Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Main Goal: A Vineyard Variety - February 22nd, 2024 (14 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    That's... very clearly a 3x3 in the picture I'll ask the team if it was intentional, or if the prize was meant to be larger

Sorry here's better picture. The cottage itself is small 3x3, but with the grass outline is 4x4 area total.

Last edited by pcabral03; 03-04-24 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Edited picture

Host(ess)
    May I know this cider tower is prepped in which appliance? Thanks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesta View Post
    I wish someone would say something cause we only have so many hours left 😔 I haven't been able to complete a goal as it is because of how much the game has changed lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiwi1241 View Post
    I wish someone would say something cause we only have so many hours left �� I haven't been able to complete a goal as it is because of how much the game has changed lol
    It's the bonus recipe found on the Phoebe's Oven - images at the bottom of the first post.

ETA: The only rewards for finishing the last task of the bonus goal is like 5,000 coins and some XP - nice but nothing major so finishing it isn't really necessary and nothing to fret over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiwi1241 View Post
    I wish someone would say something cause we only have so many hours left 😔 I haven't been able to complete a goal as it is because of how much the game has changed lol

Last few months 14 Day main goals been fairly same no changes yet (knock on wood 😬 ) , after you complete main goal a bonus recipe is added to Phoebe's Oven for Bonus Goal, but as @AnnirasSweets mentioned above it doesn't really reward much besides some coins and xp.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Sorry here's better picture. The cottage itself is small 3x3, but with the grass outline is 4x4 area total.

Oh, thank you! My bad - even looking back at the first set of pictures I can see the 4x4 now. Must've been too tired to see it properly at the time
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunwonderful View Post
    I completed the side Goal (Gran-Gran's challenge) but did not receive the Grape Picking 3x3 prize. Went thru menu 2ce, and didn't see it in the list or in my U- sale purchases. I did find it with the goal items it is part of, but it was not available for use. Anyone else have this happen?
    I'm ready for a glass of that red wine about now ��������
    I finished the Side Goal only yesterday, but mine is between the 'Phoebe's Bike' and the 'Bouquet Dispenser', about 2 scrolls before my other U-decorations show up in the Floor Decor tab, if that helps
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234