it. Those players who had previously built coffin drink appliances were able to make all the recipes plus new ones and also complete the goal efficiently. So they were happy to have built ovens and not have to worry at that time about having to request parts to build.

So build the ovens, cook what you can, get your gems & try not to worry about it too much ;)

estefania727
11-14-17, 06:14 PM
Hello guys I have a problem, I can?t see videos for free gems, it doesn?t appear anymore. What can I do?

Sebsmommy15
11-15-17, 01:41 AM
Hello guys I have a problem, I can?t see videos for free gems, it doesn?t appear anymore. What can I do?

It’s not a permanent feature, it will come to different players and be gone at anytime.

PookiesSweetstuff
11-15-17, 09:06 AM
What is the main goal for doing the Sweetco challenge, King Sweet cupcakes take 22 hrs?

PookiesSweetstuff
11-15-17, 09:16 AM
Does the News in my game accurately list everyone who tips? I see so many neighbors posting on their wall to leave a message so they will know neighbors visited..

PookiesSweetstuff
11-15-17, 09:18 AM
Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can’t reply since it’s their pm

LadyEna
11-15-17, 10:04 AM
What is the main goal for doing the Sweetco challenge, King Sweet cupcakes take 22 hrs?

Does the News in my game accurately list everyone who tips? I see so many neighbors posting on their wall to leave a message so they will know neighbors visited..

Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can?t reply since it?s their pm

1. Sweetco Goal was so many moons ago! I believe the main prize were cupcakes on a slide.
And actually there are longer hour recipes you will run across.

2. News wall has a limited number of people that visit your place.
Such as if 100 people visited, about half or less will show up in News.
I don't know actual number of visitors that appear in news.
The definite are the ones who post on your wall.
However if you keep an eye on your news board you will see a consistency of who
visits and actually grants your requests.

3. Posting a time zone on your wall is a good idea.
It will certainly inform your neighbors when you will be playing etc.
Personally never thought of it..lol

4. Tip: In your REAL LIFE if you take vacation, going to school, sick etc..
It in my personal opinion is nice if you let your neighbors know what's going on
either on your wall or on your neighbor's wall. I tend to look at walls when I notice
a neighbor missing.

reflection37
11-16-17, 03:08 AM
I?m not sure if this belongs here?
If Not, I apologize in advance :rolleyes:
Note: I had left this message on another site the other day.
The other day I used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn want to), however, I moved ahead and did it and used 49 gems to unlock the appliances section, I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using my 49 gems!? :confused: I have been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, Im so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed. :(
I am speechless  can someone assist me?
Is this correct, 49 gems for to open one slot in appliances? Did I do something wrong? :confused: Thank you for taking the time reading this

LadyEna
11-16-17, 05:33 AM
Correct, one slot for 49 gems, firelove37.

twospoons
11-16-17, 06:13 AM

Should we post our time zones, very frustrating when building a machine and neighbors can?t reply since it?s their pm

1. Sweetco Goal was so many moons ago! I believe the main prize were cupcakes on a slide. And actually there are longer hour recipes you will run across.

2. News wall has a limited number of people that visit your place. Such as if 100 people visited, about half or less will show up in News. I don't know actual number of visitors that appear in news. The definite are the ones who post on your wall. However if you keep an eye on your news board you will see a consistency of who visits and actually grants your requests.

3. Posting a time zone on your wall is a good idea. It will certainly inform your neighbors when you will be playing etc. Personally never thought of it..lol

4. Tip: In your REAL LIFE if you take vacation, going to school, sick etc. It in my personal opinion is nice if you let your neighbors know what's going on either on your wall or on your neighbor's wall. I tend to look at walls when I notice a neighbor missing.

1. Yup, cupcakes sliding into a pool of frosting. It's a permanent goal that everyone gets as they learn to play the game, so you can take your time to complete it, PookiesSweetStuff. The 22-hour cupcakes are the last step, so you're almost done.

2. News feed shows only the last 10 people who tipped you (and 10 neighbors who responded to your request, but that one's not totally reliable). So if 11 people tipped you since you last checked, you won't know from News who that 11th person was. Hence, leaving messages, like Lady Ena said.

3. You can always ask your neighbors what time zone they're in! But then you have to put that together with whether that person is a night owl or early bird, if they work 9-5 or on some other schedule or don't work at all, all sorts of factors that affect what time they're likely to be playing. Time zone isn't everything.

SweetSugarBomb
11-16-17, 05:47 PM
Hello. Do we still get free gems (10 per day), watching adds? I'm asking because I haven't been able to watch for 2 days now.

pixiegamer
11-16-17, 05:50 PM
Hello. Do we still get free gems (10 per day), watching adds? I'm asking because I haven't been able to watch for 2 days now.

This is a random promotional feature and may come and go at any time.

Related thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100967-Watch-ad-for-free-gems-disappeared&p=1470188#post1470188

reflection37
11-17-17, 04:34 PM
Correct, one slot for 49 gems, firelove37.

wow! holy macaroon. That?s a heap of gems for one slot? That?s the most expensive item in bakery store. If I had known that, I wouldn?t of not made that move, I?m sad, I truly had wished that it Indicated that before I used my gems  Even for sadder since it?s a struggle to get gems through playing the game. I?ve been utilizing my personal money to get the gems, (when I?m able to). Mostly recently because I knew Christmas stuff would be coming out and that the good stuff is brought through gems (I?m not the only that notice that I?ve read on some other post). I was saving up for Christmas, yes, I know I used the 49 gems (thinking it was proceeding to give some slots open) (not one slot?) does that make sense?

ReiSixx9
11-18-17, 07:16 PM
Do decorations do anything in the game at all besides make your bakery look good? Like do they help you get more customers or something like that?

twospoons
11-18-17, 07:24 PM
Decorations only decorate. No other effect.

ReiSixx9
11-18-17, 07:55 PM
Decorations only decorate. No other effect.

Thanks. I thought so. :)

ReiSixx9
11-18-17, 07:58 PM
Okay, I thought I knew how the whole profit thing worked, but apparently I don't. So can someone explain to me how the heck I figure out what the best food to cook is? Originally I thought it was like the profit per serving making Angel Food Cake the best (up to level 22), but then I thought maybe it's the income per minute but that makes brownies the best and I've seen everywhere that Red Velvet Cake is the best.

I hope this question makes sense. Thanks, guys.

reflection37
11-18-17, 08:24 PM
Okay, I thought I knew how the whole profit thing worked, but apparently I don't. So can someone explain to me how the heck I figure out what the best food to cook is? Originally I thought it was like the profit per serving making Angel Food Cake the best (up to level 22), but then I thought maybe it's the income per minute but that makes brownies the best and I've seen everywhere that Red Velvet Cake is the best.

I hope this question makes sense. Thanks, guys.

What I did, I asked my accountant lol, he told me you want to go by the profit/serving. I’ve been cooking red velvet, Black Forest cake, autumn cake, blueberry buckle, seashell cupcakes, etc. Then just yesterday I saw on here about the cookbook, so far what I can tell I am using the correct formula (at least I hope so lol). I hope this helps

ReiSixx9
11-18-17, 09:47 PM
What I did, I asked my accountant lol, he told me you want to go by the profit/serving. I’ve been cooking red velvet, Black Forest cake, autumn cake, blueberry buckle, seashell cupcakes, etc. Then just yesterday I saw on here about the cookbook, so far what I can tell I am using the correct formula (at least I hope so lol). I hope this helps

I was going by the cookbook too, I put it in an excel document so I could sort it better. Though, from that, I got these results which don't seem to match yours.

ReiSixx9
11-19-17, 06:38 PM
Also, what's the max amount of plates I can serve per day? Is there one? When does a day start and end?

twospoons
11-19-17, 07:52 PM
Days begin at midnight in California, which is where S8 is located, so just convert that to your local time. There's no max servings per day.

As for profit questions, pumpkin pie might have a slightly higher profit/serving, but it takes twice as long to cook as red velvet cake without having double the servings, so that makes it less profitable overall. Which makes it sound like I'm advocating for profit/hour, but I'm really not. It's just something to keep in mind.

ReiSixx9
11-19-17, 10:10 PM
Days begin at midnight in California, which is where S8 is located, so just convert that to your local time. There's no max servings per day.

As for profit questions, pumpkin pie might have a slightly higher profit/serving, but it takes twice as long to cook as red velvet cake without having double the servings, so that makes it less profitable overall. Which makes it sound like I'm advocating for profit/hour, but I'm really not. It's just something to keep in mind.

So you'd agree that profit/serving and Angel Food Cake (for something under or near 2 hours) is best?

VanaCatu
11-19-17, 11:23 PM
it seems we already need separate thread for "RVC question" lol )))
really, it appears from time to time, so it can be easy meant in FAQ ))

here's one of them i remember:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82056-Red-Velvet-Cake&p=1118474&viewfull=1#post1118474

if we talk about recipes taking 2hrs or less, angel food cake is one of the best choices, but still not the best one.
here, i took out removed appliances and goal appliances, only left accesible for anyone today.
blue bun oven seems the best for 2hr recipe in terms of profit/srv. even couple of basic appliances recipes go on top of angel food cake.
but of course if we talk about level 22, then yes. better than AFC for 2hrs are only ice cream machine (from level 4) and treat dispenser (from level 10):

Appliance Lvl Recipe Hrs Profit/Srv Prof/Plate Profit/Hr Income/Plate
Blue Bun Oven 31 Boyish Pops 2 $2'230 $3.57 $1'115.00 $6
Basic Oven 49 Cherry Pie 2 $2'120 $1.46 $1'060.00 $4
Drink Mixer 30 Strawberry Smoothie 2 $1'720 $1.50 $860.00 $4
Basic Oven 25 Jam Cookies 2 $1'560 $1.49 $780.00 $4
Ice Cream Maker 4 Spumoni 2 $1'560 $1.49 $780.00 $4
Treat Dispenser 10 Fruity Yogurt Parfait 2 $1'500 $1.46 $750.00 $4
Treasure Oven 46 Pirate Peach Pie 2 $1'500 $1.46 $750.00 $4
Tea Cup Stove 37! Tea Cup Cake 2 $1'500 $1.50 $750.00 $4
Basic Oven 17 Angel Food Cake 2 $1'320 $1.51 $660.00 $4
Drink Mixer 49 Citrine Juice 2 $1'320 $1.51 $660.00 $4
Chocolate Raspberry 29 Dark Berry Cupcake 2 $1'300 $1.49 $650.00 $4
Basic Oven 49 Citrine Cupcakes 2 $1'240 $1.46 $620.00 $4
Grapefruit Cooker 28 Grapefruit Pie 2 $1'240 $1.50 $620.00 $4

VanaCatu
11-20-17, 12:02 AM
(but i can actually explain the "question of RVC", i.e. "income per plate".

as ms. twospoons said, there is no limit of how many food you can serve per day.
but there IS a limit of how many they can EAT per day! :)

(check this thread, there are some math for restaurant story, but sd work same way in bakery too:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)&p=216790&viewfull=1#post216790 )

from this point of view, of course it is the best way for getting money: to fill your counters with the food that gives more coins per plate.
only one thing i wd personally reconsider, i wd count profit per plate, not income per plate (btw, makes not so huge difference).
here are, for example, all the food (excluding removed & goal-locked) that gives you $3 and more profit per each plate you sell:

Basic Oven 19 Red Velvet Cake 22 $8'600 $7.02 $390.91 $12
Basic Oven 9 Sugar Cookies 22 $7'460 $5.87 $339.09 $10
Drink Mixer 18 Earl Grey Tea 22 $8'860 $5.87 $402.73 $10
Drink Mixer 5 Latte 22 $4'280 $5.86 $194.55 $10
Drink Mixer 11 Love Potion 22 $6'560 $5.86 $298.18 $10
Drink Mixer 20 Hot Apple Cider 16 $7'740 $5.38 $483.75 $10
Drink Mixer 15 Cappuccino 12 $3'660 $5.01 $305.00 $10
Basic Oven 16 Cinnamon Rolls 12 $4'160 $5.01 $346.67 $10
Basic Oven 7 Pumpkin Pie 46 $8'660 $4.95 $188.26 $8
Basic Oven 13 Valentine Cookies 22 $7'160 $4.70 $325.45 $8
Basic Oven 10 Banana Bread 16 $4'420 $4.31 $276.25 $8
Basic Oven 14 Gingerbread Cookies 6 $2'580 $3.44 $430.00 $8
Drink Mixer 5 Hot Chocolate 16 $2'550 $3.09 $159.38 $4
Candy Oven 24 Candy Corn Muffin 16 $8'160 $3.08 $510.00 $4

so, from point of sales limit, RVC DOES make sence.
and, blue bun oven is still here, lol ))))

twospoons
11-20-17, 03:09 AM
So you'd agree that profit/serving and Angel Food Cake (for something under or near 2 hours) is best?

Nope, because if I tried angel food cake or any other 2-hour recipe, it would spoil so much that I'd lose money on it! (I really can't check the game that regularly, but maybe you can. There's more than just profit stats to consider.)

And like vanacatu said, the limit is how much the bots will eat per day, not how much you can serve. So if your ability to check the game were removed as a factor, maybe brownies are most profitable--but you'll have to wait for them to be eaten to realize the profit. Which would take forever for brownies. Not sure about angel food cake or the better 2 hour recipes vanacatu points out, haven't looked at its stats recently for how many servings they have and how long it wold take to make your money.

ReiSixx9
11-20-17, 04:16 AM
(but i can actually explain the "question of RVC", i.e. "income per plate".

as ms. twospoons said, there is no limit of how many food you can serve per day.
but there IS a limit of how many they can EAT per day! :)

(check this thread, there are some math for restaurant story, but sd work same way in bakery too:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)&p=216790&viewfull=1#post216790 )

from this point of view, of course it is the best way for getting money: to fill your counters with the food that gives more coins per plate.
only one thing i wd personally reconsider, i wd count profit per plate, not income per plate (btw, makes not so huge difference).
here are, for example, all the food (excluding removed & goal-locked) that gives you $3 and more profit per each plate you sell:

Basic Oven 19 Red Velvet Cake 22 $8'600 $7.02 $390.91 $12
Basic Oven 9 Sugar Cookies 22 $7'460 $5.87 $339.09 $10
Drink Mixer 18 Earl Grey Tea 22 $8'860 $5.87 $402.73 $10
Drink Mixer 5 Latte 22 $4'280 $5.86 $194.55 $10
Drink Mixer 11 Love Potion 22 $6'560 $5.86 $298.18 $10
Drink Mixer 20 Hot Apple Cider 16 $7'740 $5.38 $483.75 $10
Drink Mixer 15 Cappuccino 12 $3'660 $5.01 $305.00 $10
Basic Oven 16 Cinnamon Rolls 12 $4'160 $5.01 $346.67 $10
Basic Oven 7 Pumpkin Pie 46 $8'660 $4.95 $188.26 $8
Basic Oven 13 Valentine Cookies 22 $7'160 $4.70 $325.45 $8
Basic Oven 10 Banana Bread 16 $4'420 $4.31 $276.25 $8
Basic Oven 14 Gingerbread Cookies 6 $2'580 $3.44 $430.00 $8
Drink Mixer 5 Hot Chocolate 16 $2'550 $3.09 $159.38 $4
Candy Oven 24 Candy Corn Muffin 16 $8'160 $3.08 $510.00 $4

so, from point of sales limit, RVC DOES make sence.
and, blue bun oven is still here, lol ))))

Thanks so much for all the helpful info.!

ReiSixx9
11-20-17, 04:20 AM
Nope, because if I tried angel food cake or any other 2-hour recipe, it would spoil so much that I'd lose money on it! (I really can't check the game that regularly, but maybe you can. There's more than just profit stats to consider.)

And like vanacatu said, the limit is how much the bots will eat per day, not how much you can serve. So if your ability to check the game were removed as a factor, maybe brownies are most profitable--but you'll have to wait for them to be eaten to realize the profit. Which would take forever for brownies. Not sure about angel food cake or the better 2 hour recipes vanacatu points out, haven't looked at its stats recently for how many servings they have and how long it wold take to make your money.

Yeah... I was originally doing 1 hour recipes because they seemed most profitable, but I thought maybe 2 hour would be better. I'm literally on the game 24/7. I wake up in the middle of the night multiple times per night to check it. TO be honest 2 hours is a bit too long to wait for me, I'm impatient. I'm a bit obsessed...

WalkerSlayer_
11-20-17, 04:22 PM
i clear my cache and my bakery and restraunt wont load

ReiSixx9
11-20-17, 07:37 PM
i clear my cache and my bakery and restraunt wont load

How so? Like it's put you back at level 1 or the app itself just won't load at all or open?

ReiSixx9
11-21-17, 04:22 AM

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82056-Red-Velvet-Cake&p=1118474&viewfull=1#post1118474

if we talk about recipes taking 2hrs or less, angel food cake is one of the best choices, but still not the best one.
here, i took out removed appliances and goal appliances, only left accesible for anyone today.
blue bun oven seems the best for 2hr recipe in terms of profit/srv. even couple of basic appliances recipes go on top of angel food cake.
but of course if we talk about level 22, then yes. better than AFC for 2hrs are only ice cream machine (from level 4) and treat dispenser (from level 10):

Do you think $670 extra per serving even though I have to pay a ton and request a ton of materials to make the blue bun ovens is worth it?

VanaCatu
11-21-17, 05:50 AM
Do you think $670 extra per serving even though I have to pay a ton and request a ton of materials to make the blue bun ovens is worth it?

why not? you can always check cookbook (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook) to see mastery profit from each oven. then you sd deduct the cost of ovens you'd like to build, and you'll see if you're still in profit.
usually i'm building 4 ovens of a kind, and with blue bun ovens i'm still in "plus".
moreover, i already mastered those recipes, but when we have goals with cooking time like in this oven, i'm always taking them out. just to add a bit more profitable food to my counters (unfortunately, goals recipes are not like this).

WalkerSlayer_
11-21-17, 06:20 AM
i can pull up the app but nothing loads and its been 2 days now i tried everything. powering my device off and restarting it and uninstalling the game and nothing works :/

ReiSixx9
11-21-17, 06:58 AM
why not? you can always check cookbook (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook) to see mastery profit from each oven. then you sd deduct the cost of ovens you'd like to build, and you'll see if you're still in profit.
usually i'm building 4 ovens of a kind, and with blue bun ovens i'm still in "plus".
moreover, i already mastered those recipes, but when we have goals with cooking time like in this oven, i'm always taking them out. just to add a bit more profitable food to my counters (unfortunately, goals recipes are not like this).

Oh yeah, that'd be a good idea to calculate that!

ReiSixx9
11-21-17, 07:00 AM
i can pull up the app but nothing loads and its been 2 days now i tried everything. powering my device off and restarting it and uninstalling the game and nothing works :/

Hmm I don't know what that could be, sorry. I think your best bet is to post your problem in this forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues).

ReiSixx9
11-22-17, 06:36 PM
Do you guys have any tips on the best way to get XP fast?

kieranyeow
11-23-17, 09:20 AM

i used to just cooked Bluerberry buckle to boost my level.

geordieprogman
11-23-17, 10:55 AM

Jasmine Tea is the best. It only takes an hour to cook. You'll need plenty money as it takes quite a while to sell it all.

The only benefit of being on a higher level is the amount of ovens you can have. Level 99 is nothing special. Enjoy the game.

ReiSixx9
11-24-17, 04:13 AM
Jasmine Tea is the best. It only takes an hour to cook. You'll need plenty money as it takes quite a while to sell it all.

The only benefit of being on a higher level is the amount of ovens you can have. Level 99 is nothing special. Enjoy the game.

Thanks! I just wanna get 2-3 more levels up to unlock blue bun oven.

ReiSixx9
11-24-17, 04:13 AM

geordieprogman
11-24-17, 05:08 AM

That'll get you there in no time.

I used this when my daughter went on holiday years ago. She was about 10 levels ahead of me when she went. I was 2-3 levels ahead of her when she got back. I'm too competitive lol.

ReiSixx9
11-24-17, 10:18 PM

Would it be better to cook say Jasmine Tea (1 hour for $1,180 profit/srv) than say Boyish Pops (2 hours for $2,230 profit/srv)? Because technically with Boyish Pops you're getting only $1,115 profit/srv per hour, right?

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 04:58 AM
Okay, I figured that out. But that means Jasmine Tea is the best recipe in the game? That doesn't seem right...

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 08:51 PM
I read somewhere that there's a 20 gift limit per day. In my opinion, this seems quite unfair as I can't stop people from sending me gifts that I don't want. Unless there is a way?

I was wondering if I hit "decline" instead of "accept" on gifts that people give me would that discount them towards my daily gift limit or would it just be wasting gifts?

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 09:27 PM
Has anyone posted a list of all the items from the store (with pictures) somewhere online?

Sebsmommy15
11-25-17, 10:18 PM
i Decline gifts I don’t need and i receive more gifts until I hit the “20” max (lately 20 isn’t the max for some)

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 10:21 PM
Has anyone posted a list of all the items from the store/design tab (with pictures) somewhere online?

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 10:22 PM
i Decline gifts I don’t need and i receive more gifts until I hit the “20” max (lately 20 isn’t the max for some)

Hmm I guess I'll try it out then and see how it goes. Thanks!

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 07:07 AM
Can anyone help me find the names and prices of these items in the store?

Jojocl141587
11-26-17, 09:40 AM
Can anyone help me find the names and prices of these items in the store?

These items are not available in the store. Anyone who has them got them when they were first released or re-released

nasz_007
11-26-17, 10:05 AM
I am unable to drag my tables, chairs, or counters. When i attempt it drags my entire screen only. Any advice?

geordieprogman
11-26-17, 10:30 AM
If you're on iOS you have to click on the item once to select it and then drag it to where you want it. Not sure if it's the same on android.

hellob73
11-26-17, 12:39 PM
I can't remember what flooring was part of the goal

Sebsmommy15
11-26-17, 02:47 PM
Natural Wood Tile , it was like in the 13 page thread area. Dec 14th 2016 goals.

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 05:49 PM
These items are not available in the store. Anyone who has them got them when they were first released or re-released

Aaah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

eeveldoll
11-26-17, 06:01 PM
You can request for it to come back in the request thread though I doubt that they'll listen.

Item #1 - I don't know this one, sorry :(

Item #2 - Candy Cane Table and from what I found on a website, it costed 6 gems back in 2014.

Item #3 - Time Table, it just got re-released sometime early this year for about 20k coins? (back in 2012 - also from website) The price tag didn't show up in my market tab so I can't tell you for sure.

Item #4 - Chocolate Box Table. This one was released during Valentine's day and it costed 8 gems (price taken from 2012). Definitely didn't buy this one.

Jojocl141587
11-26-17, 06:30 PM
I believe the first table is called holly table or something. I just seen it’s matching chair in a neighbors bakery today

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 06:39 PM
Thanks for all the help, guys! :)

ReiSixx9
11-27-17, 10:31 PM
What does it mean when an item is washed out and is locked with the word "goal"?

Jojocl141587
11-27-17, 10:34 PM
What does it mean when an item is washed out and is locked with the word "goal"?

It means it was part of a time sensitive goal that can not be unlocked ever unless Storm8 decides to re-release it. The SweetCo table however is part of a goal you’ll unlock once you get to a certain level

ReiSixx9
11-27-17, 10:37 PM
It means it was part of a time sensitive goal that can not be unlocked ever unless Storm8 decides to re-release it. The SweetCo table however is part of a goal you’ll unlock once you get to a certain level

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. Do you happen to know what level it unlocks at?

Jojocl141587
11-27-17, 10:40 PM
Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. Do you happen to know what level it unlocks at?

According to the cookbook it says level 12, idk if that’s accurate though.

ReiSixx9
11-27-17, 10:42 PM
According to the cookbook it says level 12, idk if that’s accurate though.

No, definitely not, I'm nearly at level 36 and it's still locked for me.

ReiSixx9
11-27-17, 10:44 PM
Oh someone says you have to complete the "A Bitter Loser" goal to unlock it.

baker9081
11-28-17, 06:22 AM
Oh someone says you have to complete the "A Bitter Loser" goal to unlock it.

A Bitter Loser is one of the first goals when you first begin the game. You never completed it?

ReiSixx9
12-01-17, 09:02 AM
A Bitter Loser is one of the first goals when you first begin the game. You never completed it?

I didn't get the goal until like level 34 or 35. Apparently I'm not the only one either. I don't know how you got it in the beginning.

rhapbap333
12-02-17, 06:48 AM
I have just come back to this game after quite a while off. I have been building ovens that I didn?t have before and I?m finding that most of the recipes are locked because they need a goal to do this. Is there any way of unlocking these recipes, as the goals have disappeared?

pixiegamer
12-02-17, 10:12 AM
In general, locked-by-goal content will stay locked, because one will have needed to have been around for the goal to unlock that content.

Recently, however, we've been getting 5-Day goals (examples: October (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101051-I-Vant-To-1-to-4), November (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101611-Changing-Colors-Goal-Nov-3-2017)) which have given players a chance to unlock past appliances and prizes. If these continue, and extend to the ovens which you built, then it's possible that you might be able to unlock those recipes :)

Puttietat087
12-03-17, 09:37 AM
Question: Seeing this said everywhere!

What is a Gem dispenser?

I play RS too at least 2 years & never saw one there either!

Thanks for the info! I know is probably a silly question!

geordieprogman
12-03-17, 10:24 AM
Have a look at this post. It will explain about it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84120-Gem-Dispenser

Jojocl141587
12-03-17, 10:24 AM
Question: Seeing this said everywhere!

What is a Gem dispenser?

I play RS too at least 2 years & never saw one there either!

Thanks for the info! I know is probably a silly question!

A gem dispenser is basically an appliance exclusive to iOS players as far as we know that dispenses 1 gem every 12 hours.

ReiSixx9
12-05-17, 03:45 PM
Is a colonial oven actually worth it? Does it ever actually give you a good amount of gems?

EdiiLouise
12-05-17, 07:54 PM
Is a colonial oven actually worth it? Does it ever actually give you a good amount of gems?

It gives you 2 gems after mastering level 2 and 4. It's just an already built appliance.

ReiSixx9
12-06-17, 05:50 AM
It gives you 2 gems after mastering level 2 and 4. It's just an already built appliance.

Well that's unfortunate. It says up to 12. :/

Edit: I just realized 12 means 2 for level 2 and 4 which adds to 4 for each recipe and there's 3 recipes.

Dreamear
12-06-17, 11:18 AM

Try using the cookbook. I consult it all the time before building an oven. Good luck!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook)

Dreamear
12-06-17, 04:31 PM
Okay, I figured that out. But that means Jasmine Tea is the best recipe in the game? That doesn't seem right...

Once again, the cookbook answers this question. The item you can cook that will give you the most money is the red velvet cake & it takes 22 hours to bake but you get the most money per serving. Most items are 4 coins per serving & I think brownies are 1. But the cookbook also tells you how many experience points you get for making certain items (although I think you have to click on the 'spoiler' and it shows the menu you see). For me doneness experience points are better.

Look at the cookbook... it's game changing & very helpful.

Dreamear
12-06-17, 04:37 PM
My question.. I love the cookbook with all the information it gives.

Is there something similar that lists all the goals you should go through from level 1 to 99...

I have some new players & I want to gift them pays they will need because I know at some point it's the french battle and they will have to make the brick oven. Basically, there are standard goals everyone has to go through. Is there a list of the goals? Is it complete where it lays out what happens what parts you need & what they recieve once they accomplish the goal & what level each goal should pop-up.

I know people can skip goals. I just thought something like this would help.

Thank you!