Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did you put the flag while your Bakery is already crafting? Can you keep a lookout on the timer of the next item in the queue when it starts crafting? It should reflect the 50% reduction. Please let me know how it goes for you.
    I followed timer of all item in bakery,but didn't work . Right now I put the flag boost for Windmill and the problem is the same. Time is the same is nothing short. I watched all the time when I put them to work after I put the flag,but nothing. Please help me and report a bug. I apologize for my bad English, greetings from Slovenia!
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm strange that your boosts arent working as they should. I've just reported this over for them to check. I wont be online later but someone will help to post if there is any update. Hope you are able to complete your event, all the best!! By the way, please dont apologise for your English. Your English is perfect. Appreciate your update on this. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I followed timer of all item in bakery,but didn't work . Right now I put the flag boost for Windmill and the problem is the same. Time is the same is nothing short. I watched all the time when I put them to work after I put the flag,but nothing. Please help me and report a bug. I apologize for my bad English, greetings from Slovenia!
    They tried taking a look at your account and you have already completed the event. Congratulations!! On their end, they confirmed that shovel and the Fox cookie half in time once the boost is placed out. Can you help to provide screenshots, if this happens again, so that they may investigate further? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Recently converted from Android to IOS. I have the quest to expand to the hot air balloon. After visiting other players farms I see that they have the hot air balloon and haven't expanded their farms as far as I have. Not sure why. Can someone explain why? Also I don't have the county fair plot. Seems like I'm missing a lot. Can someone help me?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Recently converted from Android to IOS. I have the quest to expand to the hot air balloon. After visiting other players farms I see that they have the hot air balloon and haven't expanded their farms as far as I have. Not sure why. Can someone explain why? Also I don't have the county fair plot. Seems like I'm missing a lot. Can someone help me?
    Cant say for sure, they may not have enough papers to expand, not enough coins, etc. Please check that you're using latest game v 2.6.2 and latest iOS. If you are and your fair grounds is still missing, you will need to contact Support: support form for the Agent to assist you further.

Please see the following
    - things to take note of when migrating to different device (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1250523)
    - iOS features that you're be seeing on your farm (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1250254)

I got the Arctic Fox, and I'm pleased as punch... but has anyone else noticed his sprite changes size? Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

Sure thing!

I wish I could record it, it'd show right away... but here we go.

It's right when he changes animation from standing and looking about alertly, to sitting and grooming? He shrinks. Just a bit, and it's not a big deal anyway, just thought I should let someone know.

Grand Emperor
    Oh I see that now. Thanks for your screenshots and feedback. I've passed it to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    They tried taking a look at your account and you have already completed the event. Congratulations!! On their end, they confirmed that shovel and the Fox cookie half in time once the boost is placed out. Can you help to provide screenshots, if this happens again, so that they may investigate further? Thanks.
    I apologize because I did not answer so long,but I definitely wanted to check it works after event this flag boost. Nothing, didn't work! I recorded a short video where it is shown that a flag is set for a long time,and the production time is running without boost. I lost already 4 or 5 Boost flag without working not shortened time. Now I have raised the flag of chocolate, because I want to get faster a point of Leaderboard, but didn't work.
    Where can I send my video (mail) to show that the flag boost does not work?
    Thanks in advance for all the help!