Thread: 6.0 marshmallow trouble

Executive Chef

6.0 marshmallow trouble

Since my galaxy s6 went from 5.1 to 6.0 software, the items in my game are like so spaced out and writing is kinda big and to the left instead of middle and I can't see how many items I have (for example I have x400 white tiles) but it's just an X next to it and it's difficult to see! Is this something to email storm8 about??

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will help? If not, could you please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will assist you.

Farm Supplier
    Same here it happened when my phone went from 5.0 to 6.0 marshmallow update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Since my galaxy s6 went from 5.1 to 6.0 software, the items in my game are like so spaced out and writing is kinda big and to the left instead of middle and I can't see how many items I have (for example I have x400 white tiles) but it's just an X next to it and it's difficult to see! Is this something to email storm8 about??
    Quote Originally Posted by nastmei View Post
    Same here it happened when my phone went from 5.0 to 6.0 marshmallow update

I know this is an old thread, but I got a secondary phone that runs on Marshmallow 6.0 and im having this issue too.

Did you guys ever find a fix?

On my primary phone it's also on Android 6.0 OS, but i don't have this problem 😕

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I got a secondary phone that runs on Marshmallow 6.0 and im having this issue too.

Did you guys ever find a fix?

On my primary phone it's also on Android 6.0 OS, but i don't have this problem ��
    Sorry to hear that pcabral03. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that pcabral03. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

Was hoping there was a easy fix instead of opening a support ticket 😄

Thanks for getting back to me though 😃