Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/26 Food Shelter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    No, only the Kitchen and Cooking Camp will drop Offerings from the 6 feasts.
    I would say I'm speechless but that doesn't even begin to express my sentiments since there was NOTHING to warn those of us who have winter kitchens about this. I know your mandate has been to slow players down as much as possible for the interest of the game's economy but this is really a new low, and that's after the essence pond debacle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    They can. They have already done it.

Hmm. Was that the main prize then? This is a weird quest we know so little about it. I'm making a simple feast now to move onto the main level - since the potluck says you have to collect 40 feasts we'll see if it counts towards them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I force closed my game and the shelter is still there...

Rhino Keeper
    For clarity, everyone who logged in prior to the fix will still have the Food Shelter unlocked. The Food Shelter will only be locked for anyone who has not yet logged in to the game.

Whether or not you have the Food Shelter unlocked, and whether or not you have already placed the Food Shelter, you will now be able to collect Offerings and craft the Potluck Feast.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected a Hearty Feast and received 7 offerings.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    I wish you had told us about the winter kitchen not counting from the beginning. I started a sweet feast half an hour before it was posted they don't count. That's six hours and a silver tray wasted.

Banned
    Everything should be resolved now! Offerings should now drop from all 6 of the valid feasts from both the Kitchen and the Cooking Camp, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter. The Potluck Feast should also now be in the Kitchen, even if you've already placed the Food Shelter.

We also added a gem reward to the end of the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

For anyone who has not yet opened the game, the Food Shelter will unlock upon completing the quest chain, for turning in the Potluck Feast.

Sorry again for the issue with this LE! Hope everyone has a pleasant holiday weekend <3 Eat lots of delicious food! ^^
    So what you're saying is the Food Shelter will give a bigger offering once you've completed the quest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I would say I'm speechless but that doesn't even begin to express my sentiments since there was NOTHING to warn those of us who have winter kitchens about this. I know your mandate has been to slow players down as much as possible for the interest of the game's economy but this is really a new low, and that's after the essence pond debacle.
    I totally agree. Had I known I would not have started a Sweet Feast in the Winter Bakery. A complete waste of resources since I could have made this in the kitchen to count.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    For clarity, everyone who logged in prior to the fix will still have the Food Shelter unlocked. The Food Shelter will only be locked for anyone who has not yet logged in to the game.

Whether or not you have the Food Shelter unlocked, and whether or not you have already placed the Food Shelter, you will now be able to collect Offerings and craft the Potluck Feast.
    Ok ty sourp4tch...I can brave the collecting of my kitchens now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    So what you're saying is the Food Shelter will give a bigger offering once you've completed the quest?
    Not the Food Shelter itself, but the quest chain that was originally supposed to unlock the Food Shelter in the Market. It's just a little something to make those quests a little more worth your while if you already had the Food Shelter unlocked

So, there are now 2 places with a Gem Reward:
    -The quest which unlocks the Food Shelter (this is the new one)
    -The quest to place the Food Shelter