Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitty-nip

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsbarn View Post
    Driver1711 really? I am getting orders where the kitty nip is part of the order. I went and bought 10 pieces on the newspaper but that just isn?t right that some people can grow it but others can?t. I am an iOS player so i don?t think that is the issue. I would like to hear from a moderator.
    I just looked at the post you referenced, that event was in 2014! I just started playing 2 weeks ago. Lol.
    I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Kooky and Driver, I stand corrected on the event post that Driver1711 referenced. It was in 217 not 2014. Chalk it up to my unfamiliarity with this forum. I see where the dates are displayed now. I must have looked at your join date instead. My bad. I did get kitty nip however, and was asked for some in a plane delivery, and was able to buy it in the newspaper.

I have a request for kitty-nip right now in my plane deliveries. I took a screen capture but the forum didn’t let me upload it. Says upload failed.
    Ronsbarn, iOS ipad, level 18, Farm Story 2.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsbarn View Post
    I have a request for kitty-nip right now in my plane deliveries. I took a screen capture but the forum didn’t let me upload it. Says upload failed.
    Ronsbarn, iOS ipad, level 18, Farm Story 2.
    No worries about the photo. Kooky has already reported it over. We'll post when we get updates on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12