Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Game issues after completing Halloween Goals

I completed both bridges and completed the candy corn. Every time I build the Old Coffin Warehouse (either through the agenda book or directly from storage), my game either freezes or totally reboots and then the coffin warehouse is back in my storage. This issue is not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraV1 View Post
    I completed both bridges and completed the candy corn. Every time I build the Old Coffin Warehouse (either through the agenda book or directly from storage), my game either freezes or totally reboots and then the coffin warehouse is back in my storage. This issue is not fixed.
    I don't know if this makes a difference to the program bug, but I was trying to build it on the other side of the blue bridge when I had those issues. When I built it in an area not on the other side of the two new bridges, it built just fine.

I just tried building a landmark across the blue bridge and it froze and rebooted the game and the landmark was gone. It definitely is an issue with building on the other side of the blue bridge.
    Last edited by LauraV1; 11-02-16 at 05:33 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraV1 View Post
    I don't know if this makes a difference to the program bug, but I was trying to build it on the other side of the blue bridge when I had those issues. When I built it in an area not on the other side of the two new bridges, it built just fine.

I just tried building a landmark across the blue bridge and it froze and rebooted the game and the landmark was gone. It definitely is an issue with building on the other side of the blue bridge.
    Yes you should be affected by building on the new land since your building works fine on the old land. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ld-on-new-land for more information.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliesAdorablePets View Post
    I completed the Halloween goals & placed all my buildings without any serious issues.... the game randomly kicks me out, but think that's tied into the drop-down windows that repeatedly tell you the same thing about: city worker built..., big city worker built... great big city worker built... etc, etc, etc. Extremely annoying as THAT is, my issue is that now all of a sudden I can't get into the game at all, it hangs at 29% and won't progress any further. I've shut my ipad completely off several times & tried restarting the game, but the exact same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Please see my reply to game stuck in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1364888

Edit to add: Closing thread since event is over.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678