We're excited to announce a new Login feature currently available in a limited number of games! Use the Account Settings option to set up your Storm8 ID and password to access your account on multiple devices.
FollowNote: The Login feature only works with local progress. Local progress is any game progress that is NOT linked to a Cloud Account. If you have any games linked to a Cloud Account, please use the Cloud Account feature to transfer cloud progress.
Download any game to use the Login Feature
Use the login feature from one of the games on the list to recover the local progress for ALL GAMES tied to the ID.
iOS Android Amazon
How to use the Login Feature to transfer your local progress:
- Note down the ID and password for the account you want to use. You can find your ID and set/change your password in the HELP/FAQ.
- Download ANY game from the list above to use the Login feature. It's okay if the game from the list is different from the game you're trying to recover. Using the login feature from one of the games on the list will recover the local progress for all games tied to the ID.
- Tap the S8 icon in the top-right corner to access Account Settings.
- Select Log in to Another Account, enter your ID and password, and confirm your login.
- You will now have access to your local progress. Force close (restart) your app to see your progress.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why doesn't my game have this feature?
- Not all games have this feature, but you can use it in any game and all of your game progress tied to the same ID will be logged into the device you're logging in from.
How do I create my ID?
- You can create your ID through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Storm8 ID Here.
How do I change my password?
- You can change your password through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Password Here.
What if I don't remember my ID or password?
- Please contact Support by submitting a request if you don't remember your ID or password.
I entered my correct ID and password, but got this error message, why?
- You will see this error message if the account you're trying to log into is not local progress and is linked to a Cloud Account. The Login Feature only works with local progress. If you see this message, please use the Cloud Account feature to transfer cloud progress.