PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

04-21-23, 03:30 AM
More neighbour dilemma (sorry!)

Is it seen as well...beginner like to have an uncountable amount of neighbours and still want more. I'm currently on lvl 57 and for every neighbor I delete, I add a new one. Is it still seen as somewhat better to friend as many people as you like, or should my neighbour list be more "exclusive'?

happy38qiqi
04-21-23, 11:50 PM
Thanks , i spend the whole day to change my layout . Hope it works

04-30-23, 12:30 AM
Annoying community member

I went to a beginners bakery and tipped them but said I could not add as neighbour (as in I didn't want to)
Then the bakery I tipped went to my bakery and asked me why I said I wasn't friending them. I don't want to give an explanation for my decline, but I don't want to seem rude either, should I reply and tell them why or should I ignore it (personally I want to ignore it but I need some help )?
P.S They did a similar thing with a level 99, asking them why they didn't friend, and also then I friended a lvl 10 bakery, the person who asked was lvl 13, but even beginners usually don't act that strange and get upset if you don't friend them
I feel like this person is a clueless, stupid 8 year old at the most...

SevenTreasures
05-04-23, 11:24 AM
Just tell them you have enough neighbours currently and don't need more/cannot tend to more neighbors. Most of the time people are satisfied with that answer and won't bother anymore.

05-09-23, 11:56 PM
Hi my internet is good but the game says I don't have any...

Daengel
05-10-23, 12:01 AM
there's maintenance rn? there's no notice beforehand like usual...

peevarus
05-10-23, 12:40 AM
They should keep food from spoiling when they perform maintenance.

peas2001
05-11-23, 08:02 AM
Can anyone let me know where you can get the blossom topiary ?

AnnirasSweets
05-11-23, 05:10 PM
Can anyone let me know where you can get the blossom topiary ?

Sorry, but the Blossom Topiary has been removed from our Markets so it's unavailable for purchase until the next time it's relisted in a sale.

duckyzpond
05-14-23, 07:13 PM
Where do I go to ask if they can move goal locked recipes to the back of the list? Can I sort them somehow myself?

AnnirasSweets
05-14-23, 11:37 PM
Where do I go to ask if they can move goal locked recipes to the back of the list? Can I sort them somehow myself?

At this time, the arrangement of our inventories/cookbook menus is something that we cannot change.

If you'd like to leave a suggestion for the team, there is a suggestion forum that you can post in here (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback).

oddalyssa
05-16-23, 09:38 PM
If I unlock Loretta?s oven do I also unlock all of the past recipes? I am interested in the classic heart cake recipe but I know it?s only obtained through that oven and it was a previous goal.

AnnirasSweets
05-17-23, 04:33 AM
If I unlock Loretta?s oven do I also unlock all of the past recipes? I am interested in the classic heart cake recipe but I know it?s only obtained through that oven and it was a previous goal.

No, each recipe is locked unless you opened it specifically during the goal of its release.

PassionateParrot2013
05-17-23, 07:09 PM
What is the best way to get free gems these days? There used to be daily ads to watch for free gems, but that is no longer an option. I have tried playing the other games listed in the goals section, but that only gives you a few.

05-18-23, 08:58 AM
Hi. Why does my bakery sometimes take forever to upload wall post.
Hi...

n6omiP
05-18-23, 02:51 PM
I have always been in a habit to close out my game before reset. If I were to stay on when one "day" crosses into the next, does the gift button magically turn pink again allowing me to gift for a new day? Also, would I lose out on my log in bonus or would it pop up the next time I closed the game out and logged back in?

pcabral03
05-18-23, 03:11 PM
What is the best way to get free gems these days? There used to be daily ads to watch for free gems, but that is no longer an option. I have tried playing the other games listed in the goals section, but that only gives you a few.

Free gem ads are random, they come go without notice unfortunately. Mastering recipes on all your appliances, will earn you some gems. If S8 ever brings back the Gem Dispenser for sale on iOS devices, definitely buy it no matter the cost of real money. It's worth it 😁

pcabral03
05-18-23, 03:17 PM
Hi. Why does my bakery sometimes take forever to upload wall post.
Hi...

If my internet is fine and my game slow, I'll close out game and go Baker Story App settings, force stop game, and clear out cache. This usually works for me, but sometimes it's just S8 servers that are slow. Also I always restart my actual device one a week, clear out memory and runs smoother afterwards.

AnnirasSweets
05-18-23, 06:07 PM
I have always been in a habit to close out my game before reset. If I were to stay on when one "day" crosses into the next, does the gift button magically turn pink again allowing me to gift for a new day? Also, would I lose out on my log in bonus or would it pop up the next time I closed the game out and logged back in?

If the day resets while you're actively in the game, you'll get the little loading symbol for a split second while it refreshes the pertinent images and that's about it. As least, that's what has happened every time I've been in the game while it resets.

One of two things can happen with the daily log in bonus: either the pop up will show after the screen refreshes at reset or you'll see it the next time you log in. I've had both happen but I can't recall off the top of my head if there were any different circumstances in one instance over another.

n6omiP
05-18-23, 06:57 PM
If the day resets while you're actively in the game, you'll get the little loading symbol for a split second while it refreshes the pertinent images and that's about it. As least, that's what has happened every time I've been in the game while it resets.

One of two things can happen with the daily log in bonus: either the pop up will show after the screen refreshes at reset or you'll see it the next time you log in. I've had both happen but I can't recall off the top of my head if there were any different circumstances in one instance over another.

Thank you, Annira. I always felt I needed to close the game out for it to reset gifting. It has been a hassle to do when I was in the middle of starting/serving recipes.

iseliniscool
05-21-23, 09:03 AM
What is the purpose of gifts and what do i do with them? (The items not the cakes etc)

AnnirasSweets
05-21-23, 09:36 AM
What is the purpose of gifts and what do i do with them? (The items not the cakes etc)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The items considered 'Gifts' (aside from the obvious food items) are Parts used to build certain appliances - the Bakery Story Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840) has an illustrated walkthrough that explains buying and building appliances using Parts if you're not completely sure how it works. You'll also find a section explaining the Gift and Request system which explains how the system works in general. Of course, if you're still unsure after reading it over, the forum will always be here to help clarify any details :)

Once you're further along in the game and buying/building appliances my signature below has links to info threads that may be helpful to you. The first is the Parts List which is a page that lists every part in the game and what appliance(s) use them. There's also the Recipe Guide which will show you exactly what recipes each appliance houses - that way you can pick and choose where to spend your coins first and which appliances you're not as interested in.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

efoote
05-25-23, 02:57 AM
The spring sale we just had that had old appliances in it was great. How often do they have sales like this? Is it seasonal?

AnnirasSweets
05-25-23, 07:25 AM
The spring sale we just had that had old appliances in it was great. How often do they have sales like this? Is it seasonal?

For the past year or so, the sales have been a bit different than in years past so there's really no predicting how things will be in the future.

That said, we've been getting a sale every Friday that will list at least two Echo appliances and a few other items as well. We've also been getting the typical sales for each major US holiday and season and as you would expect, those sales include a bunch of items connected to the specific holiday/season in question. We also usually get a Black Friday sale that has varied wildly over the years: one year we literally had six items listed and other years there were dozens so it's a toss up!

Lastly, there's the larger sales, like the Spring Sale that you mentioned. Those are pretty rare but we typically see them a few (2-3) times a year. If I had to guess, I would think we'd see one in August for Back to School since that's been the trend for the last few years. I will point out that the last Spring Sale was the first time we've seen the Echo appliances listed at a discount so I can't say if that will ever happen again or how frequently if it does. Also, we usually don't see that many non-gem appliances listed either, that was another first in all my years playing - it really was a unique sale!

DanaPumpkins
05-27-23, 08:19 AM
Which tables and chairs were released with the Coup Counters in the On the Open Road - 15 Day Goal - 2018 Mar. 27? Also, were there counters released with the Time Table and Time Stool in 2011, the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chair, and the Balloon Table and Cloud Puff chair? Unfortunately a lot of the pictures from the old posts don't show anymore. I'm trying to create an updated list of the Tables and Chairs that also include the Counters. Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
05-27-23, 09:28 AM
Which tables and chairs were released with the Coup Counters in the On the Open Road - 15 Day Goal - 2018 Mar. 27? Also, were there counters released with the Time Table and Time Stool in 2011, the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chair, and the Balloon Table and Cloud Puff chair? Unfortunately a lot of the pictures from the old posts don't show anymore. I'm trying to create an updated list of the Tables and Chairs that also include the Counters. Thanks!

March 27, 2018 = Engine Table and Sedan Seat with the Coup Counters

December 30, 2011 update = no counters with Time Time/Chair

January 20, 2012 = Chocolate Counter released along with the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chairs

June 10, 2015 = no counters for Balloon Table and Cloud Puff stool

There is an old update list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308) that spans from 2010 to 2018 that you might find useful in your future chart making.

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks and I plan to set aside some time to add links to the Table/Chair set chart that will take you to their release threads and finally get the images added. Now that you mention it, I'm toying with the idea of adding a counter list to the chart as well. I'll have to look over my inventory charts and see how many releases had complete sets and whether or not it would alter the entire look of the chart or not. Hmmm... you've given me lots to ponder this week :D

DanaPumpkins
05-27-23, 10:54 AM
March 27, 2018 = Engine Table and Sedan Seat with the Coup Counters

December 30, 2011 update = no counters with Time Time/Chair

January 20, 2012 = Chocolate Counter released along with the Chocolate Box Table and Truffle Chairs

June 10, 2015 = no counters for Balloon Table and Cloud Puff stool

There is an old update list (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308) that spans from 2010 to 2018 that you might find useful in your future chart making.

I have vacation coming up in a few weeks and I plan to set aside some time to add links to the Table/Chair set chart that will take you to their release threads and finally get the images added. Now that you mention it, I'm toying with the idea of adding a counter list to the chart as well. I'll have to look over my inventory charts and see how many releases had complete sets and whether or not it would alter the entire look of the chart or not. Hmmm... you've given me lots to ponder this week :D

Thank you SO much! I've been pouring through old Goal and Update posts trying to find the counters that match the table and chair sets. One item from some sets of the really old tables/chairs/counters still show as goal locked for me weirdly. For example, I can buy the SweetCo chair and Orange Wooden Counter but the SweetCo table is locked. It's only a handful of items in RS and BS, sometimes a chair, sometimes a counter, sometimes a table, but when I first started trying to match everything and hadn't found your old lists I thought these were new items to be released in the future and didn't realize they were over a decade old. Lol I can send you my Google Sheet of what I have so far if you'd like. But I'm only about halfway done. I'm to 2018.

AnnirasSweets
05-27-23, 06:03 PM
Thank you SO much! I've been pouring through old Goal and Update posts trying to find the counters that match the table and chair sets. One item from some sets of the really old tables/chairs/counters still show as goal locked for me weirdly. For example, I can buy the SweetCo chair and Orange Wooden Counter but the SweetCo table is locked. It's only a handful of items in RS and BS, sometimes a chair, sometimes a counter, sometimes a table, but when I first started trying to match everything and hadn't found your old lists I thought these were new items to be released in the future and didn't realize they were over a decade old. Lol I can send you my Google Sheet of what I have so far if you'd like. But I'm only about halfway done. I'm to 2018.

Thanks but I already have every item in the game inventoried on my PC with the details of their release and other things I track :)

Converting it all to BB Code for the forum charts and getting the formatting just right is the time consuming part! Good thing I really enjoy charting or I think I'd have never started, lol.

DanaPumpkins
05-28-23, 12:22 PM
Oh Good! Having the pictures helps so much! Thank you for all you do! It keeps players like me from leaving. Yes, doing the formatting is definitely the most time consuming always. I’ve finished going through everything and I think I got most of the matches. Just wanted to verify, was the Diamond chair released by itself, and does the Ring Table go with the Moon chair and Shuttle Counter? Do you know if VanaCatu or anyone else made a similar list for RS? I’m trying to match the counters on there also. Thank you!

AnnirasSweets
05-28-23, 10:33 PM
Oh Good! Having the pictures helps so much! Thank you for all you do! It keeps players like me from leaving. Yes, doing the formatting is definitely the most time consuming always. I’ve finished going through everything and I think I got most of the matches. Just wanted to verify, was the Diamond chair released by itself, and does the Ring Table go with the Moon chair and Shuttle Counter? Do you know if VanaCatu or anyone else made a similar list for RS? I’m trying to match the counters on there also. Thank you!

Yes, Diamond Chair was a solo release and the Ring Table, Moon Chair, Shuttle Counter are a set.

As far as I know, the update list for RS is much smaller and more sporadic - but here's the link (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80751-update-history), it's still a pretty great resource even if it's not exactly the same as the BS version.

LuckyTania
05-29-23, 09:02 AM
Does anyone know what's the total amount of servings that are sold in a day?

AnnirasSweets
05-29-23, 09:58 AM
Does anyone know what's the total amount of servings that are sold in a day?

It depends on several factors, mainly where your tables are set up in relation to your door/register and how far your customers have to walk to complete their predetermined route.

If you're really interested in the math and the details, there's an old thread that breaks it down in explicit detail here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23083).

corinnelima
05-30-23, 09:20 AM
What specific time of day are the 14 day goals posted?

AnnirasSweets
05-30-23, 09:55 AM
What specific time of day are the 14 day goals posted?

14 Day Goals are released at 12pm Pacific / 3pm Eastern Time - link in my signature for the Goal Calendar includes this info for future reference.

nmishii
05-30-23, 03:13 PM
There used to be a subforum called Add Me or something like that that had add me threads for each game. Where are those threads now? Thank you.

AnnirasSweets
05-30-23, 03:42 PM
There used to be a subforum called Add Me or something like that that had add me threads for each game. Where are those threads now? Thank you.

Instead of having a dedicated forum for the Add Mes, each game has a thread in their individual forums instead.

Each game should have the Add Me threads stickied in their discussion forums - here's a link to the current BS Add Me (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115093).

nmishii
05-30-23, 05:25 PM
Instead of having a dedicated forum for the Add Mes, each game has a thread in their individual forums instead.

Each game should have the Add Me threads stickied in their discussion forums - here's a link to the current BS Add Me (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115093).

Thank you!!!

xweetcandy43
05-31-23, 02:40 PM
Here is my list of questions. Please answer the best you can. I appreciate it. Tysm.

1) Why do non-neighbors add you but not tip your bakery? I know some players have optional tipping though.

2) How to unlock 'Cranberry Cider' in the Basic Mixer? I have read that it was one of the expired 2011 Christmas goals. Also, 'Minced Pie,' 'Love Muffins,' 'Molten Lava Cake' in the Basic Oven? Can those goals get reopened? I just wanted to do those goals like the SweetCo one, where it is permanent for BS players.

3) How is it that so many years have passed, but there's no actual improvements to the game? It would attract 'veteran players' and new ones to come play.
*Just listing, no ranking of what's more important. I know some of these ideas should be in the "BS Suggestions List," but want to know why it hasn't improved in years.

- Players wanted maybe easier goals and gift tabs like RS. Oh, please give us the search button too!
- A list of inactive nbrs, ones who tip in full and gift, and accept material requests. No one can see the list except yourself.
- For both IOS & Android: Gem ads should come back as earning it from mastery of cooking is tedious enough.
- Fixing of players not having to see and control another player's bakery when logging in.
- Fixing of kicking players out of the app when logging into another account or at random times.

Naya2017
06-06-23, 01:44 PM
Sorry for double-posting but thought I may have a better chance to get an answer in this thread --->

I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven, which is part of the ongoing event's bonus goals. I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? Thanks in advance!

pcabral03
06-06-23, 01:58 PM
Sorry for double-posting but thought I may have a better chance to get an answer in this thread --->

I played a lot back in 2017-2020, but took a long break after and just got back into the game a few days ago.

I've missed a lot, and I'm fairly certain I don't have Loretta's oven, which is part of the ongoing event's bonus goals. I can't remember the rules around bonus goals. Would I still be able to unlock this oven and receive/make its recipes as long as I make enough progress to open up the bonus goal? Thanks in advance!

Loretta's oven is same the appliance for all 14 Day Bonus goals, they just add a new recipe each time. Meaning for this goal you'll just unlock this event's current bonus goal recipe "Shell Wedding Cake". Previous goals bonus recipes will remain locked though, if you didn't participate in them. So yes you'll unlock Loretta's oven, but only with current recipe, others will remain locked.

Naya2017
06-06-23, 02:01 PM
Thanks so much for the quick response, that's finally jogging my memory a bit now. Great to know I won't miss the great recipes for this bonus goal!

pcabral03
06-06-23, 02:06 PM
Thanks so much for the quick response, that's finally jogging my memory a bit now. Great to know I won't miss the great recipes for this bonus goal!

Happy to help, I took long break too. Just came back a few months ago. It's a little confusing at first. Goals 14 Day/5day format are different now for sure.

Skippyjonjones22
06-06-23, 05:21 PM
Is there a picture of what’s in the premium holiday chest for 50 gems?

AnnirasSweets
06-06-23, 05:23 PM
Is there a picture of what’s in the premium holiday chest for 50 gems?

You can find the info for that crate here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114655) in the thread from when it was released. If I'm recalling correctly, it's just old decos from past holiday goals that are repackaged as U-items.

Flowersandgems
06-06-23, 05:28 PM
I have just accidentally blocked a player, then missed the instructions on how to unblock.
Please refresh my memory.

AnnirasSweets
06-06-23, 05:37 PM
I have just accidentally blocked a player, then missed the instructions on how to unblock.
Please refresh my memory.

Menu > Settings > Blocked List - tap Manage List and you'll get a pop up of everyone blocked, then simply tap Unblock.

Flowersandgems
06-06-23, 10:17 PM
Menu > Settings > Blocked List - tap Manage List and you'll get a pop up of everyone blocked, then simply tap Unblock.

Thank you. Knew it was there somewhere.

Flowersandgems
06-16-23, 06:43 PM
Hi. I'm looking for help again.
I'm searching for the original Register. I have the Digital Register on my floor.
I've been through the floor decorations (about 200 pages), three times, the last time very slowly, but can't find it.
Does anyone have a picture of the original register. Thanks in advance.

xweetcandy43
06-16-23, 07:11 PM
Hi. I'm looking for help again.
I'm searching for the original Register. I have the Digital Register on my floor.
I've been through the floor decorations (about 200 pages), three times, the last time very slowly, but can't find it.
Does anyone have a picture of the original register. Thanks in advance.

Hi there.

You can look at the table icon and search there carefully. You're welcome. :D

Daengel
06-19-23, 08:46 PM
i accidentally clicked on a crate while scrolling through, does anyone know where to get a refund since it's an accidental purchase? what's the procedure? thank you!

AnnirasSweets
06-19-23, 08:59 PM
i accidentally clicked on a crate while scrolling through, does anyone know where to get a refund since it's an accidental purchase? what's the procedure? thank you!

You'll need to open a Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with the team - hope you get it sorted quickly!

Daengel
06-19-23, 09:12 PM
You'll need to open a Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with the team - hope you get it sorted quickly!

i have, finger crossed i'd be able to get the gems back T^T

i wish there's a confirmation message/button whenever we're purchasing with/using gems, this is not my first accidental click that cost me hard earned gems T^T

Daengel
06-25-23, 02:44 AM
i was decorating my bakery and I was pretty sure that I have the French Cafe but it said none, then I realized that I probably had taken it out but then the one already in my bakery was different??it has garland and none of the colorful rings thing?? can someone confirm if it's the french cafe and yeah it's different when taken out compared to the one in deco list or are they different deco altogether? because I remember finishing the goal and receiving the prize.

edit: surely I've completed the goal since I have macaroons cake in my Loretta oven

AnnirasSweets
06-25-23, 04:44 AM
i was decorating my bakery and I was pretty sure that I have the French Cafe but it said none, then I realized that I probably had taken it out but then the one already in my bakery was different??it has garland and none of the colorful rings thing?? can someone confirm if it's the french cafe and yeah it's different when taken out compared to the one in deco list or are they different deco altogether? because I remember finishing the goal and receiving the prize.

edit: surely I've completed the goal since I have macaroons cake in my Loretta oven

Yep! That's the French Cafe and it's the only item by that name. I just pulled mine out and had the same results: no colorful circles just a string of green garland.

EDIT:
I was just using my droid to redecorate and saw that those devices have a different image in their inventory for the French Cafe:

So, it must just be an iOS thing. Curious, no?

zkristi44
06-26-23, 05:20 PM
What uses a pink fuse

SpiritWind00
06-26-23, 07:45 PM
What uses a pink fuse
Mod Note: post moved out of a game guide and into this thread. I will PM this player to let them know their post is here, but if someone could post the answer that would be really helpful. Thanks.

AnnirasSweets
06-26-23, 10:36 PM
What uses a pink fuse

Fudge Station
Garden Fountain
Loven
Palace Stove
Pie Oven
Royal Oven
3 Bears Oven

You can find a full list of parts for Bakery Story here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139); it lists the name of every part and which ovens use them. Please note that some of the appliances listed were released as goal appliances and are no longer available for purchase; if they are, not all the recipes may be open to you after purchase.

If you want to know what recipes will be open to you when you purchase an appliance, I suggest the Recipe Guide in my signature. The charts are color coded so you'll know exactly which recipes are unlocked before you spend a single coin.

gigi_rules
06-29-23, 07:39 PM
I?ve noticed the game is in ?processing? mode for longer periods of time. It used to be quicker. Is there anything I can do to make it more speedy again?

peas2001
07-02-23, 06:16 PM
Does anyone know where to get Garden Glow Trees?

AnnirasSweets
07-03-23, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know where to get Garden Glow Trees?

Garden Glow trees were released during the Firefly Fun (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68439) goal in 2014 so you'll only have access to them if you participated in that original goal.

If you'd like to see them relisted in future sales, posting in the current sale suggestion thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115094) is your best bet.

peas2001
07-03-23, 03:10 PM
ahh i see, ty!

Atomic666
07-04-23, 08:14 AM
What's the highest amount of plates I could sell a day and does keeping my game open affect that number? I currently have 6 doors, each with their own register and 13 tables + chairs.

AnnirasSweets
07-04-23, 01:09 PM
What's the highest amount of plates I could sell a day and does keeping my game open affect that number? I currently have 6 doors, each with their own register and 13 tables + chairs.

There are lots of older threads that have a lot of math and all that in them that explains how to sell as much as possible per day. A while back I compiled all the most useful threads that I always use and recommend to others looking to increase their sales - you can find it here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115206-Best-configuration-for-tables&p=1693982&viewfull=1#post1693982). Hope this helps!

Atomic666
07-04-23, 04:30 PM
There are lots of older threads that have a lot of math and all that in them that explains how to sell as much as possible per day. A while back I compiled all the most useful threads that I always use and recommend to others looking to increase their sales - you can find it here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115206-Best-configuration-for-tables&p=1693982&viewfull=1#post1693982). Hope this helps!

I've read through a bunch of posts on here and other sites about plates sold per day, most of them say somewhere around 45k plates is the max amount of plates sold per day. I've seen other posts saying people have sold more, even more than twice as many plates. And with the coins I've earned today I know the 45k isn't accurate. Most of the numbers used in those posts seem inaccurate. Maybe I'll just set some stuff up once I've sold all of my food, try a couple different layouts and start testing the plates sold per day + profit per day myself. But thank you anyways for your help. :)

Atomic666
07-05-23, 03:51 PM
Well... new question. When I keep my game open for a couple hours I sometimes lose anywhere between 20k and 50k coins. For example just now, I had 1 062 439 when I checked my game 15 min ago, and now I'm at 1 027 872. Haven't made any purchases. Where are my coins going? Feels like y'all are collecting taxes out of my bakery bank account :D

Edit: So I've been keeping an eye on my food while this is happening. I'm not losing coins, I'm losing progress. As in, it's like my game goes back half an hour. For example, I had 30274 red velvet cakes left and now I have 32593. What can I do to stop this from happening? I've kept my game open for long periods of time every day but I've only had this issue the past 2 days.

Naya2017
07-09-23, 08:49 PM
I have a question about the Echo Deep Sea Oven that's currently on sale. It looks like when I played the game a few years back, I already spent diamonds to buy the original Deep Sea Oven, but turns out that only had one recipe unlocked. Now, with the sale, if I pay 25 diamonds for the Echo version of that same oven, am I guaranteed to get it with all three of its recipes unlocked and ready to cook right away?

Thanks in advance!

n6omiP
07-09-23, 09:38 PM
I have a question about the Echo Deep Sea Oven that's currently on sale. It looks like when I played the game a few years back, I already spent diamonds to buy the original Deep Sea Oven, but turns out that only had one recipe unlocked. Now, with the sale, if I pay 25 diamonds for the Echo version of that same oven, am I guaranteed to get it with all three of its recipes unlocked and ready to cook right away?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the echo version will come with all 3 recipes unlocked and ready to cook. My son purchased the echo version last year so I can confirm this.

Naya2017
07-10-23, 06:14 AM
Thank you very much for answering! Great to know :)

Daengel
07-12-23, 06:27 AM
Does anyone know how many times we need to bake a recipe to reach each star until mastering it ? is it the same for all recipes or not (like 7hrs recipe needs to be made x times to reach 1 stars but 10hrs only need x times)? thank you in advance!

if this is something that's been discussed/explained before, I'd be really grateful if you could point me to the discussion :)

Atomic666
07-12-23, 11:18 AM
Does anyone know how many times we need to bake a recipe to reach each star until mastering it ? is it the same for all recipes or not (like 7hrs recipe needs to be made x times to reach 1 stars but 10hrs only need x times)? thank you in advance!

if this is something that's been discussed/explained before, I'd be really grateful if you could point me to the discussion :)

Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 15
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 40
83 servings in total, same for every recipe
Source: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23835-How-many-Cooking-sessions-to-Master-each-recipe

AnnirasSweets
07-12-23, 05:17 PM
Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 15
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 40
Source: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23835-How-many-Cooking-sessions-to-Master-each-recipe

Adding to Atomic's excellent info:

You can also find the info in the BS Game Guide thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413689&viewfull=1#post1413689), for future reference :)

Daengel
07-12-23, 08:40 PM
Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 15
Level 3 = 20
Level 4 = 40

Adding to Atomic's excellent info:

You can also find the info in the BS Game Guide thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413689&viewfull=1#post1413689), for future reference :)

thanks, both of you :D

peas2001
07-16-23, 08:45 AM
Why is there no block button for Android ?

AnnirasSweets
07-16-23, 09:51 AM
Why is there no block button for Android ?

Sadly, the option has never been available outside of iOS. It's most likely down to the differences of coding between the two platforms.

You can post your interest in the option in the Suggestion & Feedback Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback) - the team may not reply to every post but they most definitely do read them :)

peas2001
07-16-23, 02:58 PM
Sadly, the option has never been available outside of iOS. It's most likely down to the differences of coding between the two platforms.

You can post your interest in the option in the Suggestion & Feedback Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback) - the team may not reply to every post but they most definitely do read them :)

That is unfortunate, but thank you for the response and suggestion. Hopefully it'll be a change they can implement sometime.

Dodo57
07-25-23, 04:56 AM
Hi!! Sorry if this has been answered before, it's a long thread. What does it mean when someone asks you to "hold their gift" for a certain day? Just to not gift them anything? And is there a reason why someone would ask for that? Thank you :))

AnnirasSweets
07-25-23, 06:38 AM
Hi!! Sorry if this has been answered before, it's a long thread. What does it mean when someone asks you to "hold their gift" for a certain day? Just to not gift them anything? And is there a reason why someone would ask for that? Thank you :))

Hello and welcome to the forum! You are correct in your assumption that when a player asks you to hold their gift, they're just asking for you to not send them a gift until a later time - usually after the new goal starts. This is a very common request for players to ask of their neighbors on goal days like today. (Link to current goal calendar in my signature below - it shows what days goals are expected to start and at what time.)

If you want to finish a goal in a comfortable time frame and not overly stress about it, then it's important to be able to build the goal appliances as fast as possible which is greatly helped by getting your neighbors sending the right gifts. The parts players need to build the new goal appliances don't exist in the game until after the goals have been released which is why most players typically wait to gift their neighbors until after.

I hope I explained that well enough but if not, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions on the matter :)

maemallows
07-25-23, 11:58 AM
How do I know what gifts are goal gifts and what gifts are basic parts? Thank you in advance 🥹

AnnirasSweets
07-25-23, 12:02 PM
How do I know what gifts are goal gifts and what gifts are basic parts? Thank you in advance ��

There's no standardized list of what is considered a "Basic" part, that's just an umbrella term used for parts that are used in multiple appliances. Whereas "Goal" parts are generally only used for one specific appliance. In my signature below, you'll find a link to the Parts Guide where I've charted every part in the game and which appliances use them. You'll be able to easily find which parts are the most useful from there. Hope this helps!

maemallows
07-26-23, 09:53 AM
How do I complete goals? 😅 How often is there a new goal and what do I do with the parts? I don?t think I?ve ever understood this concept of 1st and 2nd goal etc..

AnnirasSweets
07-26-23, 12:57 PM
How do I complete goals? 😅 How often is there a new goal and what do I do with the parts? I don?t think I?ve ever understood this concept of 1st and 2nd goal etc..

How often is there a new goal? Currently, there are two different type of goals: 5 Day Goals and 14 Day Goals. The current trend is a new 5 Day Goal every Wednesday and every other Tuesday is a new 14 Day Goal.

To help everyone know when to expect a goal, there's a speculation calendar that shows the dates and times each goal is expected start that you can find by clicking "Current Goal Calendar" in my signature below (pink text at the bottom of the post).

What to do with parts? Parts are used to build appliances - the Bakery Story Game Guide thread explains building appliances in general here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=757871&viewfull=1#post757871) under the spoiler tag of the section titled "Bakery Story How To Guide".

How to complete goals? Each goal has unique requirements.

[A general warning I give most newer players is that it will be very difficult (if not impossible) to finish goals until you're well established in the game. Until then, it's best to focus on trying to complete only the goals you really like or just trying to finish certain parts of a goal to get the specific rewards you like/want the most such as a specific recipe or deco.]

In general, the different goal types have different formats...

5 Day Goals

4 parts
uses an old appliance to access and unlock new recipes
tasks = serve certain amounts of specific recipes
goal play unlocks: 3 new recipes + rewards 1 free floor deco at completion (deco is usually a mystery box item or old deco that's been removed from the market)

14 Day Goals

1 Main Goal (9 parts)
1 Side Goal (3 smaller parts)
1 Bonus Goal (3 mini parts)

Main Goal = purchase and build new appliances to serve certain amounts of new recipes and purchase certain amounts of new items in the market
Goal Play unlocks: 2 new appliances, 6 new recipes, 2 new decos and rewards 1 free new floor deco at completion

Side Goal = uses basic oven and old recipes
tasks = serve certain amounts of two specific recipes
Goal Play rewards: 1 free floor deco for completing (deco is usually a mystery box item or old deco that's been removed from the market)

Bonus Goal = opens after main goal completed
Goal Play unlocks: Loretta's Oven + 1 bonus recipe

The exact details change with each goal so a new and dedicated thread is created for every goal. The goal thread will list each goal task, the order in which they need to be completed, images of the new items and generally any other details that can help players complete goals.

The goal thread for the newest 14 day goal that started yesterday is here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115529) - after reading the first post if you have any further questions or follow ups, please feel free to post them in the goal thread.

As for future goal threads (like the one expected tonight), there is another link in my signature below "List of ALL Goals" and if you click that, it will always have a link to the current/newest goal at the top of post #2 to make it as easy as possible for players to find :)

Happy baking!

DanaPumpkins
07-30-23, 05:49 PM
These goals just popped up the day before the current 14 day goal. Is it a bug?

AnnirasSweets
07-30-23, 06:20 PM
These goals just popped up the day before the current 14 day goal. Is it a bug?

No, this is not a bug/error if you're a newer player who has not completed them yet.

The SweetCo Goals are a permanent goalset that opens once you reach a certain point in the game - full goal details can be found here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?49249).

If you've previously completed the SweetCo Goals then, yes it is an error and you should report it in the Bugs Thread or open a Support Ticket.

sweetswirlz1
08-03-23, 05:15 PM
I bought a new iPhone 14 Plus. I was signed into my Game Center. My Restaurant Story game has restored all progress, but my Bakery Story game is gone and has started over from scratch. I have signed out of Game Center, signed back in, still no help. I tried it again and the Bakery Story game is still missing from my new iPhone. HELP!

AnnirasSweets
08-03-23, 05:50 PM
I bought a new iPhone 14 Plus. I was signed into my Game Center. My Restaurant Story game has restored all progress, but my Bakery Story game is gone and has started over from scratch. I have signed out of Game Center, signed back in, still no help. I tried it again and the Bakery Story game is still missing from my new iPhone. HELP!

I replied to this in the Bugs Forum.

deepfrya
08-11-23, 05:14 PM
Hi, anyone notice that the new recipes are missing? I didn't get to finish the recipes.. so what happened. All I have is apple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice. It's 100k machine I would hope that the recipes aren't deleted

pixiegamer
08-11-23, 05:32 PM
Just checked and it looks like all recipes are there (at least for me).

Are you able to toggle between different cook book pages on the appliance? You should be able to swipe back or forth to see additional recipes.

deepfrya
08-11-23, 10:02 PM
Yeah nevermind, I see the Seltzer recipes now. Thanks.

Dodo57
08-13-23, 04:12 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! You are correct in your assumption that when a player asks you to hold their gift, they're just asking for you to not send them a gift until a later time - usually after the new goal starts. This is a very common request for players to ask of their neighbors on goal days like today. (Link to current goal calendar in my signature below - it shows what days goals are expected to start and at what time.)

If you want to finish a goal in a comfortable time frame and not overly stress about it, then it's important to be able to build the goal appliances as fast as possible which is greatly helped by getting your neighbors sending the right gifts. The parts players need to build the new goal appliances don't exist in the game until after the goals have been released which is why most players typically wait to gift their neighbors until after.

I hope I explained that well enough but if not, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions on the matter :)

Very late reply from me but thank you so much for the help! When I last played, it was a long long time ago, so initially the goals confused me so much haha And apparently I'm also not up to date anymore on some of the lingo. Anyway, thank you again for explaining :)

madrobin
08-20-23, 07:42 AM
Are appliance parts Jolly Roger and Treasure Chest (for Treasure Oven) available to be gifted? I scrolled all the way to end of the gift pages but can't seem to find them, or I could have missed them. Are they near the end? Or somewhere in the middle?

AnnirasSweets
08-20-23, 08:21 AM
Are appliance parts Jolly Roger and Treasure Chest (for Treasure Oven) available to be gifted? I scrolled all the way to end of the gift pages but can't seem to find them, or I could have missed them. Are they near the end? Or somewhere in the middle?

No, they are available via request only at this time.

Natasha_07
08-29-23, 06:26 PM
How can I delete my post from the add me thread ?

I don't see any option for delete only edit.

AnnirasSweets
08-30-23, 04:51 AM
How can I delete my post from the add me thread ?

I don't see any option for delete only edit.

Players can't delete entire posts, only Mods or those above them in the chain can delete or move posts.

You could PM a Mod and ask them to delete your post. Or, if you don't want to wait for that process, you could edit your post to remove all the info and leave the word 'deleted' in place instead. I've seen others do that in various threads which seems a decent workaround.

Natasha_07
08-30-23, 05:42 AM
Players can't delete entire posts, only Mods or those above them in the chain can delete or move posts.

You could PM a Mod and ask them to delete your post. Or, if you don't want to wait for that process, you could edit your post to remove all the info and leave the word 'deleted' in place instead. I've seen others do that in various threads which seems a decent workaround.

Thank you for replying! That is interesting though because I was able to delete my post once when the 'add me' threads had their own section.

I guess I'll use the workaround as it's the only option.

SpiritWind00
08-30-23, 08:05 PM
Thank you for replying! That is interesting though because I was able to delete my post once when the 'add me' threads had their own section.
I guess I'll use the workaround as it's the only option.
The old (and now inactive) Add Me forum has different player permissions which is why you could delete your own post. Discussion forums don't have that ability, and so (as Anniras has posted) you either have to send a PM to anyone of the Mods to request your post be removed, or edit your post to indicate you are no longer accepting requests. We added instructions in post 1 of the Add Me new threads but we'll have another look at the wording to see if it can be made clearer. :)

forever_a_teen
09-04-23, 07:21 PM
Does the option of free gems go away permanently after purchasing anything from them? For the first time I bought an ios value pack, and I don't see the free gem
option anymore.

AnnirasSweets
09-04-23, 08:18 PM
Does the option of free gems go away permanently after purchasing anything from them? For the first time I bought an ios value pack, and I don't see the free gem
option anymore.

The daily videos to earn free gems are a promotional offer that is not permanent nor available to all players. Some players have always had them, some never get them, some have them until they purchase gems for the first time while others still see the videos come and go randomly. There's nothing to be done one way or the other to get them back, sadly.

There's a thread on the topic here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097) if you're interested in more info or further discussion on the topic.

LavishEdibles
09-05-23, 09:07 AM
I totally agree with you. I don?t think that there should be a limit on how many times you can ask for help in day nor should there be a limit on gifts.

LavishEdibles
09-05-23, 09:08 AM
I think we should be able to get free gems daily.

teralee82
09-07-23, 10:14 AM
Hello! I was just checking my ovens and noticed there wasn?t an ad option to speed up my event recipes - can you not watch ads for goal appliances? I was relying on that to be able to finish the later goals with long cook times hahah

AnnirasSweets
09-07-23, 11:27 AM
Hello! I was just checking my ovens and noticed there wasn?t an ad option to speed up my event recipes - can you not watch ads for goal appliances? I was relying on that to be able to finish the later goals with long cook times hahah

Sadly, that function is turned off while a goal is active but it will work afterward. So, for right now the White Aster Oven and the Floral Cider Machine won't have the option to speed up cooking with videos but when the goal ends the option will show on those appliances.

teralee82
09-07-23, 05:00 PM
Sadly, that function is turned off while a goal is active but it will work afterward. So, for right now the White Aster Oven and the Floral Cider Machine won't have the option to speed up cooking with videos but when the goal ends the option will show on those appliances.

Thanks! Total bummer that you can’t watch the ads! I’ll see if I can manage the event anyways though :D

terip224
09-10-23, 05:58 PM
Hi. I apologize if this question was already asked. I was wondering about the maximum appliance you can have. If I opt to pay the 49 Gems to open it does that only allow me to buy 1 appliance or more?

Paul__
09-10-23, 08:18 PM
Hi. I apologize if this question was already asked. I was wondering about the maximum appliance you can have. If I opt to pay the 49 Gems to open it does that only allow me to buy 1 appliance or more?

Here are the maximum appliances based on level. Buying an extra slot for 49 gems allows you to place an extra appliance permanently. You can switch this for a different appliance,

Levels To Get New Appliance Slots

..Level
Slots

Start

Level 5

Level 10

Level 14

Level 19

Level 23

Level 28

Level 32

Level 37

Level 41

Level 46

Level 50

Level 55

Level 59

Level 64

Level 68

Level 73

terip224
09-11-23, 03:13 AM
Thank You

peas2001
09-14-23, 12:26 PM
Does anyone have a good strategy on how to get neighbors that can gift you correctly ? I update my neighbors walls regularly with what I need and still half the items or more that i get sent are the incorrect gift. This proves to be a massive inconvenience for me as i participate in all goals. Any advice wld be appreciated, as I keep encountering this issue .... ��

AnnirasSweets
09-14-23, 05:32 PM
Does anyone have a good strategy on how to get neighbors that can gift you correctly ? I update my neighbors walls regularly with what I need and still half the items or more that i get sent are the incorrect gift. This proves to be a massive inconvenience for me as i participate in all goals. Any advice wld be appreciated, as I keep encountering this issue .... ��

Honestly, I think the best way is to make sure you have neighbors who share the same playing style as you.

I keep a note on my wall that states I'm a mass gifter of parts only and that I only accept neighbors who are okay with this. If/when I find that a neighbor keeps sending me food or requesting specific parts that I can't fulfill, I post a note on their wall basically saying 'hey, I see we have different playing styles so I've removed myself from your neighbor list so you can find a better fit' or something like that. Then, I delete them from my neighbor list and if I need to replace them, I'll search out a new neighbor who matches my playing style better.

When searching for new neighbors who fit with a certain playing style, I find the BS Add Me thread the best place (current thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115439)). Players can read other players' descriptions of what they're looking for in a new neighbor and/or they can leave their own detailed description of what they'd like in a neighbor.

You might not think so at first glance, but trust me: there are more than enough players out there that every person can build up a neighbor group that matches their style exactly! And, if you're worried about deleting players... I've found over the years that as long as I'm polite and explain myself people generally understand and appreciate the heads up. After all, most players have encountered the very issue you're speaking of and are apt to be sympathetic to that. On the rare instance where I do run into someone getting upset about the deletion, I'm most definitely better off without them as neighbor regardless of playing style, so I feel even more entitled to have done so!

I'm sure there's lots of different ways that players have found to ensure they get the gifts they want, this is just what I've found works for me.
Hope this helps get you started and good luck in your neighbor hunt!

pcabral03
09-14-23, 10:39 PM

I just decline anything I don't need or want and eventually get all my 20 gifts. Have 100 active nbrs so I'll just wait for 20 of them to send goal or basic parts I do want.

Are you able to decline any unwanted gifts, and still get your full 20? I know some players say they don't get all 20 when they decline :(

Most of my nbrs are from forum goal or add me threads, are 0 star but always gift and answer material req's. Have added some game community players too but most clearly state they do goals before I sent invite.

I'm a mass gifter as well myself, 14 Day goal parts or basics towards end, but posted on my wall so my nbrs informed.

peas2001
09-16-23, 03:03 AM
Thank you both for the advice. I think my issue is that I'm just having terrible luck and may just need to switch my playstyle... I only add other active goal players, and have even added some from the forum, however inevitably I still fail to receive the correct gifts I asked for, specifically for the 5 day goals. I try to make it simple and ask my neighbors to just gift me one part, and i'll request the other. I regularly update all my neighbors walls and mine. Every single one is a goal player. But it seems most are just happy to receive gifts instead of gifting back. I'm the type of player that likes to read walls and gift people what they need, and i go out of my way to note what I need on their walls for their convenience... I wish more players wld reciprocate. I have no trouble removing neighbors either, I'm constantly replacing them. To me it's not personal and no big deal, it's just a game so me unfriending people has nothing to do with anything else but my own convenience (as i mostly play this game for myself). And I realize neighbors will occasionally gift you incorrectly, that's fine with me as long as they acknowledge they did gift incorrectly, or theyre a long time neighbor of mine, otherwise it leads me to assume they dont read walls which leads me to unfriending ppl. Out of the current 14 I have (had 23 three days ago), only 2 have stayed consistent in matching my playstyle and gifting me correctly, and we've stayed neighbors since I first started the game. Since then, it just been an absolute chore trying to find suitable neighbors. I've thought before maybe I should try having 100 so i could get maxed out right at reset, but I really can't keep up with more than 25 neighbors at a time, so i like to keep my list small. Though I'm seriously rethinking this strategy and might just start mass gifting instead...

HappyHeartBakery
09-17-23, 05:44 AM
What’s everyone’s Fav way to increase coin?
I’ve been playing for a long time. I feel like with the goals lately, they have been a lot more coin intensive. I have a Bakery FULL of counters. I didn’t see a specific current pinned post related to coin generation. I know the Red Velvet trick. I guess I wanted to see if someone has a list of top coin earners & baking times (sometimes I don’t want to fill up all my ovens with RVC, kinda boring). And wondering if maybe for some recipes it makes sense to dump from counters? I always bake to mastery, gotta get those gems. But are there some recipes that are sucking up my customers eating with low level coin return & if I dumped them, I might earn faster?? I also did the bake and dump method to make ovens for the Lorena extra recipes for awhile, which really depleted my coin. I have halted that for now. For Bakery full of product, I shouldn’t have this issue LOL

gemsnow
09-17-23, 08:26 AM
What?s everyone?s Fav way to increase coin?
I?ve been playing for a long time. I feel like with the goals lately, they have been a lot more coin intensive. I have a Bakery FULL of counters. I didn?t see a specific current pinned post related to coin generation. I know the Red Velvet trick. I guess I wanted to see if someone has a list of top coin earners & baking times (sometimes I don?t want to fill up all my ovens with RVC, kinda boring). And wondering if maybe for some recipes it makes sense to dump from counters? I always bake to mastery, gotta get those gems. But are there some recipes that are sucking up my customers eating with low level coin return & if I dumped them, I might earn faster?? I also did the bake and dump method to make ovens for the Lorena extra recipes for awhile, which really depleted my coin. I have halted that for now. For Bakery full of product, I shouldn?t have this issue LOL

it matters more how your tables are laid out than what you have on your counters. you can have all the RVC in the world on your counters but still make less per hour than someone who is only selling goal recipes if their layout is more functional. you want to have an optimized layout to sell your food off as fast as possible. there's a box of links at the bottom of the goal posts that has a collection of interesting threads which is where i found this one with tips on maximizing profit (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115206)

madduns
09-21-23, 02:42 AM
Hi everyone & to whoever can help me.

I have been watching my gifts closely the past couple days. I count out each item as it is accepted, and confirm what I have received based on my inventory counts. You get the picture. Every day I max at 19 gifts. I do not understand why, but today, as of right this minute, I'm maxing out at 15 gifts!!! Please someone explain to me what is going on.

Thanks in advance

-- EDIT --

After reading other posts of people having the same issue, I have learned it is important to "refresh" your bakery with the game server basically after every gift you accept or decline. For example, I figured an easy way to do this is: when you receive a gift, VISIT that person's bakery BEFORE you accept or decline the gift. That will reconnect you with the game server. You may then go back home, open messages again, THEN accept or decline their gift. Do this for every gift you receive, if you have been having issues like me. 🙂

--EDIT 2--

Everything about my second edit is a lie. I have followed what I researched step by step, WHY AM I GETTING CUT OFF AT 17 GIFTS. 18 the day before. 19 the day before that. This app is so frustrating, I am on the verge of quitting the game outright. There is no way to ensure you will receive the amount of parts you should receive. Sorry. Game wants you to spend gems, that's all I can imagine is the issue now.

DanaPumpkins
09-23-23, 04:36 PM
I have a question, has there been a candy corn counter, and a candy corn jar counter released, or just a candy corn counter in bakery story?

AnnirasSweets
09-23-23, 07:04 PM
I have a question, has there been a candy corn counter, and a candy corn jar counter released, or just a candy corn counter in bakery story?

Yes, both of those items exists in the game.

Candy Corn Jar:

Candy Corn Counter:

And now that you've asked, I realize the Candy Corn Jar had a typo in the Table Set thread and wasn't showing right. D'oh! Off to fix this now. Thanks :)

EDIT: All fixed now!

DanaPumpkins
09-24-23, 04:08 PM
Yes, both of those items exists in the game.

Candy Corn Jar:

Candy Corn Counter:

And now that you've asked, I realize the Candy Corn Jar had a typo in the Table Set thread and wasn't showing right. D'oh! Off to fix this now. Thanks :)

EDIT: All fixed now!

Thank you so much Annira! I really do wish when they have a sale sale they would put the matching chair, counter and table sets on sale together, and not just one or two items in the set.

AmarhatheWitch
09-28-23, 07:07 PM
Hi I was wondering where this wallpaper was from, it's a dark chocolate brown colored bookshelf. I haven't seen it in a while in game so I looked here in the forums.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103964-Show-off-your-Bakery-Thread-2/page10
In the third post, I believe it's the one at the top corner!

n6omiP
09-28-23, 08:33 PM
Hi I was wondering where this wallpaper was from, it's a dark chocolate brown colored bookshelf. I haven't seen it in a while in game so I looked here in the forums.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103964-Show-off-your-Bakery-Thread-2/page10
In the third post, I believe it's the one at the top corner!

It's called Bistro Books. I don't remember it's origination but is not currently available for purchase.

AmarhatheWitch
09-29-23, 07:50 PM
It's called Bistro Books. I don't remember it's origination but is not currently available for purchase.
Aww I figured, i hope they release something similar as this. Ty for the help! ^^

n6omiP
09-30-23, 05:59 PM
Aww I figured, i hope they release something similar as this. Ty for the help! ^^

Glad to help:) There are a few "sticky" threads where you can request for seasonal items or just general items you would like to see return. You could give it a try requesting it there :)

AnnirasSweets
09-30-23, 06:21 PM

Wanted to add that there's been several book/library themed wallpapers added over the years that you may want to keep an eye out for - images added below for reference:

Bookish Display:

Bookcase:

Gothic Bookshelf:

Bookshelves:

Bistro Books:

AmarhatheWitch
10-01-23, 01:00 PM
Glad to help:) There are a few "sticky" threads where you can request for seasonal items or just general items you would like to see return. You could give it a try requesting it there :)
Yes I'll def be doing that! I'll wait to gather a few more items to request :) Do you know how often has storm8 honored member's requests?

Wanted to add that there's been several book/library themed wallpapers added over the years that you may want to keep an eye out for - images added below for reference:

Bookish Display:

Bookcase:

Gothic Bookshelf:

Bookshelves:

Bistro Books:
Oo haven't seen Gothic Bookshelf or Bookshelves before, ty! Having started BS almost 3 months now, it's fun discovering past items :)

MariMae03
10-01-23, 02:42 PM
Do messages on my wall auto delete after a certain time? I tend to keep requests from nbrs to remember. It allowed me before now seeing its deleted.

AnnirasSweets
10-01-23, 09:43 PM
Do messages on my wall auto delete after a certain time? I tend to keep requests from nbrs to remember. It allowed me before now seeing its deleted.

As far as I know: The messages don't get deleted based on time but on how much free space is left. Our walls can only hold 100 messages at a time so when message 101 gets added it will knock the oldest message off the wall.

Barcelonacakes
10-03-23, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know how many times it takes to master the collectibles and what the prizes are? Thanks in advance

AnnirasSweets
10-03-23, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know how many times it takes to master the collectibles and what the prizes are? Thanks in advance

This is old info but as far as I know, it should still be accurate:

Mastery Level 1 = 5 trades (bonus = coins and xp)
Mastery Level 2 = 20 trades (1 gem and xp)
Mastery Level 3 = 35 trades (coins and xp)
Mastery Level 4 = 50 trades (2 gems and xp)

There's a section on Collectibles in the BS Game Guide here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=757872&viewfull=1#post757872) for details on where to find the different items for each Collectible.

SweetHeart1002
10-04-23, 07:52 AM
Hi, I'd like to report a rude comment on another player's wall, how can I do it? I'm not sure who I can tell

AnnirasSweets
10-04-23, 08:02 AM
Hi, I'd like to report a rude comment on another player's wall, how can I do it? I'm not sure who I can tell

There's an option to report players (under Gameplay in the first drop down menu) in s8 Support Tickets (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you can take a screen shot of the message to include, it would probably help them expedite things.

SweetHeart1002
10-04-23, 08:43 AM
There's an option to report players (under Gameplay in the first drop down menu) in s8 Support Tickets (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). If you can take a screen shot of the message to include, it would probably help them expedite things.

Thank you as always AnnirasSweets :) never opened a support ticket before so I hope I did it right, LOL

Barcelonacakes
10-04-23, 03:05 PM
Amazing thanks so much Annira

akakmisi93
11-04-23, 05:36 PM
hello, i would like to ask two questions..
1. how can i connect my acc to facebook because i realized there is no options in the setting to connect in facebook. im using android. my friend who is using iphone got the option in the setting which can connect into facebook.
2. why i did not receive any notifications after my foods finished/ or any notification from bakery story. never.. my friend who using iphone always got notifications from bakery story.
thanks. please let me know :)

AnnirasSweets
11-04-23, 06:07 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Sadly, notifications have been an issue on droid for about five years now. There's not been any fixes that I've seen/heard/read about on the forum but there is a dedicated bugs thread on the topic here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884). If/when there's any updates on the matter that's the most likely place the team will post about it first.

Also sad to report that the last I knew, Facebook Connect was indeed an iOS only feature. (Did a quick forum search but didn't see any updates so I figure this is still the case :( ) On the upside, I think the largest reason for the feature originally was to help with logging into our accounts easily.

However, it's not really necessary as our data is saved on s8 servers, not our own devices and the team later added the login feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955) to make it even easier for us.

This means as long as you've created and remember your s8 ID / password in your game the team should be able to help you get back into your account even in the worst case scenario :)

Hope this helps. If you have any further questions or want additional details, please, don't hesitate to ask!

venus708708
11-07-23, 04:56 AM
Hello Anniras

here is the photo of the tank that is not found in my game

Thanksssss

pixiegamer
11-07-23, 09:08 AM
Hello Anniras

here is the photo of the tank that is not found in my game

Thanksssss

This item's name is the Bakery Cake Float. It's the first place prize from the Parade Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412957&viewfull=1#post1412957) - very possibly it will be alongside other first place box prizes in your inventory.

venus708708
11-07-23, 12:54 PM
This item's name is the Bakery Cake Float. It's the first place prize from the Parade Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412957&viewfull=1#post1412957) - very possibly it will be alongside other first place box prizes in your inventory.

Thanks you yes inventory :)

Naya2017
11-09-23, 01:08 PM
Hey all - I just got notified of a new 30-day goal called "Baker's Set: Ruby" with a 42-gem Ruby Oven that supposedly unlocks "exclusive permanent goals". I was on hiatus for a while so I may have missed previous times similar goals have run, but can anyone tell me more? I'd also like to know what types of recipes and how many I can unlock to see if it's worth spending the 42 gems. Any help would be appreciated!

popstanly4
11-09-23, 03:03 PM
Hey all - I just got notified of a new 30-day goal called "Baker's Set: Ruby" with a 42-gem Ruby Oven that supposedly unlocks "exclusive permanent goals". I was on hiatus for a while so I may have missed previous times similar goals have run, but can anyone tell me more? I'd also like to know what types of recipes and how many I can unlock to see if it's worth spending the 42 gems. Any help would be appreciated!

I agree 42 gems is WAAAAYYY too hefty of a price.. don?t know what they were thinking! As of now, it doesn?t seem that worth it :/ the first 3 recipes are the same exact cake recipes in the amethyst oven (amethyst promise, petals, and forever) but in red or ?Ruby? as they call it. Hopefully there?s more exciting new recipes later in the challenge and not just recipe repeats in the color red

Katylolworld
11-16-23, 07:42 AM
:)

DanaPumpkins
11-20-23, 08:30 AM
Any idea when the sales are going to start? I stayed up until after midnight waiting and eventually passed out, thinking they would be up when I woke up. But nope. I am so excited!

AnnirasSweets
11-20-23, 09:03 AM
Any idea when the sales are going to start? I stayed up until after midnight waiting and eventually passed out, thinking they would be up when I woke up. But nope. I am so excited!

The weekly sales typically release at 9am PST/ 12pm EST so I would expect the Black Friday sale to start at that time today.

kattocafe
11-22-23, 05:31 AM
Hello! I?m new in posting here. May i ask if it?s really possible to finish the 14day goals without using gems?

I thought i just need more neighbors to have more chances of earlier accepted materials request. I now have around 130 neighbors and i believe at least 90 of them play daily and respond to requests/ gift early. I also understand there?s a limit of how much requests and gifts we can receive per day. I even tried foregoing the 5-day goals to focus solely on building the 14-day goal appliances. But i think i won?t be able to finish it on time.

I currently have 5 autumn turquoise stoves but still cooking the turquoise turkey cupcakes. The last recipe requires us to bake 40 turquoise turkey cakes, and i don?t think i would be able to cook 40 of those on time. I want to unlock the bonus goals because i want to see the bonus layer cake. But i just think it?s impossible.

So i wonder if there?s anything that i?m doing wrong or if these goals just require players to purchase gems to finish them on time.

I try to play as much as i can, but ofc i also need to sleep lol i feel like i?m doing something wrong. Btw, i?ve only started playing goals back in august and up until now i still can?t finish them on time.

Thanks in advance for your tips!

EDIT: i have to mention that i?m already in lv99 and money is not a problem in-game (in terms of purchasing decors or appliances)

AnnirasSweets
11-22-23, 06:05 AM
Hello! I?m new in posting here. May i ask if it?s really possible to finish the 14day goals without using gems?

I thought i just need more neighbors to have more chances of earlier accepted materials request. I now have around 130 neighbors and i believe at least 90 of them play daily and respond to requests/ gift early. I also understand there?s a limit of how much requests and gifts we can receive per day. I even tried foregoing the 5-day goals to focus solely on building the 14-day goal appliances. But i think i won?t be able to finish it on time.

I currently have 5 autumn turquoise stoves but still cooking the turquoise turkey cupcakes. The last recipe requires us to bake 40 turquoise turkey cakes, and i don?t think i would be able to cook 40 of those on time. I want to unlock the bonus goals because i want to see the bonus layer cake. But i just think it?s impossible.

So i wonder if there?s anything that i?m doing wrong or if these goals just require players to purchase gems to finish them on time.

I try to play as much as i can, but ofc i also need to sleep lol i feel like i?m doing something wrong. Btw, i?ve only started playing goals back in august and up until now i still can?t finish them on time.

Thanks in advance for your tips!

They can be completed without gems in the time given but to be honest, if you're a newer player that is still building up your in game resources then it'll be a while before you're at the point where you can complete all of the goals.

If you're further along in the game and have a large bank of coins then the key to 14 day goals is to build your appliances as quickly as possible which requires a LOT of coins so it's not always possible for newer players. Since we can only get 20 gifts and 20 requests each day most players use the "Dump Method" to gather as many collectibles as possible to build their appliances quickly. If you're unfamiliar with it, I explain the details of it here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81905-How-many-Gifts-amp-Request-per-day&p=1648752&viewfull=1#post1648752). Using the Dump Method, I usually end up wasting about $200,000 coins just to build my appliances quickly. I make the coins back within a day or two but still, it's a lot to essentially throw out.

I build 4 of the first oven and 5 of the second which normally lets me finish a few hours before the goal ends. Some players like to build even more than that but the perfect number of appliances will vary for each player. Once you figure out the perfect number of appliances for your playing style then it's just a matter of deciding if you've got the coins to waste to build them quickly via collectibles.

It used to be that once a goal was over we'd never see those items again so most players felt a real need to finish them. But now with the Echo Appliances and U-decos being released in sales it takes a bit of the pressure off - if players can't finish a goal they have the comfort of knowing they'll eventually see those items listed for sale in the future. It's not a perfect solution, but it is a lot better than it used to be and we can always hope it'll get even better as time goes on :)

kattocafe
11-22-23, 07:12 AM
I forgot to mention that i?m not a new player. I?ve been playing this game since 2013. It?s just that I started recently playing goals😅 I?m already in lv99 and money is definitely not a problem in-game.

I also build the same number of ovens you mention.

Reading at the other thread about prolonging 14day goals/ reducing number of parts for the 2nd appliance, I found out people share the same sentiments with me😅 i think i?ll just accept the fact that i can never finish these goals unless i pay for gems or play 24/7 lol i?ll just enjoy them as they come and go

Anyway, thanks for your response!

DanaPumpkins
11-24-23, 11:50 AM
I think this has been answered, but I could not find it. With the appliance sale, does the autumn oven come with all the recipes unlocked? I have bought echo appliances in the past that had multiple recipes, and I was disappointed when only the first three recipes were listed on them. So I will not be buying echo appliances anymore unless I REALLY want those three recipes.

AnnirasSweets
11-24-23, 06:42 PM
I think this has been answered, but I could not find it. With the appliance sale, does the autumn oven come with all the recipes unlocked? I have bought echo appliances in the past that had multiple recipes, and I was disappointed when only the first three recipes were listed on them. So I will not be buying echo appliances anymore unless I REALLY want those three recipes.

The Autumn Oven will only have the recipes unlocked for the goals that you've completed. If you missed/didn't finish a goal that used it, those recipes will remain locked until they're released in an Echo version.

DanaPumpkins
11-26-23, 04:59 PM
The Autumn Oven will only have the recipes unlocked for the goals that you've completed. If you missed/didn't finish a goal that used it, those recipes will remain locked until they're released in an Echo version.

Thanks Annira, I guess what I was questioning is whether or not echo appliances will contain all of the recipes. For example, I have the candy oven and it has 12 recipes available. I bought the echo candy oven and it only has three recipes available. So I don’t know if the echo appliances only contain the first 3 recipes that were originally released with them, or not. If I could get an answer to that question, it would affect whether or not, I would buy echo appliances in the future.

AnnirasSweets
11-27-23, 01:14 AM
Thanks Annira, I guess what I was questioning is whether or not echo appliances will contain all of the recipes. For example, I have the candy oven and it has 12 recipes available. I bought the echo candy oven and it only has three recipes available. So I don’t know if the echo appliances only contain the first 3 recipes that were originally released with them, or not. If I could get an answer to that question, it would affect whether or not, I would buy echo appliances in the future.

So far, every Echo that has been released only has one page in its menu that shows three recipes.

stormyviking
11-28-23, 12:11 PM
I forgot to mention that i?m not a new player. I?ve been playing this game since 2013. It?s just that I started recently playing goals�� I?m already in lv99 and money is definitely not a problem in-game.

I also build the same number of ovens you mention.

Reading at the other thread about prolonging 14day goals/ reducing number of parts for the 2nd appliance, I found out people share the same sentiments with me�� i think i?ll just accept the fact that i can never finish these goals unless i pay for gems or play 24/7 lol i?ll just enjoy them as they come and go

Anyway, thanks for your response!

I feel the same way as you. I have a lot of active neighbors and more than enough coins. I just can never finish the 14-day goal even with using some gems to speed up the cooking. lol I build about the same amount of ovens too.

shika66
12-03-23, 10:19 PM
wonder why most of friends wouldn't to do accept to my Material request. I send it all friends when the game reseted at least, but to receive the parts hardly... Daily I do accept many friend's Material requests. Why? Many friends wouldn't understand game system? or the BakeryStory have some problems? or My knowledge of BakeryStory are wrong? Daily gift can receive 20 and Material request can receive all when my neighbor did accept?

PukaPos
12-05-23, 05:53 PM
No😩
I receive only 10 or 15-17 materials every other day.
Day one: 20
Day two: 10
Day three: 20
Day four: 17
Day five: 20
Day six: 10
I have 20 active neighbor so this issue is not because of cue system I think.
Hope s8 fix this issue quickly 😔

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110691-Daily-requests

AnnirasSweets
12-05-23, 06:08 PM
No��
I receive only 10 or 15-17 materials every other day.
Day one: 20
Day two: 10
Day three: 20
Day four: 17
Day five: 20
Day six: 10
I have 20 active neighbor so this issue is not because of cue system I think.
Hope s8 fix this issue quickly ��

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110691-Daily-requests

Unfortunately the forum is unable to help with technical issues such as yours. If you're experiencing an issue, you can open a ticket with s8 Support Staff HERE (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). Hope this helps you get things sorted :)

PukaPos
12-05-23, 10:52 PM
Thank you Anniras.

kattocafe
12-07-23, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone! Does anybody know how do you block someone who hasn?t posted on my wall? There?s a person who keeps on adding me (I think they have written down my ID), even though i?ve declined her request multiple times now. She doesn?t write on my wall nor tip so it looks like she doesn?t even visit my bakery nor read my wall.

The reason why i?m declining the request is because i?m a goal-player and i prefer my neighbors who are the same (or at least not finicky/ reactive if i make a mistake in gifting) so that it?d be easier to gift everyone?i have a life outside of the game after all and i can?t keep track of everyone?s request😅.

This person has said on her wall that she?s not a goal-player and she sounds like very strict on the gifts she receives. So it makes me think this kind of neighbor takes the game very, very, very seriously (if you know what i mean) and i don?t need that kind of drama on a game lol. Also, it makes me uneasy that she?s very strict with her gift preferences, but doesn?t have the time to read other people?s wall. I wrote my ID on my wall but i clearly stated that i only accept goal-players.

It?s kinda frustrating now that she always adds me over and over again, without even saying ?hi? on my wall nor silently tipping. It kinda looks like trolling at this point. I know it shouldn?t be a big deal but it just kinda ruins my gaming experience😔

Pls let me know how i can block her. Tysm in advance!

AnnirasSweets
12-07-23, 06:58 PM
Hi everyone! Does anybody know how do you block someone who hasn?t posted on my wall? There?s a person who keeps on adding me (I think they have written down my ID), even though i?ve declined her request multiple times now. She doesn?t write on my wall nor tip so it looks like she doesn?t even visit my bakery nor read my wall.

The reason why i?m declining the request is because i?m a goal-player and i prefer my neighbors who are the same (or at least not finicky/ reactive if i make a mistake in gifting) so that it?d be easier to gift everyone?i have a life outside of the game after all and i can?t keep track of everyone?s request��.

This person has said on her wall that she?s not a goal-player and she sounds like very strict on the gifts she receives. So it makes me think this kind of neighbor takes the game very, very, very seriously (if you know what i mean) and i don?t need that kind of drama on a game lol. Also, it makes me uneasy that she?s very strict with her gift preferences, but doesn?t have the time to read other people?s wall. I wrote my ID on my wall but i clearly stated that i only accept goal-players.

It?s kinda frustrating now that she always adds me over and over again, without even saying ?hi? on my wall nor silently tipping. It kinda looks like trolling at this point. I know it shouldn?t be a big deal but it just kinda ruins my gaming experience��

Pls let me know how i can block her. Tysm in advance!

You might want to try opening a ticket with the team here (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and asking for their help. I know they can block players for those that don't have the block option so it seems your request shouldn't be out of the realms of possibility.

ellsmaix
12-10-23, 12:13 PM
I?d like to buy gems on bakery story but when I did on fashion story my 10 free gems a day stopped. Will this happen on bakery story? Thanks in advance for replies ☺️

AnnirasSweets
12-10-23, 09:57 PM
I?d like to buy gems on bakery story but when I did on fashion story my 10 free gems a day stopped. Will this happen on bakery story? Thanks in advance for replies ☺️

The official company response about the gem videos is usually something along the lines of "the videos are a promotional offer that can disappear at any time." Which basically means not everyone gets the videos and those that do may see them come and go without warning.

I've never had the offer for free gems but players have reported that, like you, they think their videos stopped after purchasing gems while other players haven't had an issue. I can't say for certain what will happen when you purchase gems but there is a thread on the subject HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097) that you may want to skim through before deciding. Sorry I couldn't be more absolute but I hope this helps you decide :)

kattocafe
12-11-23, 05:53 PM
You might want to try opening a ticket with the team here (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and asking for their help. I know they can block players for those that don't have the block option so it seems your request shouldn't be out of the realms of possibility.

Thanks always, Annira!

DanaPumpkins
12-14-23, 10:07 AM
What parts are needed to build the easy oven? I tried to find a link of appliances, and the parts needed to complete them, but I could not find it.

AnnirasSweets
12-14-23, 10:15 AM
What parts are needed to build the easy oven? I tried to find a link of appliances, and the parts needed to complete them, but I could not find it.

Easy Oven requires 5x Gear, Wiring, Fuse, Paint.

Link to the parts guide is in my signature below and the Mods stickied the thread so it should always be in the top section of the discussion forum :)

Kieu258
12-14-23, 01:06 PM
How many neighbors do you guys have? What's the suggest number of neighbor do i need in order to play efficiently? I'm having a dilemma here that I have too many neighbors (like 120+ or so) and only selective of them tip and gift and also posting on wall + request oven part. I play by answering my wall request and posting and who gift & tips, so I need someone to help me with this neighbors thingy happening. Also If i decline the gift i received does it still counted as the gift i've got and can't have more??? Like I've read some post said that we only have like 20 gift slot and if i decline 12 of them it still counted that i accept 20 gift???

AnnirasSweets
12-15-23, 06:11 AM
How many neighbors do you guys have? What's the suggest number of neighbor do i need in order to play efficiently? I'm having a dilemma here that I have too many neighbors (like 120+ or so) and only selective of them tip and gift and also posting on wall + request oven part. I play by answering my wall request and posting and who gift & tips, so I need someone to help me with this neighbors thingy happening. Also If i decline the gift i received does it still counted as the gift i've got and can't have more??? Like I've read some post said that we only have like 20 gift slot and if i decline 12 of them it still counted that i accept 20 gift???

The perfect number of neighbors is going to vary from player to player; each player will have their own ideal number. Some prefer to keep it between 20-30 while other like to have as many as possible. I think the actual number doesn't matter as much as the type of neighbors you have.

Ideally, you'll want neighbors who have a similar playing style as you. So, if you gift from reading walls then you'll do best with neighbors who do the same whereas others will want neighbors who don't do goals but gift food daily. If you have neighbors that match your playing style it makes a big difference in the speed your gifts come in and it helps to ensure you get the gifts you prefer daily.

If you have neighbors that don't help your daily playing, there's no shame or harm in removing them from your list. I keep a note on my wall that clearly states what kind of player I am and that I only accept neighbors who are okay with that and share a similar outlook on the game. If a player adds me and then seems to have a very different expectations to my own, I'll delete them and leave a note on their wall explaining why. Usually it's something along the lines of, "It seems our playing styles are very different so I've removed myself from your list so you can find a better fit for your group." There are so many players in this game that it's all but assured each player can have their ideal neighbor group!

And if you ever find yourself in need of new neighbors, the BS Add Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115889) is a great place to find new ones. You can leave your s8 information and requirements for others to find or you can go through the list to invite some to join you. Most players leave a little note detailing what they look for in a neighbor which helps players to curate their lists as they see fit.

As for the gifting.... For the most part, declined gifts do NOT count toward a player's daily gift total however, some players do have an issue where declining does count toward their totals. Those that suffer from this issue tend to be players who are very strict on what gifts you send and they usually gift/request from walls instead of mass gifting. If you're not sure if this is something that applies to your bakery you can spend a few days checking your parts after accepting/declining gifts. You should be able to see pretty easily if you're able to get your full 20 gifts even with declining some.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I tried to keep it short but I have a habit of over explaining things sometimes, lol. If there's anything you're still unclear on, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions :)

Kieu258
12-15-23, 09:13 AM
The perfect number of neighbors is going to vary from player to player; each player will have their own ideal number. Some prefer to keep it between 20-30 while other like to have as many as possible. I think the actual number doesn't matter as much as the type of neighbors you have.

Ideally, you'll want neighbors who have a similar playing style as you. So, if you gift from reading walls then you'll do best with neighbors who do the same whereas others will want neighbors who don't do goals but gift food daily. If you have neighbors that match your playing style it makes a big difference in the speed your gifts come in and it helps to ensure you get the gifts you prefer daily.

If you have neighbors that don't help your daily playing, there's no shame or harm in removing them from your list. I keep a note on my wall that clearly states what kind of player I am and that I only accept neighbors who are okay with that and share a similar outlook on the game. If a player adds me and then seems to have a very different expectations to my own, I'll delete them and leave a note on their wall explaining why. Usually it's something along the lines of, "It seems our playing styles are very different so I've removed myself from your list so you can find a better fit for your group." There are so many players in this game that it's all but assured each player can have their ideal neighbor group!

And if you ever find yourself in need of new neighbors, the BS Add Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115889) is a great place to find new ones. You can leave your s8 information and requirements for others to find or you can go through the list to invite some to join you. Most players leave a little note detailing what they look for in a neighbor which helps players to curate their lists as they see fit.

As for the gifting.... For the most part, declined gifts do NOT count toward a player's daily gift total however, some players do have an issue where declining does count toward their totals. Those that suffer from this issue tend to be players who are very strict on what gifts you send and they usually gift/request from walls instead of mass gifting. If you're not sure if this is something that applies to your bakery you can spend a few days checking your parts after accepting/declining gifts. You should be able to see pretty easily if you're able to get your full 20 gifts even with declining some.

Sorry if this was a bit long, I tried to keep it short but I have a habit of over explaining things sometimes, lol. If there's anything you're still unclear on, please don't hesitate to post any follow up questions :)
Thanks you for your help. I think I might need a very long list of neighbor i need to informed...😅😅

nyghtdreamer
01-06-24, 07:37 PM
Is there any issue in watching adds to get gems right now? When I click to watch, all I can see is black screen. I already tried to uninstall then install the game but it?s the same 😢

AnnirasSweets
01-07-24, 01:26 AM
Is there any issue in watching adds to get gems right now? When I click to watch, all I can see is black screen. I already tried to uninstall then install the game but it?s the same ��

Yes, it's been reported over the years that this happens. Not sure if there's been any fixes but the dedicated bug thread on the topic can be found HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98826-Videos-with-issues/page12) if you'd like to add to it/scan it for any fixes.

Vofflan70
01-23-24, 04:38 AM
How do I use the time converter to change goal time to local time?

Kieu258
01-24-24, 09:20 AM
I've seen a lot of player with name in pretty calligraphy front and emoji, I want my bakery to have that too but don't know how to, the naming funtion won't let me do it, how did they get it ? Is this even possible for me ? Please help

AnnirasSweets
01-24-24, 06:16 PM
I've seen a lot of player with name in pretty calligraphy front and emoji, I want my bakery to have that too but don't know how to, the naming funtion won't let me do it, how did they get it ? Is this even possible for me ? Please help

It's not the game settings that allow this but the functions of the phone itself - in particular this is an Android device feature. If you have a droid, you'll want to do an internet search to see what settings to change on your exact make and model.

mepylant
01-24-24, 07:12 PM
I accidentally hit the “block” button when going through deleting messages on my wall. How do I undo that?

AnnirasSweets
01-24-24, 07:20 PM
I accidentally hit the “block” button when going through deleting messages on my wall. How do I undo that?

Main Menu > Settings > Blocked List

mepylant
01-25-24, 08:01 AM
Thanks!

LuckyTania
02-08-24, 11:47 AM
Hi. I'm planning to build a few rose ovens now that they are available again. Am I okay to build them and request parts even after the end of the mini goal or do I have to complete them before the end of the goal?

AnnirasSweets
02-08-24, 12:41 PM
Hi. I'm planning to build a few rose ovens now that they are available again. Am I okay to build them and request parts even after the end of the mini goal or do I have to complete them before the end of the goal?

Once you've purchased an appliance, you will own it forever so you can take as long as you like to build it.

I'm not sure how new you are to the game so I'll include a few things to consider before purchasing a bunch of them. Feel free to ignore them if they're things you already know, lol.

One thing to keep in mind is that until it's fully built, the appliance(s) will have to remain on your board. You can't store an appliance until it's fully built so even without being usable, it will count toward the appliances you can have out at once. (For example, if you have 15 appliance slots open and purchase 5 Rose Ovens, the incomplete appliances will take five slots leaving only 10 open for fully built appliances to use for actual cooking.)

The other thing to keep in mind is that you'll need to unlock all 3 new recipes before the current goal ends (12 Feb) or they will remain locked indefinitely. In that same vein, if you've missed the previous releases of the Rose Oven some recipes will remain locked to you. With the newest goal the Rose Oven now has 12 recipes, half of which are goal-locked and half of which should be open to anyone.

If you've not used it before, there's a link to the Recipe Guide in my signature below that you may find helpful. It tracks every recipe and appliance in the game and which items are goal locked. That way players can know how many recipes they can access before purchasing an appliance. Hope this helps get you started :)

LuckyTania
02-08-24, 01:15 PM
Once you've purchased an appliance, you will own it forever so you can take as long as you like to build it.

I'm not sure how new you are to the game so I'll include a few things to consider before purchasing a bunch of them. Feel free to ignore them if they're things you already know, lol.

One thing to keep in mind is that until it's fully built, the appliance(s) will have to remain on your board. You can't store an appliance until it's fully built so even without being usable, it will count toward the appliances you can have out at once. (For example, if you have 15 appliance slots open and purchase 5 Rose Ovens, the incomplete appliances will take five slots leaving only 10 open for fully built appliances to use for actual cooking.)

The other thing to keep in mind is that you'll need to unlock all 3 new recipes before the current goal ends (12 Feb) or they will remain locked indefinitely. In that same vein, if you've missed the previous releases of the Rose Oven some recipes will remain locked to you. With the newest goal the Rose Oven now has 12 recipes, half of which are goal-locked and half of which should be open to anyone.

If you've not used it before, there's a link to the Recipe Guide in my signature below that you may find helpful. It tracks every recipe and appliance in the game and which items are goal locked. That way players can know how many recipes they can access before purchasing an appliance. Hope this helps get you started :)

Hi Annira, I'm fairly new to the game (one year now) but thanks to mostly you I know all the above mentioned - thank you for going through that for me!

PS: I consult your Recipe Guide on a weekly basis :D as I'm currently building all the available appliances before the spring sale

Kieu258
02-13-24, 10:59 AM
Hello May I asked some dumb question ?
So as my pink bakery go along the way. I struggling to find cute counter for decor purpose but right now my finance is not on good term with me after the recent 14d goal. I want so badly to redecor my bakery with the Heartsy countertop. Can I asked that if it's on sale right now and I'm not buying it in the time limit, does it ditch me after the sale and disappear or will it stay on the market?

AnnirasSweets
02-13-24, 11:10 AM
Hello May I asked some dumb question ?
So as my pink bakery go along the way. I struggling to find cute counter for decor purpose but right now my finance is not on good term with me after the recent 14d goal. I want so badly to redecor my bakery with the Heartsy countertop. Can I asked that if it's on sale right now and I'm not buying it in the time limit, does it ditch me after the sale and disappear or will it stay on the market?

Sadly, I'm 99% sure that the Heartsy Countertop was previously removed from the market so it's currently relisted only for the duration of the sale.

Kieu258
02-14-24, 01:56 AM
Sadly, I'm 99% sure that the Heartsy Countertop was previously removed from the market so it's currently relisted only for the duration of the sale.
Thanks you Anniras.

shortdanzr
02-17-24, 08:15 AM
I know they do gem sales. but do they ever do GEM with GIFT sales?

AnnirasSweets
02-17-24, 11:13 AM
I know they do gem sales. but do they ever do GEM with GIFT sales?

Many moons ago in 2011 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?16577-The-Great-Update-Date-August-19!&p=113854&viewfull=1#post113854) they did. This later transitioned into certain decos being released randomly for a limited time gem purchase in our markets. In recent history, however, the closest I've seen is the rarely offered Value Pack that gives gems and a deco/appliance instead of the standard 14 day goal VP Offer of parts and deco.

As a long time player I only get these gem VPs when they're offered during specific sales like Black Friday (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113034) but I feel like the new sale structure has done away with those as well so I can't recall seeing them since 2021, maybe?

I've seen scattered reports from newer players over the past few years that they seem to get VPs with decos outside of sales and goals fairly frequently. They're usually lower priced and offer decos mostly. Of course, like all things s8 these offers could be entirely random like the gem discounts themselves, I've not gathered enough data to confirm one way or the other, lol.

sweetlife007
02-17-24, 08:00 PM
I have been playing this game for many years. Will they ever bring back the Gem dispenser? I feel lucky to have 3 of them from long ago

AnnirasSweets
02-18-24, 04:57 AM
I have been playing this game for many years. Will they ever bring back the Gem dispenser? I feel lucky to have 3 of them from long ago

The Gem Dispensers were a great idea but they proved to be controversial in the end so I don't think it's likely they'll return.

At least, not until they're able to either make it available to Android players or they can find an alternative to offer to those players in lieu of the Gem Dispenser.

LuckyTania
02-18-24, 05:13 AM
The Gem Dispensers were a great idea but they proved to be controversial in the end so I don't think it's likely they'll return.

At least, not until they're able to either make it available to Android players or they can find an alternative to offer to those players in lieu of the Gem Dispenser.

Controversial in what way? ��

AnnirasSweets
02-18-24, 08:41 AM
Controversial in what way? ��

Players were displeased that the team created and released (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84120) an item that wasn't available to a large portion of users. Even if those who had different devices used an iPhone to open their account and purchase a Gem Dispenser, when they later try to play on any non-apple device, the Gem Dispensers don't show and can't be utilized. Most found this to be unfair and there was an outcry for the team to level the playing field, so to say.

Since that initial release it was only offered in one other sale (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109325-) and that was an error which caused even more strife in the community. When the team realized the item was listed in the sale for apple users, they quickly removed it from the market. They even went so far as to remove the dispensers from any players who had purchased them during the time they were on offer. Perhaps it was their way of trying to ensure fairness; regardless of the reasoning, it was not a good day...

Anyway, all of that is to say that those previous releases are why I think that we won't ever see the dispensers relisted until they have an option for Android users as well.

DonnaL
02-20-24, 11:10 AM
How do I delete gifts

AnnirasSweets
02-20-24, 11:44 AM
How do I delete gifts

The only way to remove parts from your gift inventory is to use them.

AnnirasSweets
02-26-24, 08:15 PM
Question for the team / Mods ...

Almost every time I try to use the Social Menu shortcut at the top right of the screen I end up tapping the Bonus Gem offer icon instead. I always quickly tap out but I am now familiar enough with opening screen that I noticed when it changed toward the beginning of the month.

Normally I see a list of all the offers available to earn extra 'free' gems through the 3rd party company Fyber but now it's a black screen with text basically saying those offers were leaving. I can't tell if it means a new company will be taking over or if the option is going away entirely. So, my question is what - if anything - will replace these offers?

I never used the offers since they were entirely too troublesome and mostly relied on what appeared to be data mining but I do know other players use them frequently and enjoy an extra source gems. It would be a shame if they lost this without any other way to earn extra gems.

Kieu258
02-28-24, 04:36 AM
Have anyone had an issue in loading in the game? Recently I'm having problem with loading in the game, it took me about 20m to get in or none at all, my wifi is good and I don't know what my problem is, tried to uninstall and installed the game but still won't let me in

coffeewithdessert
03-27-24, 03:07 PM
What time does the 5 day goal start?

AnnirasSweets
03-27-24, 04:42 PM
What time does the 5 day goal start?

5:30pm Pacific Time / 8:30pm Eastern Time

uddd588
04-10-24, 03:27 PM
For expansion , we need minimum number of neighbours.
Can we remove neighbours after expansion ?

AnnirasSweets
04-10-24, 05:16 PM
For expansion , we need minimum number of neighbours.
Can we remove neighbours after expansion ?

Yep!

cutie6628
04-11-24, 06:24 PM
Hi, is there a way to know the dates/times of when new goals are? Sorry if this has been asked already, thank you!

AnnirasSweets
04-11-24, 06:57 PM
Hi, is there a way to know the dates/times of when new goals are? Sorry if this has been asked already, thank you!

I try to get a speculation calendar posted every six months. To see the current calendar, you can click on the pink text that says "goal calendar" at the bottom of this post ;)

cuparr
04-16-24, 10:52 AM
Why does profit per plate matter if the overall profit per serving is high? For example, overall earnings on sweet potato pie are higher than rv cake but sweet potato pie ears 4 per plate and rv cake 12 per plate. If overall earnings are higher on sweet potato pie anyways, why does everyone seem to prefer rv cake still ?

Daengel
04-16-24, 01:43 PM
Why does profit per plate matter if the overall profit per serving is high? For example, overall earnings on sweet potato pie are higher than rv cake but sweet potato pie ears 4 per plate and rv cake 12 per plate. If overall earnings are higher on sweet potato pie anyways, why does everyone seem to prefer rv cake still ?

time? time to consume each plate is the same (i think?).
like if in 5 mins you could sell 5 plates, then rv would give you 60 coins while potato pie only give you 20.

coffeewithdessert
04-18-24, 06:35 PM
Yep!

Thanks! I never got a notification and also forgot I asked 😅

cornflakesss
04-22-24, 12:19 PM
Hi, I was wondering on who we talk to about this!! I have the Echo Barn Oven, from last years spring sale, it is one of my absolute favorites, BUT every recipe is literally hanging off the counter, same as when it?s served, or being eaten, it is not centered correctly and it drives me insane!! I got it back out last night after months of not using it and the recipes are still not centered and are literally hanging off!! I love these recipes so much and I really wish they could fix it!!!
Help lol

AnnirasSweets
04-22-24, 01:09 PM
Hi, I was wondering on who we talk to about this!! I have the Echo Barn Oven, from last years spring sale, it is one of my absolute favorites, BUT every recipe is literally hanging off the counter, same as when it?s served, or being eaten, it is not centered correctly and it drives me insane!! I got it back out last night after months of not using it and the recipes are still not centered and are literally hanging off!! I love these recipes so much and I really wish they could fix it!!!
Help lol

You can make a post in the bugs forum HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23) on the matter and it would be best if you could include images.

cornflakesss
04-23-24, 07:38 AM
Thank you so much!!

Unicorn_S2
05-05-24, 10:34 AM
Where can I find decorations to send messages on my neighbors' walls?

AnnirasSweets
05-05-24, 11:26 PM

I'm sorry but I'm unsure what it is you're asking after, could you be more specific?

SpiritWind00
05-06-24, 12:35 AM
Perhaps you're referring to emoji's? They are available on your phone/device for use in any app you can type into. There are lots of emoji's you can use that are food related and the button to change from a keyboard to the emoji lists is located in the same place where you type on your device. If it's not that, please reach out and help us understand what you are asking. :) thanks!

For android: The emoji menu is accessed from the keyboard by tapping or long pressing the emoji/enter key in the bottom right corner, or via the dedicated emoji key in the bottom left (depending on your settings).
For iOS: same as above but it is located on the left side of the keyboard.

AnnirasSweets
05-06-24, 05:39 AM
Perhaps you're referring to emoji's? They are available on your phone/device for use in any app you can type into. There are lots of emoji's you can use that are food related and the button to change from a keyboard to the emoji lists is located in the same place where you type on your device. If it's not that, please reach out and help us understand what you are asking. :) thanks!

For android: The emoji menu is accessed from the keyboard by tapping or long pressing the emoji/enter key in the bottom right corner, or via the dedicated emoji key in the bottom left (depending on your settings).
For iOS: same as above but it is located on the left side of the keyboard.

*woosh* That went completely over my head but your answer makes complete sense and I will question my common sense the rest of the day, lol.

peas2001
05-15-24, 06:41 AM
I just realized i have the Grapevine Cake unlocked from the Grape Expectations goal despite not finishing the goal ? i havent baked it before, and i dont have the final goal prize either though it is unlocked for me in the store. im confused as to how this could happen ? unless the Grapevine Cake was unlocked and made available for all players with a Loretta's oven

Daengel
05-15-24, 07:47 AM
These days it took like 10 mins for my game to load. It kept on loading and stuck on this.
and if I exit the app aka switch to let it run in the background it will immediately go this

is this any particular issue happening to some people or just me? I know for sure it's not my internet since everything else run just fine :/

AnnirasSweets
05-15-24, 05:26 PM
I just realized i have the Grapevine Cake unlocked from the Grape Expectations goal despite not finishing the goal ? i havent baked it before, and i dont have the final goal prize either though it is unlocked for me in the store. im confused as to how this could happen ? unless the Grapevine Cake was unlocked and made available for all players with a Loretta's oven

As far as I know the Grape Expectation goal and its items remain locked for those who missed it like all the other goals. However, there seems to be a random glitch that can happen from time to time that a few others have mentioned seeing over the past year or so.

From what I've seen, it's usually a different goal for each player but they all note that a goal they missed/didn't complete suddenly has all the items unlocked and on offer in their market for purchase. In all, sounds like a lucky day for those that experience it - enjoy earning a few extra gems from the recipes ;)

LuckyTania
05-17-24, 01:46 AM
Is there any particular reason why Screw is gifted the most as a basic part? I once read somewhere that it's the first part in the basic section? I use Android and that's not the case?

AnnirasSweets
05-17-24, 05:01 AM
Is there any particular reason why Screw is gifted the most as a basic part? I once read somewhere that it's the first part in the basic section? I use Android and that's not the case?

This may be true for you but this is one of those things that's a bit different for everyone. For instance my neighbor group usually goes with the Oven Element when gifting basics not connected to a goal. And others may see more Knobs than anything else.

If I had to guess why you see so Screws, I'd think because it's one of the three most used parts in the game - needed for 27 different appliances. Also, I find that generally it's a part that nearly every player considers to be a "basic part" whereas something like the Oven Light (used in 6 different appliances) is one that some don't see as basic where others do. Because there's no official ranking of basic parts, I made a list of every part that could be considered 'basic' in the first post of the Parts List (link in my signature) for those interested.

As for where it's located in the gift menu... On iOS some of the "basics" are together but not all of them. Of the parts that are together, the Oven Element and Gear actually show up sooner on the list (and both are used more) so I'm not sure where that theory came from. Guess it's just one of those things that we've all heard at some point and assume is true until people like us go looking, lol :D

peas2001
05-17-24, 11:41 AM
Lucky break lol! Thanks for the info ;)

CafeRenee2013
05-20-24, 01:22 PM
Can someone please explain why on the first day of a 14-day goal I can only get 10 material requests accepted instead of the usual 20? I am able to receive the full 20 gifts, but not requests.

I play in the PDT zone, so reset is midnight, and the goals begin at noon. I never accept gifts or material requests between midnight and noon on the first day of a new goal. So all of my gift and request ?slots? should be open. In theory, I SHOULD be able to complete one goal oven on the first day using only gifts and requests, as the oven requires 40 parts total.

I find it extremely frustrating to only be allowed 10 material requests accepted as it makes it impossible to complete a goal oven using just gifts and requested parts. I understand the collectibles are an option. However, on the first day of a goal getting the collectibles is not worth the time and effort to me.

Snowflake604
05-20-24, 03:01 PM
I was wondering if there was any part of the year where Bakery Story does not do two 14-day goals a month and just one, or maybe takes a week break from a 5-day goal. I know I could just easily not participate but
a) I do not not want to miss out on the limited goal reward item.
b) It?s easier for my neighbours to gift me goal parts along with mostly everybody else. I don?t want to cause a bother by asking for basic parts during goal weeks.

Yeah, simply put, I was wondering if there was ever a week where Bakery Story does not release a goal, as a break for players?

AnnirasSweets
05-20-24, 05:14 PM
I was wondering if there was any part of the year where Bakery Story does not do two 14-day goals a month and just one, or maybe takes a week break from a 5-day goal. I know I could just easily not participate but
a) I do not not want to miss out on the limited goal reward item.
b) It?s easier for my neighbours to gift me goal parts along with mostly everybody else. I don?t want to cause a bother by asking for basic parts during goal weeks.

Yeah, simply put, I was wondering if there was ever a week where Bakery Story does not release a goal, as a break for players?

Over the years, the goal schedule has changed and evolved several times. When these shifts happen the time between goals can change and everything goes a bit wonky with the schedule. But since they first introduced the current 14 day goal style, they've yet to intentionally skip an entire goal even when things things have shifted.

That said, the company policy is to not give out any information on future goals/updates - not the timing of them or the theme/content of them. So really, we never know what's next for the game, we can only speculate based on past behavior. Just because a break hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it never will! :D

Kieu258
05-21-24, 09:15 PM
Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help

AnnirasSweets
05-21-24, 09:40 PM
Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help

5 day goals show up every Wednesday and the 14 day goals are every other Tuesday.

The next goal should be a 5 day goal tomorrow, Wednesday May 22 at 5:30pm PDT / 8:30pm EDT.

You can find the speculation calendar of future goals HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762&p=1706426&viewfull=1#post1706426) as well. Hope this helps :)

charmingasever
05-29-24, 10:58 AM
I used to be able to watch ads to! Now that option is gone. Anyone know why?

AnnirasSweets
05-29-24, 05:52 PM
I used to be able to watch ads to! Now that option is gone. Anyone know why?

The gem videos are a promotional offer and is randomly assigned to some players and can be removed without notice.

Kieu258
05-30-24, 02:55 AM
Hello it's me again but I have a very irritated problem and need answer.
Is it my problem only or does anyone else have connection problem with the game ? Lately when i click to the game it's always going circling for a long time, processing even though I've checked for my wifi and restart the game. It's getting a little problematic for when I need to visit my friends and drop gift for them as well, always processing. So I have a question, is this my problem and it can be fix or this is game error malfuntion?

disneybeachmom
05-31-24, 06:15 AM
Sorry to ask something so basic but....

The crates sitting on my floor to complete. How do I find out what I need for them? I click them and nothing appears.

Also how do you request needs from friends ? I send then when they ask but I don't know how to complete things by asking friends

Ty!!

AnnirasSweets
05-31-24, 07:13 AM
Sorry to ask something so basic but....

The crates sitting on my floor to complete. How do I find out what I need for them? I click them and nothing appears.

Also how do you request needs from friends ? I send then when they ask but I don't know how to complete things by asking friends

Ty!!

Hello and welcome to the forum! No worries about asking any question, we're all here to share and help one another :)

Once you've purchased an appliance, it will appear on your board as the box of parts you described. You'll then need to double tap on the box of parts which will give you a pop up. The pop up will show you what parts and how many are needed to finish building the appliance.

At the bottom of each part shown on the pop up, there will be a two buttons. One labeled "Buy for 2g" which will take 2 gems from your bank and give you 1 of said part. The other button will be labeled "Ask Friends" - this is the one you're after. If you tap that button, your neighbor list will appear where you can then click the box beside a bakery's name and the game will notify them you need the part in question - this is how you request from friends.

Keep in mind, you can receive 20 requested parts per day and 20 gifted parts per day for a total of 40. When building an appliance, to increase the odds of getting specific parts, some players will post on their own wall or neighbors' walls what parts they want to be gifted. This way neighbors will be sending you exactly what parts you currently need as well as sending them to you via the requests you send - you'll be able to get 40 of the exact parts wanted instead of 20 gifts you may not need/want at the moment.

There is a walkthrough of the game for beginners in post #4 of the BS Game Guide HERE (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840&p=757871&viewfull=1#post757871) that includes step by step images of the process I've explained above that you may find helpful, too.

In my signature (the pink text at the bottom of this post) there are a few links that you may find of interest as well. The Parts List tracks every part in the game and which appliances it's used for and the Recipe Guide lists every appliance in the game, the details like what parts are needed and the recipes you'll have access to. Between those two threads you should be able to have a better idea of what an appliance will require before you have to spend any of your hard earned coins!

Hope this helps get you started and please, don't hesitate to post any other questions you come across as you play :)

Sprinklessweettreats
06-01-24, 04:27 PM
With all the goals. I have a lot of food. I have my seating that is supposed to be more efficient. Are you keeping all the food? Or throwing it away? I?d hate to waste all of those coins but I have so much food I can?t decorate like I used to. I like playing the goals but I may need a break. Let me know what you all do.