Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Country Fair - can't refresh order item :(

Grand Emperor

Exclamation Country Fair - can't refresh order item :(

I can't refresh this order of Day two of country fair event. I clicked on the refresh button but it doesn't work. Pls help. This order is ridiculous. Only 1 ribbon for 4 ice creams. The ribbons given are not equivalent to the value of the craft items.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	23628

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try force closing the game and then tapping the refresh button again to see if it will register?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try force closing the game and then tapping the refresh button again to see if it will register?
    I did what you suggest before I posted this thread. Tried again. Didn't work. It just doesn't allow me to refresh. I don't want to send this order for only 1 ribbon. Pls help. Many thanks.

Just to add. This is the first time I'm refreshing. I didn't try it yesterday. Using version 2.0
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-15 at 01:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will let you refresh? Please let us know.

Grand Emperor
    Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will let you refresh? Please let us know.
    Uninstalled and installed and didn't work. no reaction when I click on the refresh button.

Unable to deliver the order.Refresh the order no answer.All can't delivery order is order a blue ribbon.
    Is a big problem and activity is unable to continue, please reply as soon as possible, thank you.
    My id candychen1223,level 60.My friends and I have the same problem.Her id sevenseatree,level 60.

New Resident
    I have the same problem. Besides unable to refresh, I can't even deliver the order with 1 ribbon. so sad T_T

Grand Emperor
    SparklyOctopus, we really need help here. 5 players so far have problems with slots. Different slots. Refresh and/or deliver button don't work.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem on my 1st slot!! Force-closing and restarting, deleting and reinstalling didnt work.

Rhino Keeper
    My first 2 slots on county fair done work either. I have the supplies. Won't refresh or accept.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast