PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Jojocl141587
12-06-17, 04:58 PM
My question.. I love the cookbook with all the information it gives.

Is there something similar that lists all the goals you should go through from level 1 to 99...

I have some new players & I want to gift them pays they will need because I know at some point it's the french battle and they will have to make the brick oven. Basically, there are standard goals everyone has to go through. Is there a list of the goals? Is it complete where it lays out what happens what parts you need & what they recieve once they accomplish the goal & what level each goal should pop-up.

I know people can skip goals. I just thought something like this would help.

Thank you!

There should be a list of all the time sensitive goals we’ve had along with the ones they get once they are a certain level. I believe it’s only 2 goals though

pixiegamer
12-07-17, 07:34 AM
There should be a list of all the time sensitive goals we’ve had along with the ones they get once they are a certain level. I believe it’s only 2 goals though

There is a list of goals in the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide) (scroll down in Table of Contents until 'List of Goals', then they're organized by year). However, they are not level-specific. To my knowledge, only the introductory and SweetCo goals are level-specific and offered to every player.

Dreamear
12-07-17, 09:23 PM
Thank you both for your help & your answer :)

ReiSixx9
12-07-17, 09:50 PM
What do you guys think the quickest way to get gems (besides buying with real money) is?

twospoons
12-07-17, 10:48 PM
Be lucky enough to get the gems-for-ads!

Failing that, cook the shortest time recipes first. And cook only enough to get to the first gem, then move onto the next recipe. You can cycle back later, but it takes way fewer servings to get from 0 to 2 than from 2 to 4.

ReiSixx9
12-07-17, 11:33 PM

Failing that, cook the shortest time recipes first. And cook only enough to get to the first gem, then move onto the next recipe. You can cycle back later, but it takes way fewer servings to get from 0 to 2 than from 2 to 4.

Thanks! :)

happycolourfulrainbows
12-08-17, 04:04 AM
I used to be able to earn gems from playing video advertisements, the function to do so is at the right side of the game.

Lately, this disappeared. I am not sure why, I have deleted and re-installed the game several times but the "play ads to earn gems" function still does not appear. How do I solve this bug?

ReiSixx9
12-08-17, 06:02 PM

Are the rewards different for the easy oven? I thought these were the rewards.

geordieprogman
12-09-17, 08:19 AM
Are the rewards different for the easy oven? I thought these were the rewards.

They are the same. You need to have served 23 to get the first gem. You need to serve another 60 (83 in total) to get the second gem.

twospoons
12-09-17, 10:06 AM
I used to be able to earn gems from playing video advertisements, the function to do so is at the right side of the game.

Lately, this disappeared. I am not sure why, I have deleted and re-installed the game several times but the "play ads to earn gems" function still does not appear. How do I solve this bug?

It's not a bug, so you can't solve it. Watching ads is a random promotion that can come & go at any time. It may come back some day! Or not.

ReiSixx9
12-09-17, 12:33 PM
They are the same. You need to have served 23 to get the first gem. You need to serve another 60 (83 in total) to get the second gem.

Huh, odd. I didn't get a gem after cooking one recipe 23 times.

sandisin
12-09-17, 05:21 PM
I have a different password on my bakery story and castle story. I’ve been switching back and forth on my iPad, but it’s very difficult to change accts. Sometimes I have to try repeatedly. Can I change the password on castle story to the same as bakery story and not have to switch?

yvonne516
12-10-17, 11:01 AM
I stopped playing this game for a while and when I came back I found that I?ve missed a lot of lovely ovens and recipes. Is there a way to reopen the goals so i can unlock those ovens? Thank you so much:)

Starlightbrite
12-12-17, 10:11 AM
I play bakery story valentines edition and I would like to know What happened to all the Christmas decorations? I bought some christmas tables a few weeks ago and now there aren't any Christmas tables , chairs, wall papers, etc.... But yet when I visit other bakeries, their whole bakery is decorated with nothing but Christmas from floor to walls etc.... Where are they getting their stuff from? Where are my Christmas decorations?

twospoons
12-12-17, 07:43 PM
A lot of people have decor from previous years. Or maybe they bought more items in the recent sale than you did.

There are Christmas items in the goal that started today, and maybe they'll give us another sale so you can get other stuff.

35sweets
12-13-17, 01:52 PM
Is there a limit to the number of requests that you can make each day? I've been making the requests but getting less then half filled. I'm checking first before I bring the issue up to the neighborhood

VanaCatu
12-13-17, 02:20 PM
Is there a limit to the number of requests that you can make each day? I've been making the requests but getting less then half filled. I'm checking first before I bring the issue up to the neighborhood
you can send request to all yr neighbors, but you can only get 20 per day answered.
means, if you have 30 neighbors, only 20 will see yr request and answer it the same day.
next day, other 10 will do it (unless you ask for something other).

VanaCatu
12-13-17, 02:22 PM
(you can also get only 20 gifts per day.
in total, max 40 parts (if you requested anything) = 20 gifts + 20 request helps)

ReiSixx9
12-13-17, 03:46 PM
Anyone know if there's a way to see someone's star ranking without looking on the social tab? Like if someone tips me that isn't my neighbor and I go to their bakery, how would I see their star ranking?

VanaCatu
12-13-17, 10:19 PM
Anyone know if there's a way to see someone's star ranking without looking on the social tab? Like if someone tips me that isn't my neighbor and I go to their bakery, how would I see their star ranking?
no, i'm afraid only via social tab. o/wise only level and customer's satisfaction can be seen.

ps: did you receive my pm re. decor?

littlemama410
12-13-17, 11:16 PM
Completely agree!

ReiSixx9
12-14-17, 12:12 AM
no, i'm afraid only via social tab. o/wise only level and customer's satisfaction can be seen.

ps: did you receive my pm re. decor?

Oh well... Thanks!

Also, to be honest I didn't see the little notifications, I never get messages so I don't really look, sorry. I'll check it now! :)

sadieroo24
12-14-17, 11:12 PM
Do you know when the candy cane oven will be fixed CORRECTLY??

I have the oven with: 1 candy cane CAKE/ TWO apple candy canes/ TWO grape candy canes/ 1 root beer candy cane.

It is missing the original candy cane and 1 other flavor (I forgot which). I don't need to make TWO apples/ grapes!! Thank you

rocketsmama
12-15-17, 05:20 AM

I have the oven with: 1 candy cane CAKE/ TWO apple candy canes/ TWO grape candy canes/ 1 root beer candy cane.

It is missing the original candy cane and 1 other flavor (I forgot which). I don't need to make TWO apples/ grapes!! Thank you

They removed the original candy canes from the oven so you won't be able to make them. You should have the candy cane cake, apple, grape, and root beer candy canes if you unlocked them.

kianetruefaux
12-15-17, 05:47 AM

you mean the recipes are repeated in your cookbook? that sounds like an error.

these are the recipes that have appeared on the candy cane maker: candy canes, candy cane cake, apple candy canes, grape candy canes and root beer candy canes. that's it. there are no more candy cane variations besides these.

DoublePortion
12-15-17, 02:08 PM
Will we be able to keep all the recipes in the candy cane maker and the new holiday ovens when it?s finished? I just want to prioritize the making since the four holiday recipes in the main oven and drink maker are temporary. Thanks!

berriesncream26
12-18-17, 06:19 PM
I recently completed 3 levels of food and was supposed to receive gems, but my gem count remained at 50. Is there a cap on the amount of gems you can receive?

PookiesSweetstuff
12-19-17, 10:28 AM
How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

kooky panda
12-19-17, 11:08 AM
You receive gems when mastering recipes (upon completion of levels 2 and 4 of each recipe)
You should receive another gem after your complete level 4 of that recipe.

Sebsmommy15
12-19-17, 12:29 PM
How long do material request last.? Will they be removed during reset? I?ve notice they disappear while I?m trying to fill them and not sure why, no I did not hit accept yet

That?s what happens to me, usually I can?t find them after 6 hours.. but I don?t know the exact answer, it?s what I personally noticed.

ReiSixx9
12-21-17, 05:06 PM
I tip back at least 30 people a day yet my star rating just keeps going down?

Zippymonkey1216
12-22-17, 07:19 AM
I'm wondering why there has not been any holiday decorations for purchase? What happened to the ability to buy new decor other then goals?

Sebsmommy15
12-22-17, 01:21 PM
I tip back at least 30 people a day yet my star rating just keeps going down?

I tip more than that and I haven’t noticed a decrease of ratings. Mind you, I have 180 lol.

amberwashchek34
12-24-17, 03:48 AM
Dses anyone know how to report a person who post profanity on my wall and ive asked them to stop but still keeps doin it

kimmyo
12-24-17, 10:43 AM
I am having an issue with the goals in Bakery Story. For the last 2 goals, I would be halfway through them and they disappear. The last one which started on Dec 12/17 (I think, with the blue oven) I was right in the middle and poof... no longer can complete the goal. I know there is a time limit, but I had 6 days left and it disappeared. Is this happening to anyone else? It happened on the last one too..the Thanksgiving one. Its frustrating because I am halfway through and its gone. And then I get bombarded a few weeks later with messages saying I missed completing a task and do I want to purchase with Gems. HELP

pixiegamer
12-24-17, 12:17 PM
Dses anyone know how to report a person who post profanity on my wall and ive asked them to stop but still keeps doin it

Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) about this issue, with the tag Gameplay >> Report a Player. If you know their Storm8 ID, you can include it in your report; otherwise, include their Bakery name and as many details about the issue as you can. Screenshots would also be helpful.

I am having an issue with the goals in Bakery Story. For the last 2 goals, I would be halfway through them and they disappear. The last one which started on Dec 12/17 (I think, with the blue oven) I was right in the middle and poof... no longer can complete the goal. I know there is a time limit, but I had 6 days left and it disappeared. Is this happening to anyone else? It happened on the last one too..the Thanksgiving one. Its frustrating because I am halfway through and its gone. And then I get bombarded a few weeks later with messages saying I missed completing a task and do I want to purchase with Gems. HELP

This may be due to a connectivity error - is your internet connection stable while you do the goals? You may also want to try force-closing and restarting your game when this happens.

Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) if this issue persists, with the tag Issues/Bugs >> Quest/Goal/Challenge-related Issue. I hope you can get this sorted out!

baker9081
12-30-17, 07:38 PM
Will we always get notified when an item will be permanently removed from the inventory? Or are there times that items will be removed without us knowing?

I remember there?s been times when they notify us and that way I?m able to buy it if I want, but will this always happen?

Deanas_desserts
12-30-17, 07:43 PM
I am working on the present goal and I am at the part where I need to purchase the trendy couple and it will not allow me it keeps telling me my game is out of sync right after I purchase it and goes back to that I haven't tipped anyone's in my community when I clearly had it is done this numerous times. help!

PookiesSweetstuff
01-05-18, 07:12 AM
I’ve seen some lower level bakeries with machines from the goal side, how is that possible when I haven’t been able to activate the goal, I play everyday and I do all goals, I’m using iOS ...

twospoons
01-06-18, 01:42 AM
Sorry, you mean you've seen bakeries at a lower level than you with the current goal appliances (the rose gold ones) even though you haven't gotten them? Or do you mean they have appliances from past goals that you wish you could get too?

helgaisbaking
01-09-18, 06:16 AM
In the goals menu I got a new goal: "Install and play Dragon Story". However when I try to install it I get the message: "This item is not available in your country."

I used to play this game with the same account few years ago.

Not a big issue, I just wanted to check on my dragons. :)

Just wondering, why am I getting this goal if it is not available for me...

kooky panda
01-09-18, 10:34 AM
In the goals menu I got a new goal: "Install and play Dragon Story". However when I try to install it I get the message: "This item is not available in your country."

I used to play this game with the same account few years ago.

Not a big issue, I just wanted to check on my dragons. :)

Just wondering, why am I getting this goal if it is not available for me...

If you changed the region in the application store, (iTunes, google play) you may receive this message.

moono1234
01-24-18, 05:15 PM
it is moono1 and i hooked it to my email

[S8] Elsa
01-24-18, 05:24 PM
Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

PookiesSweetstuff
02-01-18, 11:20 AM
Where do we see our gift reset time?

zifun
02-01-18, 08:48 PM
Quick question, i’ve recently started playing again after a long break and wanted some information on the gem ovens. How many recipes are there? Is there a reason it’s for gems? Like it’s better than normal ovens? And finally, do we make the gems back from mastering the recipes?
Would appreciate any insight into this before i spend my gems on those ovens :) thanks!

Sebsmommy15
02-01-18, 09:04 PM
Quick question, i’ve recently started playing again after a long break and wanted some information on the gem ovens. How many recipes are there? Is there a reason it’s for gems? Like it’s better than normal ovens? And finally, do we make the gems back from mastering the recipes?
Would appreciate any insight into this before i spend my gems on those ovens :) thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook look through here! For gem ovens. It seems to be the same concept with regular ovens. I saw one with 3 recipes only. I believe there’s no reason but to spend gems for ovens in my opinion.

dirtyboots17
02-01-18, 10:35 PM
Yes, the gem ovens are pretty much like the basic ones and they're already built. You will earn gems for mastering the recipes.

I own some of these ovens because a lot of the recipes are quite cute and I figured it is a better use of my gems than falling into a gem trap one day. Plus, I can eventually recoup a few gems that I spent to buy it unlike a decoration.

All of my gem ovens have three recipes. A small trade-off is that a lot of the recipes have high XP value for short cook times, so they're probably good for leveling up quickly.

According to the cookbook, the Sonic Victorian Oven & Stove only has one recipe each (the others being locked) and they cost 25 gems which I don't think is really worth it but the other ovens are between 5 to 9 gems.

I agree that there really is no reason for the ovens to cost gems.

pixiegamer
02-02-18, 11:29 AM
You can send a new round of gifts to your neighbors each day starting at 12 AM (midnight) PST :)

shael_12345
02-04-18, 10:34 AM
does anyone know when the next time the gems will go on sale?

shael_12345
02-05-18, 01:49 PM
I've seen multiple bakeries have more than one cash register, I was wondering if by having more than one cash register will you receive more cash/customers?

pixiegamer
02-15-18, 09:07 AM
Hey there! Having more than one cash register doesn't guarantee more customers - the max number of customers at any given time that can be in your bakery is around 24-29 (or possibly fewer depending on your level).

Additional cash registers also don't guarantee increased income, but they can be placed strategically so that customers spend less time in your bakery (for example, their walking distance from a door to a register is cut short, so they can get to a table, eat, and leave, allowing another customer to come through quicker). The potentially higher turnover means more food being eaten, which means more profits. But again, it's how you work with the register rather than the register itself.

Hope that helps :)

Neilisha
02-17-18, 04:04 PM
How do I get things for the collectible I only get the one with the Salt and the one with the apron no other help needed

baker9081
02-17-18, 04:41 PM
How do I get things for the collectible I only get the one with the Salt and the one with the apron no other help needed

What is it.. the salt shaker and spatula? Those are very, VERY rare.

I think the flowers you get by buying flower wallpapers and flower decos and ovens, if I?m not mistaken.

baker9081
02-17-18, 04:49 PM
A moderator closed the thread I wanted to reply to so heres my question:

When iOS players do the Dragon Story, etc goals, what do they get as a reward if it?s not gems???

Dreamear
02-17-18, 05:45 PM
A number of players on Bakery Story are questioning the amount Material Requests can a player recieve per day? I know each player can only ask for a total of 20 requests per day, then they go into a queue and go out the next day.

But what about receiving Material Requests? How many of my neighbor's can ask me for help each day? If there is a limit, say I can only accept 15 Material Requests; what happens to the 16th request? Does it go into a queue until the reset so I would get it the next day? Or is there no limit so since I have 256 neighbors, I could possibly recieve 256 Material Requests in a day?

Thank you for your help & your time answering my question.

Have a great day!

Sebsmommy15
02-17-18, 09:46 PM
A moderator closed the thread I wanted to reply to so heres my question:

When iOS players do the Dragon Story, etc goals, what do they get as a reward if it?s not gems???

There’s no reward for me, I’m a iOS player and i constantly receive pointless game goals with blank rewards.

boredtadth
02-19-18, 11:23 AM
What oven has sweet bean cake?

geordieprogman
02-19-18, 11:37 AM
It's on the normal white oven. There should be 3 recipes on it for a limited time

buetto
02-19-18, 11:37 AM
Does anybody know where Egg Tarts can be found? Thanks.

Jojocl141587
02-19-18, 02:36 PM
Does anybody know where Egg Tarts can be found? Thanks.

They are on the dim sum station

kooky panda
02-19-18, 02:38 PM
Dim Sum Station -Goal Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103211-Bakery-Story-5-Day-Goal-New-Years-Dim-Sum-Goal-February-15&p=1493376&viewfull=1#post1493376)

JadeMira
02-22-18, 05:24 AM
I've emailed Storm 8 about this issue and I received a reply saying my ticket was closed. I should have known better than to think I'd get ANY help from them!! The 1st issue was a couple of weeks ago. I had 9 gems go missing after purchasing. They're response was they didn't have enough of a support team for BS to help or something stupid like that. Now I purchased one of the 2 required Robot Servers and didn't get credit towards the goal!! Again.. No help from Storm 8!! This is bull. They have in-app purchasing but no support??! I've spent close to $160.buying gems these past couple of weeks between BS & RS.. Never again!! So, I suppose I'm out the 20,000 coins I spent on the Robot Server huh?

ejb4mgoblue
02-25-18, 12:59 AM
Ok this is the 2nd time in a month that I've been robbed of gems by the bug that makes messages start popping up about supposedly unfinished goals, right over tables I'm tipping and before I know it POOF gems are stolen! It's not a new problem, why can't we get this fixed or get reimbursed for stolen gems!!! It's theft when it's a known problem and continues unfixed AND nobody reimburses us!! I got robbed this time while visiting community members as part of our goal. So if S8 can seems us around to tip community members as part of a goal, they can fix or reimburse us !!

Anyone have any suggestions? Grrrrrr

snowbun23
02-25-18, 05:51 PM
Regarding old goal pop ups, this is S8 Community Manager Elsa's response
(in RS Old goal pop up thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102188-Old-goal-pop-ups/page) :

"We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category."

~~~~~

Anyway, have you tried to submit ticket(s) to S8 support and selected the 'Purchase' category instead of the Bug category? Hope you don't get an immediate automated robotic unhelpful response in your email inbox.

NOTE: Also, in future, take preventative measures and only tap tap tap on the LEFT of your screen in your game, trust me on this - I've done this for 8 months now and have not had my gems stolen via old gem pop ups since then (*touch wood*).

ejb4mgoblue
02-25-18, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the advice. I did purchase gems so I will try to get help that way. Having said that, I worked in the computer software business for 30 years before retiring so I feel this is a cop out. If tipping neighbors and community keeps costing players gems, I can't be the only one who may just stop tipping. Period. And may very seriously stop buying gems if I have to watch them disappear. I try very hard to avoid the middle of the screen but it's not always possible and it certainly is nonsense.

giadyl
02-27-18, 11:50 AM
Is anyone else having a problem getting the hyperspace rocket? When I tap on it to place it in my bakery it does not stay.

baker9081
02-27-18, 01:08 PM
Is anyone else having a problem getting the hyperspace rocket? When I tap on it to place it in my bakery it does not stay.

I haven?t gotten it yet but I?m assuming it?s a large decoration and you might not be making space for it in your bakery.

Jojocl141587
02-27-18, 04:20 PM
I haven?t gotten it yet but I?m assuming it?s a large decoration and you might not be making space for it in your bakery.

I agree, when I bought it I was trying to place it in a spot that was the exact size it is but it wouldn't let me place it I had to put it somewhere that was a larger area and then move it over. This is something I have to do all the time with larger decor.

35sweets
02-27-18, 10:12 PM
I've just finished both goals. The main goal prize is tele-transportation. I did not get one. I've looked through all options twice. I do not have one. Please help with the delivery.

kooky panda
02-28-18, 09:15 AM
I've just finished both goals. The main goal prize is tele-transportation. I did not get one. I've looked through all options twice. I do not have one. Please help with the delivery.
Please try force closing and reopening your game to see if it shows up.

35sweets
02-28-18, 09:15 PM
Please try force closing and reopening your game to see if it shows up.

I forced closed and then checked slowly and carefully. I still I don't see it.

VanaCatu
02-28-18, 11:54 PM
I forced closed and then checked slowly and carefully. I still I don't see it.
i scrolled twice and somehow missed it too :)
helped only checking where it was when the goal started.

it's far enough from 2 other locked decor - they are almost at the end of decor tab, and the teleport is only 7 scroll from beginning of goals content.

for me, it's between "warming up" and "autumn fountain".

the tab shifted forward because side prize "rocket" added in the beginning of it, maybe that's why it was not so fast to find the teleport:

https://vanacatu.000webhostapp.com/games/bs/upd/BS180220G9TeleTransportation.png

35sweets
03-02-18, 12:51 AM
I just can't find it. I went through again both forwards and backwards. I found the autumn fountain. It is not anywhere near that. I know what it looks like. I saw it in my neighbor's bakery.
What do I do now?

I'm on an iPad and it doesn't show that way. I'll try my kindle.

35sweets
03-02-18, 01:56 AM
I found it in my Kindle Fire only. I could not find it on my iPad. I tried again.
Thank you VanaCatu. I left it in blocking the door until I can get back on my iPad to check.. your pictures helped. It doesn't show on my iPad that way. But the pictures you posted in your response don't show on the forum when I use the Kindle.
Again Thank you.

cakeybakey07
03-06-18, 09:40 AM
I recently finished the King Sweet goal in which I had to serve 35 King Sweets. Afterwards I got no new goal, are there any more?

Sebsmommy15
03-06-18, 11:08 AM
I recently finished the King Sweet goal in which I had to serve 35 King Sweets. Afterwards I got no new goal, are there any more?

The King Sweet Goal is for starters, after that there’s only the goals we get basically “weekly” at this rate which is the galaxy type goal that ends in 4 hours I believe

Anya354
03-18-18, 01:47 AM
I want sell my tiles how can i sell

kooky panda
03-18-18, 07:10 AM
I am sorry but there is no option to sell walls and floors. You can replace them by choosing the new one you want and tapping areas to replace. Your old ones will go into your storage so you can use later.

Shaneerah
03-25-18, 06:33 PM
Hi my id is shaneerah game name is Chef Neer I wanted to know how do I remove a friend this person deleted their account and I want to delete them fro. Being my friend please help

asaifee02
03-26-18, 05:54 AM
I am unable to see at which lvl my New Appliance Slot will open.
In my OVEN TAB it says that..... Next slot will open at lvl....?
I'm not able to understand why this is happening ?
Any help is appreciated !! Is someone else experiencing this problem ?
Btw... I'm lvl 35 , so at which lvl my next Appliance Slot will open ?

VanaCatu
03-26-18, 07:31 AM
I am unable to see at which lvl my New Appliance Slot will open.
In my OVEN TAB it says that..... Next slot will open at lvl....?
I'm not able to understand why this is happening ?
Any help is appreciated !! Is someone else experiencing this problem ?
Btw... I'm lvl 35 , so at which lvl my next Appliance Slot will open ?
check game guide.
you can find many interesting things in that thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=758470&viewfull=1#post758470

kooky panda
03-26-18, 09:24 AM
To remove neighbors, go to Main button- social-neighborhood- Click the EDIT button , then you can go to that neighbors name and hit remove. When done hit the Done button.

asaifee02
03-26-18, 09:32 AM
Thank You Very Much !! VanaCatu !!

Polluela86
03-30-18, 04:59 PM
Where can i make the salted pudding ?

Rynetory2
03-30-18, 07:06 PM
Are you referring to the Salted Caramel Pudding? You can make it in the Snack Cooler.
See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook&p=1411812&viewfull=1#post1411812

sweetswirlz1
04-11-18, 09:29 AM
One of my goals disappeared yesterday from my Bakery Story game. I was working on the 15 Frozen Cocoa Cheesecakes (don't remember the name of the goal) and it is gone. Can it be restored?

Thanks,
Denise

kooky panda
04-11-18, 09:33 AM
One of my goals disappeared yesterday from my Bakery Story game. I was working on the 15 Frozen Cocoa Cheesecakes (don't remember the name of the goal) and it is gone. Can it be restored?

Thanks,
Denise

This goal was for 15 days. It has now ended. See Goal thread :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103769-GOAL-On-The-Open-Road-2018-Mar-27-(15-days)-(POLL-ADDED)&p=1503294&viewfull=1#post1503294

LemonLife800
04-27-18, 08:25 PM
[B]Can I pause my Bakery Story game?

Rynetory2
04-28-18, 12:34 AM
[B]Can I pause my Bakery Story game?

I'm afraid not as this is an online interactive game. Your food will still continue to sell while you're away. Others will still be able to visit and tip you.

isa6jala3
04-28-18, 07:07 AM
I'm afraid not as this is an online interactive game. Your food will still continue to sell while you're away. Others will still be able to visit and tip you.

I see regulary people who put a chair or table to block the door to the bakery... Then ur food won t be sold, people can leave tips but ur not selling! I just don t know how before the food gets spoiled.

kooky panda
04-28-18, 02:18 PM
I see regulary people who put a chair or table to block the door to the bakery... Then ur food won t be sold, people can leave tips but ur not selling! I just don t know how before the food gets spoiled.

Blocking you door is not part of the game design, so you may experience glitches, like a quick sell.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

isa6jala3
04-29-18, 01:19 AM
Blocking you door is not part of the game design, so you may experience glitches, like a quick sell.

Thnx kooky panda! �� I didn't know, never heard about the quick sell, good to know!

minxys_
04-29-18, 01:04 PM
so if I understand correctly the mothers day goal Expires: TUE, May 01 does this mean the new goal will start on Tuesday may 1? or on Wednesday?

saritadawn
04-29-18, 06:54 PM
Did Stormie quit? Why can't I delete him? He is not playing.

VanaCatu
04-29-18, 08:56 PM
so if I understand correctly the mothers day goal Expires: TUE, May 01 does this mean the new goal will start on Tuesday may 1? or on Wednesday?
normally on tuesday, but we will see :)

baker9081
04-30-18, 04:29 AM
Did Stormie quit? Why can't I delete him? He is not playing.

You can?t delete Stormie. But why would you ever want to? It always accepts parts requests.

KimWill
05-10-18, 08:18 AM
Can anyone tell me which is the current version? I haven't played in a long time and can't figure out which to install

VanaCatu
05-10-18, 08:27 AM
Basic version is the latest updated one.

Android: 1.6.0.3g / October 2, 2017 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory)

iOS: 1.8.2 / April 10, 2018 (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story/id400506026?mt=8)

abbie7778
05-10-18, 01:27 PM
If I have items in storage that are going in 5 days, what will happen? Also, what if I want to store an item that is no longer there?

geordieprogman
05-10-18, 01:46 PM
Don’t worry. The items are on sale for 5 days. Anything you buy in the sale or already have will stay when the sale ends.

abbie7778
05-10-18, 01:56 PM
But if I store those items and then the next day they are discontinued, what will happen?

Marischa764
05-10-18, 02:16 PM
But if I store those items and then the next day they are discontinued, what will happen?

you can buy those items or not, choise is yours, if you bought any from those items, you can place them in your bakery, if you bought it and want to leave it in your storage, those items will be still there after the sale ends, if you don't wanna buy those items, in 5 days they will disappear and you won't be able to buy anything after 5 days

geordieprogman
05-10-18, 02:51 PM

Buy as many as you want while they’re on sale. At the end of the sale you still “own” what you bought. You just won’t be able to buy any more. It’s the same as buying sale stuff from shops. You still own what you bought. You don’t give anything back.

njbhugjjgnj
05-10-18, 04:03 PM
Can a mod confirm to see if these sale item's are being discontinued or staying?

geordieprogman
05-10-18, 04:35 PM
Can a mod confirm to see if these sale item's are being discontinued or staying?

I give up!

njbhugjjgnj
05-10-18, 05:38 PM
I give up!

I'm not confused on this subject. There have been sales in the past where item's were simply on sale and not removed. I'm simply asking a question dear.

VanaCatu
05-10-18, 08:26 PM
i can tell you which items were in market tab before the sale, and which were not.
but i'm afraid no one including mods can tell you wich of them will stay when the sale ends :)
since we didn't get any clear signs like "catch before they go for good..." or kinda, only gods & devs know what will be removed :)

Rynetory2
05-10-18, 10:36 PM

The limited time items usually don't stay. I will take it as them being removed after the sale so I usually buy as many as I like during the sale as geordieprogman said. Well at least I won't regret for not buying once they are removed. If by any chance, they aren't removed after the sale, then good for us. You can also drop a request post in the Bugs forum for the team to remove them if you wish.

P.S. I'll ask but I can't promise if I get an answer. Best to buy without expectations that they'll stay, unless you won't mind missing out.

Buy as many as you want while they’re on sale. At the end of the sale you still “own” what you bought. You just won’t be able to buy any more. It’s the same as buying sale stuff from shops. You still own what you bought. You don’t give anything back.

Rynetory2
05-10-18, 10:38 PM
The sale thread is up. You can continue your discussion there. Thanks Vanacatu for posting sale info for us.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104507-SALE-Mother-s-Day-2018-May-10-(5-days)

Nich311
05-14-18, 05:14 PM
How do I name my bakery?

Lurker2
05-14-18, 08:37 PM
Main Menu, Messages, Profile tab

nina1653
05-15-18, 05:46 AM
I can not enter to.my game since yesterday

kooky panda
05-15-18, 09:49 AM
I can not enter to.my game since yesterday
Please try force closing and reopening your game.

Legendlilly12
05-15-18, 04:41 PM
Why do other players have different food items when I have either passed the level or on the same level and I never had the food choices they do? Also when I level up it'll show a new food choice, but the food choice doesn't show up in the food options.

Rynetory2
05-15-18, 08:02 PM
They could be the limited time recipes which they unlocked from completing past goals. Check that you have the correct appliance and make sure you are playing on the latest regular game version.

GemiesPlace
05-16-18, 07:40 AM
I saw a listing of parts for each oven where do I find it?
ty gem

Rynetory2
05-16-18, 08:14 AM
See Chapter Parts in Game Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide

You can send a request for those parts to your neighbours by clicking on the appliance in your bakery.

kwongjason
05-16-18, 11:50 PM
the daily login coin no longer available for android user???

edge39
05-22-18, 06:09 AM
One of my neighbors who silent tips..has accidentally blocked me..she gifts and tips me every day...i cant write on her wall...how can i let her know she has blocked me

Rynetory2
05-22-18, 06:41 AM
One of my neighbors who silent tips..has accidentally blocked me..she gifts and tips me every day...i cant write on her wall...how can i let her know she has blocked me

I'm afraid you will not be able to write on her wall while being blocked. Maybe your neighbour just does not want anyone to write on his wall...idk.

Lunaskats
05-23-18, 02:18 PM
Anyone know why someone else that has a basic oven that is on a lower level and just started playing has food available for them on that oven but I don't have those at all. For example, she has crow pie, quill cake, and other things.

twospoons
05-24-18, 03:43 AM
She is likely playing on ios, and you are playing on droid.

We used to, fairly often, get new versions of the story games for droid. They'd release an update, the ios players would automatically get the content, the android players wouldn't. You had to update to the latest version to see that week's decor & recipes. Bright side, if you waited a couple days to update, you could get free gems for it. But if you didn't ever use that version, you didn’t ever get that content, even if you just started playing and have never heard of any of this.

If you look back at vanacatu's updates chart in the game guide - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308-BAKERY-STORY-Updates-List - you can see what you're missing (check back in 2016 & earlier. Quill cakes and crow pie were in Poet's Cafe version released in 2015).

chshrcat222
05-24-18, 04:04 PM
Has anyone else lost the ability to watch videos for gems? Mine disappeared a few days ago. Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
05-24-18, 06:04 PM
Has anyone else lost the ability to watch videos for gems? Mine disappeared a few days ago. Thanks!

Unfortunately there's nothing to do be done about this; the standard company line is that the videos are a promotional offer and subject to change. There's an ongoing thread dedicated to this topic that you might find handy:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097-Daily-gem-videos/page11

podunkiana
05-31-18, 03:05 PM
If the cap is 18 ovens why do some have more in their bakery? I have seen one with over 30.

LalaSmooth
05-31-18, 03:07 PM
If the cap is 18 ovens why do some have more in their bakery? I have seen one with over 30.

Because they paid 49 gems per new oven

podunkiana
05-31-18, 03:27 PM
Because they paid 49 gems per new oven

I thought that just opened a slot not actually let you place more then 18.

CafeCoopMi
05-31-18, 04:06 PM

It adds a slot. As far as I can tell, there is no limit on the number of additional slots we can buy, at 49 Gems each.

twospoons
05-31-18, 04:31 PM

That's what slots are, how many appliances can be out in your bakery at once.

ldyhnn
06-01-18, 05:24 AM
I receive requests from neighbors asking for certain items. I wonder what those items are for? Is there something we can build in the game and ask friends for help?

rusticjess
06-01-18, 11:28 AM
I receive requests from neighbors asking for certain items. I wonder what those items are for? Is there something we can build in the game and ask friends for help?
When some one is asking for parts, it's because they're either building an oven or trying to complete a goal. Newer players have constant-running goals to complete to get acclimated to the game, so that happens a lot. As for ovens, there are a lot in the design tab to buy and build. They just about all require at least two kinds of parts to build, and so players must request them to get them and build a new type of oven.

ldyhnn
06-01-18, 01:08 PM
Thanks! I just started out a few days ago so I'm still unfamiliar with some parts of the game.

ldyhnn
06-01-18, 01:11 PM
When some one is asking for parts, it's because they're either building an oven or trying to complete a goal. Newer players have constant-running goals to complete to get acclimated to the game, so that happens a lot. As for ovens, there are a lot in the design tab to buy and build. They just about all require at least two kinds of parts to build, and so players must request them to get them and build a new type of oven.

Thanks! I just started out a few days ago so I'm still unfamiliar with some parts of the game.

kimtoos2
06-02-18, 10:31 PM
On both my RS and BS my videos say free gems but I never get any??? I am happy to purchase gems as know it helps s8 but not for every single gem. I really like both games but would like some free gems to help towards getting stuff. Thanks!

Sebsmommy15
06-02-18, 10:45 PM
On both my RS and BS my videos say free gems but I never get any??? I am happy to purchase gems as know it helps s8 but not for every single gem. I really like both games but would like some free gems to help towards getting stuff. Thanks!

Free gems from videos are random for players, they come and go.

pmeintel
06-03-18, 08:28 PM
Is there a way to delete gifts from inventory? I have so many and don?t need them.

Rynetory2
06-04-18, 07:09 AM
I'm afraid it's not the game design for us to delete unused parts. Good news is that our storage is huge and you have no problem storing them.

(Moved to discussion forum given this is not a bug).

pastelxcrimes
06-04-18, 02:56 PM
I saw someone else on the forums mention something about "Bestie Awards" and "Wall Shops" on people's walls. What are those things?

mixxed
06-04-18, 06:16 PM
Hello all. I was wondering if you make more cash (sell more food items) leaving Bakery Story open or closed?
Or if they sell at the same rate?

I remember some years back a discussion about this and i just cannot seem to find any discussions about it now so thought I would make a post for those experienced folks and the number crunchers :D

Many thanks for any information.

mixxed
est. 2011, Lvl 99 part gifter & appliance hoarder

podunkiana
06-05-18, 09:54 AM
Try this link
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40398-How-to-Maximize-Profits

saritadawn
06-07-18, 02:01 PM
Good afternoon friends. Who or where can I get a good explanation of how much stoves/fountains/machines can we have and at what levels we can increase from 19 stoves?

Jojocl141587
06-07-18, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon friends. Who or where can I get a good explanation of how much stoves/fountains/machines can we have and at what levels we can increase from 19 stoves?

The max free ovens you can place is 18 and you get your last slot at level 73 I believe it is. If you are at that level or past it and wish to be able to place more ovens at the same time you have to pay 49 gems per appliance slot. If you are not at the level where you unlock the last slot I highly suggest you don't pay the 49 gems at this point because all it does is unlock the next slot early as opposed to giving you more slots once they're all unlocked.

kooky panda
06-07-18, 02:25 PM

..Level
Slots

Start

Level 5

Level 10

Level 14

Level 19

Level 23

Level 28

Level 32

Level 37

Level 41

Level 46

Level 50

Level 55

Level 59

Level 64

Level 68

Level 73

saritadawn
06-07-18, 03:06 PM
..Level
Slots

Start

Level 5

Level 10

Level 14

Level 19

Level 23

Level 28

Level 32

Level 37

Level 41

Level 46

Level 50

Level 55

Level 59

Level 64

Level 68

Level 73

How about if you are at Level 99?

FijneAvond
06-07-18, 03:09 PM
How about if you are at Level 99?

There are no other "free slots" available from the game above level 73
Any extra above the18 must be bought with 49 gems to unlock the next slot ... and each slot thereafter another 49 gems

karengar
06-08-18, 09:19 PM
I had or thought i had a Christmas gift wrap station that I stored. When I went back to replace it on my board I can?t find it anywhere! Any advice to find it or where it could be hiding. I?ve looked everywhere but obviously not where it?s stored. Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
06-09-18, 09:00 AM
I had or thought i had a Christmas gift wrap station that I stored. When I went back to replace it on my board I can?t find it anywhere! Any advice to find it or where it could be hiding. I?ve looked everywhere but obviously not where it?s stored. Thanks!

Is this the deco you're asking about?
If it is, it's from RS not BS. If this isn't the item, could you give more descriptions of the item you're looking for because I cannot locate anything like this for BS.

If you accidentally posted in the wrong forum and still need help locating the item: the Wrapping Station is between the Tree Bench and Spiral Fountain in my RS inventory which is pretty far back in the list. If you still can't locate it in your RS inventory, you can always open a support ticket with s8 and they can verify if it is in your inventory for you. Hope this helps.

Bailey2005
06-28-18, 12:13 PM
2 parts. 1 picture/icon. Fastener and Fuel injector. Please create a different icon for 1 of them.

kooky panda
06-28-18, 01:09 PM
2 parts. 1 picture/icon. Fastener and Fuel injector. Please create a different icon for 1 of them.
This has been reported.

justmine2
06-30-18, 09:19 AM
Cappuccino is gifted in the amount of 50, right? So, how is it I have 767? They are still in my gifts, I haven't put them out on a counter

twospoons
07-01-18, 04:37 PM
Cappuccino is gifted in the amount of 50, right? So, how is it I have 767? They are still in my gifts, I haven't put them out on a counter

Maybe the display can only show 3 digits and you actually have 7670?

(There are some floor tiles where it looks like I only have 12, but I actually have 120+)

But now that I'm typing I realize it would have to be 76700 to be divisible by 50, and that may be too high to be a reasonable answer. So probably not!

Anonymous_Persn
07-02-18, 06:54 AM
How do I see what someone requested?

tatermaters
07-04-18, 11:14 AM
Curious

Rynetory2
07-05-18, 12:26 AM
Level 99 is the current maximum level.

supermanbatlinski
07-11-18, 10:31 AM
Hi! I'm pretty new to this game and I'm still figuring things out. I've been playing maybe a month or more, IDK, learning as I go. I only just now today found the name of the oven I've been wanting since I saw the food, so I was only now able to google and find a thread about it. But the threads I found still don't exactly answer my questions.

I found out that Intergelactic Oven is a goal item, and I missed it because it was released months before i started playing. I would give my EYE TEETH to have this oven!! >>>>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103268-Intergalactic-15-day-goal-february-20-2018 <<<<<<<
So my questions are:

1)Do the goal ovens rotate periodically? (like, come back in a set number of months like every 3 or 6 months or only once a year, or even once every year at a specific time (like seasonal)) Or are you SOL if you miss one?

2)WILL the Intergallactic Oven come back? (because some ovens are seasonal and might have a better chance of coming back and some might never come back, is why I ask).

3)Is there a schedule we can refer to for oven goals rotating in, or is it a complete surprise?

4)If we missed an oven and it's goals for whatever reason (mine is that I wasn't aware this game existed), is there a place we can beg the storm8 team to bring it back?

Because it's the one oven I want in the entire game and I hadn't discovered the game until after it was gone. I have a friend who really wants the frosty freezer but that one was WAY before my time and I have no idea if it's ever rotated back in either. It's taken me a while to figure out this game and I didn't even know until today that if you didn't unlock items within the ovens during the goals, you're SOL. Guess I'll try harder in the future :rolleyes: But this intergallactic oven is the one I really want. I saw the foods for it when I first started the game, but Google couldn't/wouldn't tell me what it was from. A very nice person did that for me, only today, on the game. Not that it makes much difference, the goal was gone months before I learned about the game, but I've been searching long and hard for it. SIGH.
So I ask again, is there a place we can appeal to the team to bring something back? : (

Thanks!

AnnirasSweets
07-11-18, 11:09 AM
There are a currently 3 types of goals - 15 Day Goals, 5 Day Goals (which we rotate between) and the general goals that unlock when you reach a certain level. The Intergalactic Stove and Interstellar Fountain you want were unfortunately releases as 15 Day Goals.

The general breakdown is:

15 Day Goals - We get a set of goals and as we complete them we unlock new items. The 15 Day Goals generally unlock the following new items: 2 new appliances, 3 recipes on each new appliance, two smaller decos that cost coins and if we complete all the goals we receive one final prize which is usually worth gems. And there's always wallpaper, flooring, counters, tables and chairs released to match the theme that you can buy whether or not you participate in the goal. Once you've unlocked the appliances and the recipes, they're yours to keep forever and even if they discontinue the oven it'll stay in your bakery to be used as you wish. Also there are side goals released when you reach the halfway point of the 15 Day Goals and the prize for them is usually either a new deco or a deco that was released a while back and was discontinued.

The 5 Day Goals - We get a set of goals that correspond to an appliance that was first released during a past 15 Day Goal and by completing the goals you get the appliance and three new recipes added to it. These goals give us the appliance, the recipes and a final goal prize which is again, usually a re-listed prize from ages ago but we don't get the other matching items we do in a 15 day goal. Now, whether you finished the original goal set or missed it, you can access the re-released appliance during these 5 day goals and I'm pretty certain you get the original recipes of the appliance and the three new goal related recipes as well. These are relatively new goals (only having been introduced within the last year or so) and it's usually the only time they re-list old ovens other than the occasional Black Friday or other big day sales.

For either the 15 or 5 Day goals, we have no idea what will be released or when, it's all kept quiet until the day of their release and we get to find out together. There are suggestion threads and a thread to post what items you want brought back but they usually bring back items that are older and I've not seen a 5 day goal reissue any appliance that has been released within the last year. Pretty much, it'll be a long while before we see the Intergalactic Stove re-released in the 5 Day Goals.

Hope this helps you understand the goals more. I'm rushing out the door as I type so I hope this is easy to understand, if you have any need for clarification, feel free to ask.

Rynetory2
07-12-18, 04:42 AM
Hi! I'm pretty new to this game and I'm still figuring things out. I've been playing maybe a month or more, IDK, learning as I go. I only just now today found the name of the oven I've been wanting since I saw the food, so I was only now able to google and find a thread about it. But the threads I found still don't exactly answer my questions.

I found out that Intergelactic Oven is a goal item, and I missed it because it was released months before i started playing. I would give my EYE TEETH to have this oven!! >>>>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103268-Intergalactic-15-day-goal-february-20-2018 <<<<<<<
So my questions are:

1)Do the goal ovens rotate periodically? (like, come back in a set number of months like every 3 or 6 months or only once a year, or even once every year at a specific time (like seasonal)) Or are you SOL if you miss one?

2)WILL the Intergallactic Oven come back? (because some ovens are seasonal and might have a better chance of coming back and some might never come back, is why I ask).

3)Is there a schedule we can refer to for oven goals rotating in, or is it a complete surprise?

4)If we missed an oven and it's goals for whatever reason (mine is that I wasn't aware this game existed), is there a place we can beg the storm8 team to bring it back?

Because it's the one oven I want in the entire game and I hadn't discovered the game until after it was gone. I have a friend who really wants the frosty freezer but that one was WAY before my time and I have no idea if it's ever rotated back in either. It's taken me a while to figure out this game and I didn't even know until today that if you didn't unlock items within the ovens during the goals, you're SOL. Guess I'll try harder in the future :rolleyes: But this intergallactic oven is the one I really want. I saw the foods for it when I first started the game, but Google couldn't/wouldn't tell me what it was from. A very nice person did that for me, only today, on the game. Not that it makes much difference, the goal was gone months before I learned about the game, but I've been searching long and hard for it. SIGH.
So I ask again, is there a place we can appeal to the team to bring something back? : (

Thanks!

1. Past goal items/appliances do not come back unless Storm8 re-releases them again. Some returned and some did not. No they do not rotate, it's random and some may not come back at all.

2. No one knows.

3. No schedule because no one knows if/when Storm8 will re-releases old goals or new goals.

4. You can drop a request in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93789-What-are-your-favorite-Bakery-Story-items

See Post 1 of Game Guide to help you get started on the game and navigate around the forum.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide

Going forward, it's best that you complete goals so that you can unlock and keep the limited time items permanently. Hope this helps.

twinki920
07-16-18, 07:51 AM
Is anyone else finding a bug placing stoves today? When I place one and then go to place another, it resets back at the beginning of the list, by the original white oven - so, I have to scroll all the way back to find the stove I was trying to place. This just started this morning. Very annoying...

Rynetory2
07-17-18, 08:39 AM
It has always been like this. The past goal appliances without prices shown always reset to the beginning, those with prices are ok. Hope this helps.

mauw22
07-20-18, 04:16 AM
Some ovens (deep sea oven) only have one dish available, the other dishes are goals. Since I wasn't playing the game while these goals were, is there a place where we can ask to release these dishes still? I build expensive ovens just for 1 recipe :( i would love to do the other recipes too

Rynetory2
07-20-18, 07:02 AM
Some ovens (deep sea oven) only have one dish available, the other dishes are goals. Since I wasn't playing the game while these goals were, is there a place where we can ask to release these dishes still? I build expensive ovens just for 1 recipe :( i would love to do the other recipes too

Post in What are your favourite Bakery Story items? thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93789-What-are-your-favorite-Bakery-Story-items

Kaymtee
07-21-18, 05:12 AM
I have one neighbor that i can't delete. I click on edit, select delete next to the neighbors name, it appears to be processing, and then the neighbor remains.

bezczelnyguy
07-22-18, 11:04 AM
Updates

It happens that I have been playing in Android for 2 years and had no idea that I had to update to the latest version.
So I'm paranoid about losing my progress if I update ...
I have to update from Play Store ??
What improvements do have update ??
Every when should I update?

schnappa
07-22-18, 11:37 AM
The cache of the game is more than 3 GB in size. Can I delete the game and reinstall it without losing my game progress? Will there all my achievements and purchases be restored?

runs on iOS

twospoons
07-22-18, 12:16 PM
Don't worry about switching versions, bezczelnyguy! Progress in these games is stored on s8 servers, so as long as you download the version to the same device, your game will be the same when you open it.

But you can, if something goes wrong and your game opens as the very starter version, log in to your game under the s8 logo, very top right corner of your screen (switching between accounts). Presumably you will remember your account name & password, it's how you log onto the forums here. But nothing actually will go wrong.

I'm not sure what version you're on, but look in playstore for any old version of the game--Dragons & Donuts is still there, at least. You can download, open it and get the content that only came with that version (d&d has a black scaly wallpaper and some other dragony decor) and then switch back to the basic game, which is the one you should be on, and that content will stick around.

Once you've updated to the latest, you're good. No need to update again, they haven't released a new version in a long time now.

bezczelnyguy
07-22-18, 02:49 PM
Thank you very much for answering me twospoons!
It helped me a lot!

Rynetory2
07-23-18, 06:43 AM
The cache of the game is more than 3 GB in size. Can I delete the game and reinstall it without losing my game progress? Will there all my achievements and purchases be restored?

runs on iOS

Welcome to the forum. :)

Yes you can do that and you wont lose anything. Do make sure you remember your Storm8 ID and password for your account.

Rynetory2
07-23-18, 06:46 AM
I have one neighbor that i can't delete. I click on edit, select delete next to the neighbors name, it appears to be processing, and then the neighbor remains.

If the neighbour is Stormie, you cant delete but otherwise you can. Make sure you have a good connection.

Kristinb101
07-25-18, 06:12 AM
Hello! How do we know when new goals are to start? I cook RVC almost exclusively, but sometimes I unintentionally start cooking the day of the goal which puts me a day behind. Thanks!!

LalaSmooth
07-25-18, 11:22 AM
Hello! How do we know when new goals are to start? I cook RVC almost exclusively, but sometimes I unintentionally start cooking the day of the goal which puts me a day behind. Thanks!!

Look at the calendar

Kristinb101
07-25-18, 11:54 PM
On the game? Where is that?

Sebsmommy15
07-26-18, 10:44 AM
On the game? Where is that?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

Sebsmommy15
07-26-18, 10:44 AM

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762-Bakery-Story-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-amp-Goals&p=1506827&viewfull=1#post1506827

LIDA3209
07-26-18, 10:54 AM
We need a new calendar soon, it only goes up to the end of August. Do your magic VanaCatu please

perlahappy
07-27-18, 08:40 AM
Hello everyone!
I love bakery story and i usually buy a lot of ovens but some of them only have one dish released and all the others are goals... my question is... once you have the oven and the challenge is over (and you didn't do it all unfortunately), what do you have to do to release the goals dishes?
Please! i really need to know (i have a looooot of ovens that have only one dish released)

Sebsmommy15
07-27-18, 10:59 AM
Hello everyone!
I love bakery story and i usually buy a lot of ovens but some of them only have one dish released and all the others are goals... my question is... once you have the oven and the challenge is over (and you didn't do it all unfortunately), what do you have to do to release the goals dishes?
Please! i really need to know (i have a looooot of ovens that have only one dish released)

Honestly nothing, it’s not likely that they will rerelease the locked recipes in these previous appliances. I hope one day they will.

PookiesSweetstuff
07-27-18, 11:27 AM
Can someone provide a better explanation of gifts and requests , please.
During goals like this new one I only sent out 9 requests for guitarist pick, I received 4 than I sent 2 more requests and by reset have 8, this morning I sent 2 more and haven?t seen the one I need

I have neighbors who say they sent me a request but I don?t receive it, I love to help my neighbors but something,either the Internet or the program isn?t processing our needs due to overflow from everyone or timing is off on resets....

I feel disappointed not being able to understand this system...😔😔😔

TwixAndScones
07-27-18, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone!

I have the Deep Sea Oven in my tab
(I never did the goal :( I wish I did but I did not) Now only 1 recipe unlock in the oven for me. I never even try to do the goal, so I wonder why it pop up under my tab.

The Woodland Adventure goal: I did try to actual do, I get so close to the finish but was never able to get the deer family. :( I think I only have 1 recipe not finish. (I did not get in time)

I have the Treasure Oven also. I only have the Pirate Peach Pie and the Beach Parfait unlock.

But I do not think they will re-release goal ovens. I do hope so but as of yet they have not re-release a goal oven. There are some goals I have not done and I would like them to return some of them.

atrekker1
07-27-18, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can get Mom?s Cheesecake pie? I can?t find it

Sebsmommy15
07-27-18, 09:47 PM
Does anyone know where I can get Mom?s Cheesecake pie? I can?t find it

Is it a decoration? Recipe?

twospoons
07-28-18, 10:10 AM
Hello everyone!

I think a lot of players are in this boat--you have to be really dedicated to finish every goal, given the time and coins needed. And most of us have many other real life things to do. I just try to stay in glass-half-full mode: I have lots of other recipes to cook & make gems from. If you focus all your energy on the ones you don't have, you'll just be annoyed forever, because s8 is probably not going to help us out on this issue.

Can someone provide a better explanation of gifts and requests , please.
During goals like this new one I only sent out 9 requests for guitarist pick, I received 4 than I sent 2 more requests and by reset have 8, this morning I sent 2 more and haven?t seen the one I need

I have neighbors who say they sent me a request but I don?t receive it, I love to help my neighbors but something,either the Internet or the program isn?t processing our needs due to overflow from everyone or timing is off on resets....

I feel disappointed not being able to understand this system...

Here's the thing: if you have a ton of neighbors, you're going to miss some requests. Because the goals come out at the same time for everyone, and reset at the same time for everyone, a lot of people will be making requests just then. If 40 of your neighbors ask you for a guitar pick, the system won't keep those 40 requests waiting for you when you log in 4 hours later. You either have to log in right away, answer the first 10, come back in a half hour and answer the next 10, check back again in an hour to answer 10 more, etc. Or, more reasonably, log in 4 hours later as planned and answer the requests you see, which isn't all the requests you were sent, but you do what you can.

Now apply that to your neighbors, with the addition of hopefully they're not on vacation/quit the game and hopefully they remembered to check requests & answer them.

Personally, I've given up on building ovens on day 1. I send 15+ requests for the guitar pick, so that I definitely get at least 9 answers, and everybody starts gifting cherries that day anyway (I don't accept gifts on goal mornings, I wait for goals to come out then decline my earlier gifts to make room for the new parts), so I collect those from gifts. I don't have the sheet music to actually build the ovens, and can't get it until the next day, but I'm okay with that. Decided it was better than driving myself crazy that first day trying to wait and see if I'm going to get the picks I need.

MiraKookie
07-31-18, 03:41 AM
Is there a way to find out how many stars a random user who adds you has before accepting. I don?t wanna add them then delete them seeing their stars are too low.

MariusT99
08-04-18, 11:44 AM
Me and my friend have started to play this game again. And we started on our new accounts. But when i logged on to game center i got my old user back. But my friend did not use game center on old account and she does not know her user name for her old account. But she remembers her password. I found her Bakery on my neigbors But it shows only bakery name and not Storm8 ID so i was wondering if anyone knows What i can do to help her Get back her old user

Sebsmommy15
08-04-18, 12:39 PM
You should submit a ticket to the support team.

To locate your Storm ID on the game go to

Settings > Help/FAQ> How to access the forum > Storm ID

But as for not knowing the Storm ID would be in the hands of the support team.

Rynetory2
08-04-18, 09:04 PM
Me and my friend have started to play this game again. And we started on our new accounts. But when i logged on to game center i got my old user back. But my friend did not use game center on old account and she does not know her user name for her old account. But she remembers her password. I found her Bakery on my neigbors But it shows only bakery name and not Storm8 ID so i was wondering if anyone knows What i can do to help her Get back her old user

Welcome back! :)

You can check her or your wall to see if she posted her Storm8 ID previously. Otherwise you wont know her id.

Ask your friend to contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and select "Account Recovery" category.

See here on how to contact Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95187-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

ronniedon75
08-10-18, 09:06 AM
How do I find someone?s storm8 ID to invite them to be my neighbour?

kooky panda
08-10-18, 01:45 PM
If you have access to their wall in the game, you can post on their wall asking if they would like to be friends.
If it is someone on the forum, you can click on their name in a post and send them a private message asking if they would like to be neighbors.

There is no master look up for players's storm ID's.

Ilovetodesign
08-11-18, 05:31 PM
Hi,
I'm still a bit confused. Are we allowed to play on more than 1 device. If we are testing out a new device & still need to be using our older device for things. Sometimes we don't even know we have a new device, especially if its a Gift. So, someone else maybe setting the new device up trying to get things working.
Thanks for all help,
Amy

Rynetory2
08-11-18, 06:01 PM
Yes you can. See the information explained in New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413155&viewfull=1#post1413155)

SillyGameNoName
08-12-18, 05:05 PM
Just delete this post since it doesn’t appear that I have permission to do it myself

browniya
08-17-18, 06:58 PM
I?ve got a new device I?m gonna need to login again with my storm I want to know how to Login

Rynetory2
08-17-18, 09:03 PM

See New device - transfer your games (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98332-Bakery-Story-WIP-thread&p=1413155&viewfull=1#post1413155)

MissTwilight99
08-19-18, 07:37 PM
Hello. Is this just me or has anyone else lost the goals for downloading other storm8 games? Usually it has a timer on it but when the timer runs out it just refreshes again. Some were reach XX level on dragon story and some were download the bingo game but it has disappeared now even though I haven't completed them. Has this been removed. Thanks for reading.

Rynetory2
08-19-18, 11:22 PM
There's a new goal for playing Home Story Makeover. Promotional goals are subject to changes, they come and go.

MissTwilight99
08-20-18, 08:16 AM
There's a new goal for playing Home Story Makeover. Promotional goals are subject to changes, they come and go.

I downloaded that and got the reward. Info I have read says the promotional goals are supposed to stay there until you complete them. The time just resets. Has this changed now?

First my gem videos disappear. Now the promotional goals. So hard to earn gems now.

knitnbake
08-22-18, 01:25 PM
How do i put more than 1 door in my bakery?

kooky panda
08-22-18, 02:07 PM
How do i put more than 1 door in my bakery?
You will need to purchase another door and place it. You will then be able to move your current one.
Design- walls- scroll over to purchase the door. (10 gems).

knitnbake
08-23-18, 08:17 AM
When I go to design walls, I don?t see anything there to purchase a door. Only wall panels. I am level 99 - what am I doing wrong?

kooky panda
08-23-18, 09:17 AM
When I go to design walls, I don?t see anything there to purchase a door. Only wall panels. I am level 99 - what am I doing wrong?
Oh knitnbake, I am sorry the door is under the clock icon under the design tab.

saritadawn
08-26-18, 12:08 PM
Good evening fellow bakers. Question,,if a player pass away and his/her bakery's table fill up, does the system clear the tables? It is freaking us out one of our good neighbors passed and the tables are clearing without any explanation from a family member. Lmk

AnnirasSweets
08-26-18, 12:31 PM
Good evening fellow bakers. Question,,if a player pass away and his/her bakery's table fill up, does the system clear the tables? It is freaking us out one of our good neighbors passed and the tables are clearing without any explanation from a family member. Lmk

Yes, if a player stopped playing the game their tables will still clear automatically. I cannot recall what the exact numbers were (how often it occurs, if there are any factors, etc.) but it does happen, I've seen this happen with my own inactive neighbors.

oahu_kat
08-26-18, 04:50 PM
is bakery story getting the type of goal that is in restaurant story (rootbeer goal)

AngelineL22759
08-26-18, 06:30 PM
How can I unlock my goal items

I need help how can I unlock a goal for my coco machine?

pixiegamer
08-26-18, 08:10 PM
is bakery story getting the type of goal that is in restaurant story (rootbeer goal)

Bakery Story and Restaurant Story are separate games. The goals in each game follow a similar structure; however, there is no information given about a goal before it starts.

You can speculate on upcoming goals in Bakery Story here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105685-Board-The-Train-2018-August-14-15-Days-Goal).

How can I unlock my goal items

I need help how can I unlock a goal for my coco machine?

Items that are Locked By Goal unfortunately cannot be unlocked unless a future goal provides the opportunity to unlock them :(

knitnbake
08-27-18, 02:14 PM
Thanks! I got my door and another register but where do I get the girl to stand behind the register? Thanks for all your help.

Lurker2
08-27-18, 02:51 PM

The system clears the tables if no one tips for about 7 days.

twospoons
08-27-18, 05:47 PM
Thanks! I got my door and another register but where do I get the girl to stand behind the register? Thanks for all your help.

Only 1 register will ever show the avatar. If you want people to man the other registers, you can buy any of the floor decor characters and give them the job. Or use the Loretta & Jean-Pierre you earned from the original set of new player goals, if you did those.

piethecat
08-31-18, 09:17 AM
Hello, I had one S?more left to make and I must have accidentally touched the screen and it skipped! Now I can?t complete the other goals! I want to complete the other goals! Can you please reset to one s?more please!!??
Thank you,
Piethecat

Rynetory2
08-31-18, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear that and I'm afraid the forum cant assist on this. You should get the next goal once you have completed the previous goal. Check your goal list.

VeganfortheAnimals
09-01-18, 01:09 AM
How can i get the Healthy oven?

Pierre0606
09-01-18, 11:18 AM
Question: I bought a table that had "days left". since i purchased it, ill be able to keep it even after the days left have come and gone?

baker9081
09-01-18, 12:41 PM
Question: I bought a table that had "days left". since i purchased it, ill be able to keep it even after the days left have come and gone?
Yes as long as you purchase it.

AnnirasSweets
09-01-18, 01:32 PM
How can i get the Healthy oven?

Sadly, you cannot get this oven any longer, it was released as part of a timed goal. There is always the chance that s8 will re-list it at some point in the future--either through goals or sales-- so just be sure to keep an eye out for it.

riverly
09-06-18, 07:59 AM
This is probably one of the stupidest questions asked. I'm new to the game. I can't seem to move my floor tiles. I accidentally put them down in the wrong place. Are they movable? Do I have to retile over them to change them?

AnnirasSweets
09-06-18, 08:15 AM
This is probably one of the stupidest questions asked. I'm new to the game. I can't seem to move my floor tiles. I accidentally put them down in the wrong place. Are they movable? Do I have to retile over them to change them?

Wall decos, wallpaper and floor tiles aren't movable once placed. For the wallpaper and floors I just go over them with white and start again, also the floor tiles and wallpapers cannot be sold once purchased. The wall decos you'll have to store before you're able to move them to another spot. Seems odd that after all these years they've never updated these things but you'll get used to it.

Marischa764
09-06-18, 09:24 AM

You can't move floor tiles, but you can cover them with any other floor tiles you have already or to buy new and then you can use your floor tiles you wanted to move and put in the right place, same about wallpapers

riverly
09-06-18, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the answers. So it's kind of like having tile that you thought you liked being put down in your real house.

twospoons
09-06-18, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the answers. So it's kind of like having tile that you thought you liked being put down in your real house.

The worst part is not being able to sell it back! It would be so much easier to buy tiles & wallpaper for goals if I could just keep buying the same cheap ones over & over again.

riverly
09-07-18, 12:51 PM
I don't understand the gifting in this game at all! I am a newbie. When I saw "timed" event I automatically dismissed it. I'll give this a couple more weeks, then I'm out.
When I go to the gifts I see blue knobs red knobs wood shovels mitts!!????
Pages and pages and pages of stuff.

AnnirasSweets
09-07-18, 08:23 PM
I don't understand the gifting in this game at all! I am a newbie. When I saw "timed" event I automatically dismissed it. I'll give this a couple more weeks, then I'm out.
When I go to the gifts I see blue knobs red knobs wood shovels mitts!!????
Pages and pages and pages of stuff.

In BS, there are only two options for gifting: food or parts to build ovens. For food, the options are 150 Chocolate Cake, 200 Brownies, 100 Croissant, 50 Cappuccino or 100 Hot Chocolate. On iOS they're all located about 45-50 pages into the options, after the oven part called Oven Element. Now, if you're going to gift parts, the newest ovens are the goal ovens and their parts are located at the very beginning of the gifting list. This time they're called Cinnamon Knob, Chocolate Gear, Campfire Wood and Marshmallow Knob. It will take you a while to figure out what is a standard part (screw, knob, oven element, ie the parts used in many different ovens) and what is a specialty part that is only used in one oven. I think there's a thread floating around that's dedicated to parts and what they're used for.

I've found that players can be very finicky about gifting so my wall clearly states that I only gift parts, during goals I gift the new parts and I gift standard parts the rest of the time. I also mass gift all neighbors the same gift each day (due to time constraints) which is also on my wall so that players know what I gift before becoming my neighbor.

In general, newer players want/need food gifts and older players have enough ovens and stocked foods that they're in need of goal parts. My advice would be to go through your neighbor list, read their walls and see what sort of things they're asking for. If you've got the time to individually gift, have at it! Lots of players will post which item they specifically want on their walls. If not, see where you're at in the game and what sort of gifts you want/need and try to have neighbors that are at the same point in the game who want/need the same things. This way there isn't any upset at gifting the 'wrong' item as can sometimes happen. The add me threads for BS have several specific to gifting; Add Me if you only want and gift food, Add Me if you only gift parts, you get the idea.

I think that's about everything I can think of in this introduction of gifting, hope I covered the basics and this is at all helpful to you. I realized once I started writing this reply that it is something that could be better explained, in game. They could have info on the back of the gifting options explaining what they're used for so newer players wouldn't have to find second hand sources but apparently they thought this unnecessary. It's a very different system to CS/DS but I think that's because in BS/RS it's all about the ovens. Once you get the hang of it, I'm sure it will become second nature. Good luck!

riverly
09-07-18, 08:40 PM
Thanks Sweets! I only have 10 neighbors so maybe I can get on the same page with them. I had read in the other thread where someone thought it was odd that they were getting food. I didn't understand what that meant. I think for now I'll stick with the basic non stressful approach.
Your explanation was great!

MissTwilight99
09-10-18, 07:07 PM
Hi. Is it possible to change your Storm8 ID?

pixiegamer
09-10-18, 09:07 PM
Hi. Is it possible to change your Storm8 ID?

Yes, it is :) You will need to submit a request to Storm8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to begin this process. For the category, please select Account Recovery >> Change My ID.

MissTwilight99
09-11-18, 08:30 PM
Yes, it is :) You will need to submit a request to Storm8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to begin this process. For the category, please select Account Recovery >> Change My ID.

Thank you so much! :)

ramsie100
09-16-18, 07:29 AM
I like to ask what I can do whit the gifts I recieve? They are all part off construction, that i can see but how do I construct anything?I am on lvl 24 and still didnt figure it out lol:o

Rynetory2
09-17-18, 04:20 AM
I like to ask what I can do whit the gifts I recieve? They are all part off construction, that i can see but how do I construct anything?I am on lvl 24 and still didnt figure it out lol:o

You can use the parts to construct appliances or decorations. See How to construct appliance in Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide).

riverly
09-17-18, 07:38 AM
The game guide is great. My neighbor asked for a knob on my wall, but there are so many knobs to choose from. Using the guide showed me what the basic knob was as well as other basic parts . I am low level player.
But speaking as a low level player, there should be an easier way to decipher the parts. I have received things that I don't have a clue what they are used for.

AnnirasSweets
09-17-18, 11:47 AM
The game guide is great. My neighbor asked for a knob on my wall, but there are so many knobs to choose from. Using the guide showed me what the basic knob was as well as other basic parts . I am low level player.
But speaking as a low level player, there should be an easier way to decipher the parts. I have received things that I don't have a clue what they are used for.

I agree and have no idea why they don't offer info on the back of the parts in our inventories like they do in other s8 games. How much easier would it be to hit the corner button on an item and be able to see all the ovens it's used for? Now that's what bakery dreams are made of -- that and my inventory not constantly resetting back to page one after I place an item that's no longer for sale, lol.

From your post it sounds like you've looked through the Parts Guide but I'd suggest giving the Cookbook Guide a once over as well. It lists the stats on every recipe for the 'regular' appliances as well as every oven in the game with all info regarding them. It shows what parts and how many of each are needed to build an oven, how the oven is obtained and all the recipes you can make on it. A great page to have bookmarked for quick and easy reference, if nothing else.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98403-BAKERY-STORY-CookBook

Rynetory2
09-17-18, 08:55 PM

See Chapter Parts in Table of Contents (Post 2) in Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide). It shows you list of parts and what are they used for.

mauw22
09-20-18, 12:01 PM
Question here!

I have noticed that messages on my wall are disappearing. I didn't delete them. Do more people have this issue?

AnnirasSweets
09-20-18, 07:28 PM
Question here!

I have noticed that messages on my wall are disappearing. I didn't delete them. Do more people have this issue?

I've never experienced this, nor have I have heard any follow players dealing with this. The only things that disappear on their own in my game are unanswered invites, the items in my News Feed and Requests that have either timed out or already been maxed before I reached them.

I'd suggest you keep close watch to see if this is recurring (take Screen Caps if you're able) or a one time issue. If this issue persists, you should post your findings in the Bugs & Issues Forum which is located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

dontidae
09-22-18, 09:18 AM
Hi!
I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!
Thanks

AnnirasSweets
09-22-18, 10:29 AM
Hi!
I am wondering if you can tell me a way to make decorating easier. I have been playing for years and so have TONS of stuff, not to mention there is tons of stuff available anyway. For instance, my fall decorations are all over the place. What about some sort of sorting system for holidays/seasons?? Also there are quite a lot of old items- for instance, the winter gate, which when you place one, you get taken back to the very beginning of the store, so if I want to place 20 of them I have to tap almost a hundred times to get EACH one!!! There are MANY items with this problem!!!
Thanks

Good grief is this ever true! I redecorate once a month and it always takes days for me to get everything out, talk about redundant!

I have found though that if I decorate while on an Android device, it doesn't constantly snap back to the first page after I place an item that's no longer available -- seems it's an iOS issue only. That's not an actual fix though, more of a workaround, and I would love to see an actual resolution to this ongoing issue.

justmine2
09-23-18, 10:23 AM
I?ve looked and looked and can?t find that discussion, can someone post a link? Thank you

Sebsmommy15
09-24-18, 01:18 AM
If you are looking for info about this topic, it’s locsted in your game

Main Menu > Help / FAQ tab (right side under Collectables) then there’s drop downs of In App Purchase and other info.

I’m not sure there’s an official thread about it. If I find something similar to it I can re edit and link it

****Here is a detailed version of the in app purchases!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?1222-Regarding-In-App-Purchases

vodkalover
09-27-18, 12:24 PM
Thanks that was really helpful!

So if I keep playing for a while I might have a chance of earning some goal decos from past goals? There are so many pretty ones I've missed while not playing for a few years

PeppiVille
09-30-18, 09:08 AM
I started a few days ago. I have spent hours in the forum but I have a question I can not find.

I have started to build an easy oven. 4 parts, 5 each for 20 total parts needed. I have more than 20 friends so I sent requests to all. When I build the oven will I still continue to get parts or does the request end once I have 5 parts for each item? Basically, am I wasting requests by sending them all out?

Thank you.

twospoons
09-30-18, 11:28 AM
Thanks that was really helpful!

So if I keep playing for a while I might have a chance of earning some goal decos from past goals? There are so many pretty ones I've missed while not playing for a few years

You might! Also sometimes for Black Friday the sales are good and have decor newer players haven't seen.

I started a few days ago. I have spent hours in the forum but I have a question I can not find.

I have started to build an easy oven. 4 parts, 5 each for 20 total parts needed. I have more than 20 friends so I sent requests to all. When I build the oven will I still continue to get parts or does the request end once I have 5 parts for each item? Basically, am I wasting requests by sending them all out?

Thank you.

The request does not end just because you have the parts you need--which is good, because you'll be halfway to building your next easy oven after you finish the first one. Also, it's possible not every neighbor will respond to your request, so sending out exactly 20 requests may only get you 19 or 17 or 13 parts. (It depends on your neighbors.)

But keep in mind you can only request 20 parts/day, so really if you have 30 neighbors, you're requesting 20 parts today and 10 parts tomorrow. If you ask more than 20 neighbors daily for several days in a row you'll be in trouble when you want to make a totally different part request, because the system will have a backlog of requests.

PeppiVille
09-30-18, 11:33 AM
But keep in mind you can only request 20 parts/day, so really if you have 30 neighbors, you're requesting 20 parts today and 10 parts tomorrow. If you ask more than 20 neighbors daily for several days in a row you'll be in trouble when you want to make a totally different part request, because the system will have a backlog of requests.Thank you! Great to know, especially since I just received the goal to build the bread oven which has completely different parts.

I wish there was a list of the main goals. All I can find are theevent goals. Oh well.

Thanks again! :)

hellotortuga
09-30-18, 11:50 AM
I always see the golden progress bar fill up as i redeem prizes for the Cooking Tools and Baking Goodness collectibles but i haven't seen my progress bars fill up for any of the bowling alley collectibles. Is anyone else having this problem?

myroute66
09-30-18, 11:50 AM
Hi!

I?ve experience this also but noticed that the items I want to use is no longer available which takes you back to th beginning. You can tell if items are not available by seeing how much they cost. If you cannot buy after you collect the ones you saved then they aren?t available any more. It?s a hassle having to go back to the beginning each time you place your item. We shouldn?t have to go back just because they?re no longer available
Thanks

AnnirasSweets
09-30-18, 12:26 PM
I recall this discussion happening in an event thread, but honestly can't recall which goal or if it was RS or BS, lol. What I can remember is that we were told definitively that because the Event Collectibles are temporary, we're not meant to gain any progression from turning them in. So it's not a problem or a glitch to be fixed; your game is working fine and this is just the way the new collectibles are set up.

Rynetory2
10-01-18, 03:39 AM
I always see the golden progress bar fill up as i redeem prizes for the Cooking Tools and Baking Goodness collectibles but i haven't seen my progress bars fill up for any of the bowling alley collectibles. Is anyone else having this problem?

AnnirasSweets is correct.

For further discussion on the goals, please continue in the respective goals threads. Thanks.

For your information:

These are the various ways which you can earn parts to build your appliances:

Request and gift parts from/to your neighbors.
Purchase the S'mores crate in the Market (Crates tab). Each purchase of this crate costs 8 gems and will give you 6 of one part.
Cooking any new goal recipe in the Goal Appliances has a chance to drop 1 of 4 new collectible item. A set of 4 collectible items can be exchanged for an appliance parts in the Collectibles tab.

Note:
These collections in the Collectibles tab are not permanent and the progress bars for them do not move.
Collectibles for Appliance Parts and Collectible Crafts will not be available when the goal ends
You can keep the parts for future use so make sure you redeem as many parts as you can before the goal ends
The Goal appliances will be available in the Market after the goal ends, provided that you have unlocked them by completing the respective goals. You can still build them if you have the required parts.

Ranaesrestaurant
10-01-18, 05:30 AM
I see in bakery story a cake that. Is baked in the white oven it looks like a wedding cake I'm a level 31 I see other bakeries with this cake and it's not on my menu and I have the correct oven please help

baker9081
10-01-18, 05:51 AM
Hi!

I?ve experience this also but noticed that the items I want to use is no longer available which takes you back to th beginning. You can tell if items are not available by seeing how much they cost. If you cannot buy after you collect the ones you saved then they aren?t available any more. It?s a hassle having to go back to the beginning each time you place your item. We shouldn?t have to go back just because they?re no longer available
Thanks

I agree. It?s a real pain in the butt to decorate when you have to go back to the very beginning of inventory.

I wish decorations were put into categories. It?s tiresome when you don?t remember where a certain item is and you have to go through the hundreds of items just to find it.

Rynetory2
10-01-18, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure which recipe you are referring to but sounds like that recipe was a limited time past goal recipe which means you would need to complete the goal in order to unlock and keep it. You will not be able to get past goal items unless Storm8 relists them again.

See Chapter Cookbook in the Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide) for pictures of recipes.

Ranaesrestaurant
10-02-18, 02:45 AM
Thank you so much for your help .

Canterito
10-02-18, 04:26 PM
Can somebody help me letting me know how can I change my bakery?s name using emojis and different fonts? The storm8? system do not let me do it. Every time I tried it come up saying that the name shoul be 8-12 letters and not contain symbols!!! So frustrating cause everybody else have very cute emojis and fonts in their names.

edwinarca87
10-02-18, 09:39 PM
It cost gems to change name