Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New Updates: Country Fair Event (IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vjd007 View Post
    I am not seeing this on my Android device. Can anyone confirm if they are having the same issue or are they able to play the event on their Android devices. Thanks for help.
    Please anyone tell me what is that thing over there right on the left... many thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	23640

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone used gems to buy the booth? I can't remember the name of it, but it's on the right side of the fairground (assuming everyone's is set up the same)....I think you're able to buy two? I bought it, but have fulfilled my orders so haven't been able to use it yet. I think something is supposed to drop every 4 hrs?? Just wondering what this booth is for and if I really needed to rush and buy it (I'm thinking I didn't have to??)? So far the event seems pretty straightforward and I'm able to complete the goals easily enough...waiting for the other shoe to drop! Also, for anyone wondering if you have to craft everything or are able to buy stuff, I have been able to buy stuff from the newspaper and deliver for the goals. Good luck to everyone!!

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the refreshing issues has been reported.

Current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I noticed that items I needed for a delivery were marked with a blue ribbon in the newspaper. Maybe only those items are able to be bought and not crafted like some were saying they had problems with?

And I too am wondering about the booth that is supposed to help us. I don't have enough gems for it at the moment due to buying the pool shack so any info on whether this is going to be a necessary purchase at some point is appreciated. Anything like that in a previous event of this type? I've only been playing since the Easter bunny event.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I've been Able to buy items I needed for deliveries. The event is easy enough. Thankfully I've been getting only 4 and 5 ribbon items. No suffering through refreshing constant 1 ribbon items like on RS2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I earned 8 gems by repeatedly watching the videos until I was notified "that's all for today" or something like that and the video badge was removed. LOL. I'm greedy...I was going for 50 gems.

I love the hearts over the buildings as well. Nice update and the event hasn't even started!
    Why aren't we all getting gems from this?! All that I got are lousy coins... and not very many to boot! Good for you though. I wish the rest of us were as lucky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Do you mind if I add your post to my post on https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ir-Event/page6 so its part of the event info?
    Go for it! :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    Has anyone used gems to buy the booth? I can't remember the name of it, but it's on the right side of the fairground (assuming everyone's is set up the same)....I think you're able to buy two? I bought it, but have fulfilled my orders so haven't been able to use it yet. I think something is supposed to drop every 4 hrs?? Just wondering what this booth is for and if I really needed to rush and buy it (I'm thinking I didn't have to??)? So far the event seems pretty straightforward and I'm able to complete the goals easily enough...waiting for the other shoe to drop! Also, for anyone wondering if you have to craft everything or are able to buy stuff, I have been able to buy stuff from the newspaper and deliver for the goals. Good luck to everyone!!
    I finished for the day so can't checked but I believe the booth, if it's anything like RS2 is just an extra order slot. So instead of 3 slots with orders, you will now have 4 slots with orders. This helps fill the daily goals faster because you have the extra request.

In RS2 I have never bought the extra slots because of lack of gems plus it does NOT carry over to the next event. So far I have not needed the extra slot to finish any of those events. However I don't recall any of the RS2 events requiring 1000 gems to finish the last day so the extra slot might come in handy for the last few days. I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I've been Able to buy items I needed for deliveries. The event is easy enough. Thankfully I've been getting only 4 and 5 ribbon items. No suffering through refreshing constant 1 ribbon items like on RS2.
    Me too. Just a thought for those who have not played FS2, I find it's much faster and more efficient to just fill the 1 & 2 ribbon orders than to have to wait for the 30 minute refresh time and chance another low ribbon order. The only time I find it matters is when I'm setting up for the next day and I want as many high ribbon orders right out of the gate.

Fashion Designer
    dear all please help, i suddenly got this notification, what is going on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	23642