Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery: Increase in Prices

I wouldn't doubt that for a second!

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody remember Occam's razor?

Our Bakeries have already been put on the conveyor belt & are heading for the big chopper. I think I get it, we have become an unsustainable platform to them. The $ for them is in the new games. Fair enough.

If this decision is reversed, I would constructively like to add that once I had achieved my last appliance space there didn't seem much reason to go on. Give another at a next level & so on..Why not just keep up the good work? I don't need updates every week. I could live with seasonal, or whatever. Just breathe, it'll be ok if you just let us play the good ol' way!
    :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I was just like u Purple but I'm feeling it anymore. Sad to say price hike is madness. Bakery was my stress reliever. May find a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    I miss my bakery!! Only tipping and gifting at this point. So once I have tipped and gifted I am done pretty much for the day! I am going through withdrawals!! But will not be baking or Buying! And I was a frequent gem buyer which I used to expand, yes they were always on sale but I still spent my money! I also spent gems to unlock appliance slots! Was so addicted!!

Rhino Keeper
    PonyRoar: hopefully everyone here realizes that you are just the messenger, so it's unfair to 'shoot' you. I appreciate that you have acknowledged our posts.

What I would also appreciate is TL addressing (1) if they can't change it at this time, does that mean that they intend to some time in the future? and (2) if not, can they please please please explain to us what the players are gaining as a benefit (excluding the extension of the game).

Of all the story games, this has always been my favorite. It honestly does make me very sad that I have no interest in playing anymore. I really miss baking but will not do so until pricing is put to rights.

Thank You

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Cat View Post
    PonyRoar: hopefully everyone here realizes that you are just the messenger, so it's unfair to 'shoot' you. I appreciate that you have acknowledged our posts.

What I would also appreciate is TL addressing (1) if they can't change it at this time, does that mean that they intend to some time in the future? and (2) if not, can they please please please explain to us what the players are gaining as a benefit (excluding the extension of the game).

Of all the story games, this has always been my favorite. It honestly does make me very sad that I have no interest in playing anymore. I really miss baking but will not do so until pricing is put to rights.

Thank You
    Totally agree with you!! The moderators are just the messengers not the decision makers they just pass on to us what is told to them!

I hate it. It seriously makes me want to quit the game. It's not fair, I played a year ago, and had things that I don't have on this new account, and now I have to work four times as hard just to earn them. This gives an advantage to older players who have already had the things others don't. It has taken me a month to make 1,000,000, and now my expansion is 4 mil.? This just doesn't seem fair. It's all over the community, no one wants to play anymore. I play three Team Lava games, and how am I to know that this won't happen to the other three? It makes me not want to play them, which looses people, not gains them.

I get that this is a progressive game, but it has to be an even balance. Enough money earned to where buying new things it's ridiculously hard, but challenging enough to where I actually have to try. That's how I saw the game already, so I don't understand why it had to change. Bakery Story was fine the way it was. I seriously only joined again because a friend of mine started, which got two more of my friends to start again, but now none of us want to play because it's harder now. That's four people lost already. Who's to say that you won't loose more? I already have seen so many bakeries that are dead, mine included, and it's saddening. I don't mind a price increase, I just mind one so dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    Totally agree with you!! The moderators are just the messengers not the decision makers they just pass on to us what is told to them!
    Unfortunately PonyRoar is not a moderator, he's a TL staff member & is basically telling us they "aren't able" to change things back at this time. Hopefully they'll change their minds but I'm not counting on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Just wanted to put emphasis on that
    Hmm I'm not buying gems anymore unless they revert things back. But maybe still playing is a good idea. Keep their servers busy and their pockets empty!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Hmm I'm not buying gems anymore unless they revert things back. But maybe still playing is a good idea. Keep their servers busy and their pockets empty!
    Nah I'd rather quit bakery and stop buying gems altogether till things are put right. May close up my other games as well. Will decide after this weeks update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Can any of you give the link that sour licorice started ... A poll which as have you quit bakery story, or no? I ant seem to find that thread
    It's not there anymore.