Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bewitching Baking - 2022 Oct 04 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I just wanted to post a close up pic to show its beauty ��

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF660E9-96B9-4035-B4D2-2773E5E8BC5E.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	65399
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I just wanted to post a close up pic to show its beauty ��

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF660E9-96B9-4035-B4D2-2773E5E8BC5E.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	65399
    I'll go bake this one along with Brimstone Brownie from Omnious Oven and go color coordinate them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I'll go bake this one along with Brimstone Brownie from Omnious Oven and go color coordinate them
    If you're going for red/black recipes, The Demon Drops from the Headstone Oven might work with those as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If you're going for red/black recipes, The Demon Drops from the Headstone Oven might work with those as well
    ooh! thank you!! i'm taking suggestions for all color coordinated recipes lolol, don't really do Halloween but might be fun playing with its recipes
    Jared,19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    ooh! thank you!! i'm taking suggestions for all color coordinated recipes lolol, don't really do Halloween but might be fun playing with its recipes
    In that case, I humbly suggest the CookBook and Recipe Guide. It has images and info for every recipe in the game - including counter presentations which I find helpful when I'm planning on serving recipes for their looks.

Executive Chef
    How are people finishing so fast? I'm almost tempted to give up because there is no way I'm gonna finish in 6 days. 14 days is NOT enough to complete the goals, especially when two 5 day goals are added in between..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    How are people finishing so fast? I'm almost tempted to give up because there is no way I'm gonna finish in 6 days. 14 days is NOT enough to complete the goals, especially when two 5 day goals are added in between..
    I think those who have finished/are close to finishing have been playing for many years and have invested in getting extra appliance slots open so they can purchase dozens of the goal appliances.

Keep in mind there's no need to finish a goal so early unless it's something you personally want to do.

If you do want that, I'm sure some of our speedy goalers will be happy to offer their tips for making that happen. By that same token, if you want to finish but are having trouble making it in time, the community has lots of tips and advice on what they find helpful. If you can identify which part of the goal seems to give you the most trouble, it would help to narrow down what advice you would find most useful.

In the end, only you can know if it's worth it to continue on with the goals or to focus on other aspects of the game. Whatever you decide, I hope you won't feel too discouraged or let the goals take away from your enjoyment of the game.

Executive Chef
    Just out of curiosity? What happens when you spend 99 gems on the "complete the monster bash?" Does it just unlock the monster cake?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiiLouise View Post
    Just out of curiosity? What happens when you spend 99 gems on the "complete the monster bash?" Does it just unlock the monster cake?
    Since there are 3 parts to the bonus goal, using gems to skip the first task will just get you to the second task which will need to be completed before you can unlock the Monster Cake. That second goal varies as to whether or not you did the last bonus goal.

If you missed the last bonus goal and use gems to skip the first task, you'd have to purchase one Loretta's Oven in task 2 which will then unlock the Monster Cake but this task will autocomplete if you participated in the last bonus goal.

As for the Unicorn Cake itself, I'm 99% sure it will remain locked if you missed the last bonus goal because despite sharing an appliance, the current bonus goal is only for the Monster Cake.

Executive Chef
    Looks like I will never get Lorettas oven.. this will be the second event like this in a row that I wasnt able to finish.. oh well though! Hopefully I get the recipes in the goal unlocked because the cakes are so cute!!