Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: syncing account with facebook ... :(

Unhappy syncing account with facebook ... :(

..ive submitted a ticket about this but was wondering if anyone here encountered this similar problem or how they were able to fix it.
    Today ,I got a lil icon at the bottom of my screen to sync my restaurant story account with my facebook account for 20 gems which I went for it..and after it finished processing,..i was awarded with 20 gems but then I thought id log out of my facebook account under setting..it told me I won't lose my progress! now when I restarted the game...it started me with level 1. I was a level 99 player before this glitch!!!!!!!!...it's asking me again to connect with facebook for 20 gems..which Im afraid to do so ..because im afraid it will connect this NEW game ! Could someone pls help me recover my account of 5 yrs>??? all my other stormID games are fine cuz luckily they are not synced yet with facebook help me pls. i feel devastated.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure what happened to your game but if I were you, I would login to FB via game and try to see if I could get my game back, since you were back at level 1 now anyway. And if it doesnt work, wait for Support to rectify and assist you with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm not sure what happened to your game but if I were you, I would login to FB via game and try to see if I could get my game back, since you were back at level 1 now anyway. And if it doesnt work, wait for Support to rectify and assist you with recovery.
    Hi there! Thanks for ur reply & assistance! I went ahead & Logged to my Facebook acct via the game & after 3rd try it worked! I was able to recover my old acct on my phone! However, it doesn't work on my android tablet when I try to login with my storm8 & password & no option to login to game via my Facebook on that device so yea I'm just so thankful it's back on my main device! I couldn't sleep until it was back up funny how we feel so attached to these virtual games

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that! So happy for you! As for getting your game back on Android device, you'll need Support to help you further. Good thing you're able to play on your phone. Thanks for letting me know.

Great to hear that! So happy for you! As for getting your game back on Android device, you'll need Support to help you further. Good thing you're able to play on your phone. Thanks for letting me know.
    Thanks a lot rynetory I'm waiting patiently for support to answer my ticket. The only thing I'm afraid..god forbid I ever lose access to my facebook account.. I lose my restaurant too because it's now linked to facebook account. If I log out..I'm level 1. There's no option to login with storm ID acct anymore on Restaurant. I hope they fix that. I would like to be able to access my restaurant from various devices in case one goes down. u know what I mean?
    Like I said..it's silly we're attached to our virtual games

Grand Emperor
    No worries, I totally understand. We can grow very attached to our games especially after playing for a few years. And dont worry, the wizards at Support will sort your issue out.

No worries, I totally understand. We can grow very attached to our games especially after playing for a few years. And dont worry, the wizards at Support will sort your issue out.
    Thanks a lot for understanding You're very kind! Yes I've been playing for a few years and it sure has helped me through some tough times! I like being able to decorate & cook & finish the goals, visit my friends...etc. It's a good way to pass time.

I have my storm ID + password..so hopefully support can sort this out so I can login via my android tablet as well since it's now synced with my facebook but no option to login via facebook on Andriod..hrmm. Shouldn't have clicked on that 20 Gems promo.. Oh well......

Thanks again
    Last edited by samicutie23; 11-16-16 at 08:11 AM.

Host(ess)
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I have been unable to access restaurant story on any android device since syncing to Facebook on ios because it logged me as level 1 instead of 99. The other story games are logged in the cloud.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochamomx2 View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issue. I have been unable to access restaurant story on any android device since syncing to Facebook on ios because it logged me as level 1 instead of 99. The other story games are logged in the cloud.
    Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form for help on playing on both platforms.

Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form for help on playing on both platforms.
    Support could not help with this! [Support comments]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-26-17 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Removed Support discussion - Sorry discussion between you and Support is private

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast