Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/11: From Cover to Cover | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    So where or when do we get the Inky page. I think I messed up because I did not craft that ephemeral tome first. I thought I was doing them in order. Or had it been locked by goal? I can't remember. Or do we have to wait til we make the 3 Fairy Tomes?

Ok. Nevermind. It's a spawn from the little library. I guess I need to be on that goal. I think.
    And we need 84.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes droprate for torn pages is 100%, not 200. It seems the two hour collection timer will be necessary right to the end

Farm Supplier
    I am usually a very patient person but the drop rate of the hats is dismal. Two days of checking mines every 3 hours and only 1 hat. Almost everything else is crafted but still no hats. At this rate I won't finish and I always finish events with days remaining. Any chance that drop rate can be improved? Pretty please with a dwarven hat on top? ����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have a question.
    At what point does the mysterious printing press come in to the picture? I am currently on goal 8.
    I?m wondering this too. I haven?t seen a goal but I went ahead and bought it, but no crafts are available. I was beginning to think I might be behind on an update, but I checked and I?m not.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I?m wondering this too. I haven?t seen a goal but I went ahead and bought it, but no crafts are available. I was beginning to think I might be behind on an update, but I checked and I?m not.
    Goal 10, says so in info on page 1, in halfway through my 3rd book now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    It starts getting used in Goal 10 per post #4.

Fashion Designer
    After 48 hours I had collected 10 hats. So many collections with no drops. At that rate it will be 3 more days for 14 more.
    I hope that is what S8 intended, because it doesn't seem possible to do the rest of the goals.

And I did buy the enchanted quill and an extra desk. But that doesn't help.
    Not using gems to hurry the mines when I get nothing half the time.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 05-16-23 at 06:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes the problem seems to be getting to goal 11 in time to collect the inky pages. If they drop at one per battle it will take 5-6 days to collect them all if you spawn one every hour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    I am usually a very patient person but the drop rate of the hats is dismal. Two days of checking mines every 3 hours and only 1 hat. Almost everything else is crafted but still no hats. At this rate I won't finish and I always finish events with days remaining. Any chance that drop rate can be improved? Pretty please with a dwarven hat on top? ����
    I came here to say exactly this, and to see if I am missing a trick on the hats. I'd have to be glued to my screen collecting from my sparkling mines the moment they tick over to be able to finish this one. First time in over a year that I don't think I'll finish an event that I've really wanted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Yes the problem seems to be getting to goal 11 in time to collect the inky pages. If they drop at one per battle it will take 5-6 days to collect them all if you spawn one every hour
    The Fairytale Tomes also spawn the Ephemeral Tomes so that's an upside - of course, the downside is they aren't guaranteed spawners like the library.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast