Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Farm Supplier
    No monsters spawned already, collected from ivy's hut 4 times, collected from mines 6 times each. No spawn of this stupid swamp cat. It was much easier to spawn in the very beginning. Now I'm trying to level the swamp up to level 6 and 10 cattails has taken me days when each cat drops 3-4 tails. This is not possible at this rate. I have spent a lot of money on this game and I don't mind using gems here and there but when you can't even hardly get started without gems and can now barely play at all without hundreds of them, its getting frustrating. Can we have an event that is at least feasible without them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    SW
    Can you also remove the text that the side goals showing up after the 4th beastling?

I guess it's after hatching a beastling, but that you also have to do something in the other goalline. I still haven't finished part 2 (because of te 5 nuggets), and still no side goals for me.
    I have the nuggets now, but I think I can't complete the goalline, so for now I try to upgrade the pool as far as I can during the weekend and if I think I can make it I'll donate them (if not I keep them for next event!). If the side goal shows up, I'll let you know!
    The side goal showed up after defeating 3 beastlings. (Was working on chapter 4 & my pond was stage 4 at the time.) I'm guessing completing a certain chapter and/or stage of your pond is also a requirement to trigger the side goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you tried to login using another S8 game with the login feature? I use Fruit Splash Mania.
    Here's a link to the login instructions:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!

Was gonna PM you with instructions but it's not an option tapping your name.
    Yes sadly all my games are gone, back to the very beginning.

I have done the math and no way can I complete this quest. I need 79 more cat tails. I'm getting 6-8 a day. At The most that's 56. Not even close. So far only Ivy's hut is spawning a swamp beast.

What crops will spawn a skunkupine

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brock6789 View Post
    What crops will spawn a skunkupine
    first page

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by castle1423 View Post
    I have done the math and no way can I complete this quest. I need 79 more cat tails. I'm getting 6-8 a day. At The most that's 56. Not even close. So far only Ivy's hut is spawning a swamp beast.
    You're getting more than me. Ivy's hut is all that spawns for me and I get three off of it for only six a day. There's no way I am going to finish it either. I would like to hear from anyone who was able to get the frog without gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not have any beastlings ALL DAY yesterday and this morning when I collected from Ivy's and 2 sparkling mines, I got NONE again! This is ridiculous! If the goal is to MAKE us spend gems, then I REFUSE! I have gems, but out of principal I will spend NONE on cattails! The Ivy's Hut collection time is 12!!! hours; S8, if you picked this building for the event, you should have programmed it to spawn a beastling EVERY TIME one collects from it! And even selecting Sparkling Mine as a collection resource for the most essential material in this goal, was a bad choice! 1. The RATHER long collection time (4 hours!) as compared to other buildings that were used before (Farmhouses, Cottages, Old Thomas's, etc); 2. There is a limit on purchasing this type of buildings, so we cannot improve our chances of getting the beastlings by increasing the number of resource buildings; 3. We don't get a beastling EVERY collection time. This is a real show stopper in this goal! Why not give us a beastling every time we collect from Ivy's or mines?! And why not disable other monsters on mines for the time of the event?! To wait for 4 hours just to get a boar?! This does not create a positive game experience, but anger and frustration!

ANY GOAL SHOULD BE DOABLE WITHOUT SPENDING GEMS! Forcing players to spend gems by creating conditions that could be overcome ONLY by paying with gems will not only NOT increase your revenue, but I am afraid, quite the opposite, will result in unwillingness to spend any gems at all! If in the beginning of this event I was planning to spend some gems on crafting additional pet beastlings, now I decided to spend ZERO gems!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I did not have any beastlings ALL DAY yesterday and this morning when I collected from Ivy's and 2 sparkling mines, I got NONE again! This is ridiculous! If the goal is to MAKE us spend gems, then I REFUSE! I have gems, but out of principal I will spend NONE on cattails! The Ivy's Hut collection time is 12!!! hours; S8, if you picked this building for the event, you should have programmed it to spawn a beastling EVERY TIME one collects from it! And even selecting Sparkling Mine as a collection resource for the most essential material in this goal, was a bad choice! 1. The RATHER long collection time (4 hours!) as compared to other buildings that were used before (Farmhouses, Cottages, Old Thomas's, etc); 2. There is a limit on purchasing this type of buildings, so we cannot improve our chances of getting the beastlings by increasing the number of resource buildings; 3. We don't get a beastling EVERY collection time. This is a real show stopper in this goal! Why not give us a beastling every time we collect from Ivy's or mines?! And why not disable other monsters on mines for the time of the event?! To wait for 4 hours just to get a boar?! This does not create a positive game experience, but anger and frustration!

ANY GOAL SHOULD BE DOABLE WITHOUT SPENDING GEMS! Forcing players to spend gems by creating conditions that could be overcome ONLY by paying with gems will not only NOT increase your revenue, but I am afraid, quite the opposite, will result in unwillingness to spend any gems at all! If in the beginning of this event I was planning to spend some gems on crafting additional pet beastlings, now I decided to spend ZERO gems!

I'm getting one every time I click on Ivy's hut and there is still no way I will get the frog. I used up 40 of the gems I already had to speed up the swamp and I still won't get it. So you not only have to buy gems by my calculations you have to buy a lot of gems to finish this task. Seeing as they've laid off a lot of workers this isn't a good way to keep people playing. This was a poorly thought out challenge.

Executive Chef
    Add me to the no beastlings list. Got 1 from Ivy yesterday but nothing from either mine since the very first goal to fight one was completed. I doubt I will get the pond fully upgraded, which probably means I won't get the frog either. I like the swamp kitty so I am thinking of putting the 13 cat tails I have towards crafting that and not towards upgrading the pond. I also started on Thursday, so I lost 2 days of the event. With only 3 sources of beastlings possible per kingdom the spawn rate should be much higher.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)