Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

New Resident
    I am new to these types of events. Can someone please confirm that after the even the bunny and ghost go away?

The bunny habitat and ghost house I purchased are gone as well as the pets. I just got them yesterday. Seems like a lot of work to only have them for a day.
    Last edited by Trendee2; 10-31-16 at 08:09 PM.

What just happened to my ghost pet?? I have the spot but no house for ghost and the game will not let me put anything else in that spot as if the ghost is still there. Is that suppose to happen? How do I get it back?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendee2 View Post
    I am new to these types of events. Can someone please confirm that after the even the bunny and ghost go away?

The bunny habitat and ghost house I purchased are gone as well as the pets. I just got them yesterday. Seems like a lot of work to only have them for a day.
    The bunny and ghost are yours for keeps. Can you restart your device and game and check if they're back? If not, please contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaertens View Post
    What just happened to my ghost pet?? I have the spot but no house for ghost and the game will not let me put anything else in that spot as if the ghost is still there. Is that suppose to happen? How do I get it back?
    Your ghost should be still in your cellar if your haunted house has already 3 ghosts. Try restarting your device if you are unable to see it.

What can I do with Treat bag?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Olga8ID View Post
    What can I do with Treat bag?
    You can sell or discard it by putting it in your shop.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can sell or discard it by putting it in your shop.
    Thank you. Too bad, I thought I could get a new animal of these bags. so much effort and all for nothing

My farm story 2 android version won't load no more and has stopped working since the end of the Halloween event . I've tried everything deleting games I no longer use re installing the game turning off n on rebooting from start nothing . Has anyone else had did problem

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nanniehelga View Post
    My farm story 2 android version won't load no more and has stopped working since the end of the Halloween event . I've tried everything deleting games I no longer use re installing the game turning off n on rebooting from start nothing . Has anyone else had did problem
    This should be fixed now. Please try again. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....at-Event-ended for more information.

New Resident
    My pets came back today.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast