Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    It's not there anymore.
    Why? It was a decent poll. Tl must not have like that only 30 still playing normal

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Why? It was a decent poll. Tl must not have like that only 30 still playing normal
    I think there is already a poll started by Poetic_soul in the discussion section of BS. You may want to take a look at that one.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-10-12 at 08:09 PM. Reason: edited to remove discussion of moderator actions. :)

Banned
    But souicorice poll was started first and had more votes .. And more well phrased
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-10-12 at 08:07 PM. Reason: removed quote due to discussion of moderator actions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    Unfortunately PonyRoar is not a moderator, he's a TL staff member & is basically telling us they "aren't able" to change things back at this time. Hopefully they'll change their minds but I'm not counting on it.
    Oops!! Why didn't I realize that! Thanks!! LoL

New Resident
    I've been playing the game since April. I purchased gems a couple of time to buy cute decorations or boxes. I thought I'd keep playing the game. But, these price increases have discouraged me. I had a design with 3 doors to maximize profits. My next expansion was $5mill. I saved up $8 mill so I'd have money to redesign and keep baking after expanding. Before I could expand the price increased to $10 mill. It will be difficult to expand, redecorate and continue baking. I've decided to close my bakery. I will reopen if the prices change. Otherwise, this is a sign that I was playing the game too much and need to permenantly stop. I hope TL will reconsider the decision.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    PonyRoar: hopefully everyone here realizes that you are just the messenger, so it's unfair to 'shoot' you. I appreciate that you have acknowledged our posts.

What I would also appreciate is TL addressing (1) if they can't change it at this time, does that mean that they intend to some time in the future? and (2) if not, can they please please please explain to us what the players are gaining as a benefit (excluding the extension of the game).

Of all the story games, this has always been my favorite. It honestly does make me very sad that I have no interest in playing anymore. I really miss baking but will not do so until pricing is put to rights.

Thank You
    Thank you, the thoughts are appreciated. Naturally, I wouldn't expect happy responses to the deliverer of bad news.

The prices aren't going to be changed back to the way they were before with the current plan (pony dodge under desk powers activate? >.<). I know that's unhappy news for some, which is why it's important to keep a thread open where users can express themselves and share their thoughts. Then, review that feedback and share it with the team. It doesn't mean there will or won't be changes in the future, but unfortunately, I can't speculate on that. Short term, it's going to make people cranky. Long term, it'll improve the game.

New Resident
    I concur...

Executive Chef
    Well here's my bakery. Those are all the gem items I have bought for bakery (not counting the ones I bought for the other games I play) but never again. Now I'm too paranoid they'll do the same to the other games at some point so don't want to waste my money as I'll quit them for sure if they do. If they change things back then I'll reopen my bakery and be more than happy to buy gems again.

Executive Chef
    Oh and I didn't include all the gem tiles and wallpaper just some of them. No room to put all the wallpaper for gems up and the tiles not enough visible space for them so just a few of each. I bought a lot of the grass tiles which aren't all out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Thank you, the thoughts are appreciated. Naturally, I wouldn't expect happy responses to the deliverer of bad news.

The prices aren't going to be changed back to the way they were before with the current plan (pony dodge under desk powers activate? >.<). I know that's unhappy news for some, which is why it's important to keep a thread open where users can express themselves and share their thoughts. Then, review that feedback and share it with the team. It doesn't mean there will or won't be changes in the future, but unfortunately, I can't speculate on that. Short term, it's going to make people cranky. Long term, it'll improve the game.
    Thank you for your reply. It is appreciated :-)

I'm not shooting you for being the messenger lol but I disagree with TL. It isn't improving it as it has made many quit because of the change. Is there any way of TL letting you know if they are going to do the same with the other games? I'd like to know so I can say goodbye to my nbrs and close up my RS, fashion and farm if they are. Thanks. If they aren't I most likely will keep playing them.