Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Question about appliance?s

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    I bought extra stoves / oven?s recently and when I was done with them I returned them to inventory but now I can?t add them back ..I have 22 appliances and needed to make room for the extra 4 I bought for 49 gems but it won?t let me add them back .
    Did I make the mistake putting the extras in inventory and now they won?t allow me to put them back into the rotation?
    I spent those gems so i could have extra stoves since I was tired of switching them out when a goal was done ..

How do I add the extra 4 appliances back or do I need to spend the 49 gems to add them back ? Do I contact support?
    If I had know I wouldn?t get them back I never would have put them back in inventory while I made room for the extra appliances..

Thank you for advice ! I feel so stupid not knowing but I never bought extra appliances before..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustdonna1964 View Post
    I bought extra stoves / oven?s recently and when I was done with them I returned them to inventory but now I can?t add them back ..I have 22 appliances and needed to make room for the extra 4 I bought for 49 gems but it won?t let me add them back .
    Did I make the mistake putting the extras in inventory and now they won?t allow me to put them back into the rotation?
    I spent those gems so i could have extra stoves since I was tired of switching them out when a goal was done ..

How do I add the extra 4 appliances back or do I need to spend the 49 gems to add them back ? Do I contact support?
    If I had know I wouldn?t get them back I never would have put them back in inventory while I made room for the extra appliances..

Thank you for advice ! I feel so stupid not knowing but I never bought extra appliances before..
    You can only have so many appliances on your board at any time; as you level up, that number changes. We refer to this as Appliance Slots. (chart of leveling up appliance slots can be found HERE in the RS Game Guide)

The maximum number of free Appliances Slots earned through leveling up is 18. Assuming you've unlocked all of the free appliance slots, the only way you can place more than 18 appliances on your board at a time is to purchase an extra slot for 49 gems. If you want extra appliances out, you will have to spend 49 gems to unlock each extra slot.

From your post, it sounds like you purchased a few extra slots and can now place 22 appliances on your board at a time. This means once you've placed 22 appliances on your board, if you'd like to place any stored in your inventory you either have to purchase another Appliance Slot or store one of the appliances currently on your board which will open a slot for the appliance you'd like to place.

Thank you ! I have 22 so that is right then..

New Resident
    Does anyone know any tactic when sending out material requests?

I usually send the requests within 5 mins after reset, and I get less than 10 returns per day. I have 40-ish active neighbors and I send exact 20 requests a day. Should I :

1. Send every neighbor a request
    2. Send the requests at a better time (to avoid bugs or system issues)

Also, I asked a friend to accept my request in my face today and it didn?t return?either the number of the parts increased nor any notification found on my news feed?She is an android and I?m iOS?not sure if that?s a possible problem.

I hope I can solve the mystery so I could finish the goals on time! It?s quite stressful when the required parts are massive and building an appliance takes so long.

Executive Chef
    I send parts req to all 150 of my neighbors at reset. As long I send next day's new material's req exactly at reset, the new ones are received by them rather than previous days. Each material req can stay in queue up to 5 - 6 days. I know most say only send 20 requests out, but I've never had an issue as long next day's req's sent exactly at reset.

Also I know for a fact that a few of your neighbors who do accept those req don't all show up on your news feed, but are counted in new appliance/inventory. How I know, because I have 2 other Bakery's and req's I send back to my other bakery's don't always show up on my feed, but my tips do 😐

How do you get the IOS deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You can ask general game play questions on this thread.
    Question:
    I have been playing for several years and I have never been able to purchase any of the IOS deals..I play on a iPad and have never been offered it.. How do you get the IOS offers ? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Question:
    I have been playing for several years and I have never been able to purchase any of the IOS deals..I play on a iPad and have never been offered it.. How do you get the IOS offers ? Thank you
    It depends on which offer you're referring to; can you be more specific as to which deals you're meaning?

In the current goal thread Irish Pub & Grub the IOS Value Packs..$1.99
    How do you get those ?

Nightclub Owner
    In the current goal thread Irish Pub & Grub the IOS Value Packs..$1.99
    How do you get those ?
    I'm almost certain that those are random offers and mostly given to newer players. Like yourself I've never seen those ones on offer in any of my games

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm almost certain that those are random offers and mostly given to newer players. Like yourself I've never seen those ones on offer in any of my games
    well that’s not fair ! Thanks so much for answering my question ��