Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    How do we finish Lucky Majic, which has 7 more days, if you didn't get the cauldron. Shouldn't that disappear at the same time as the season of luck?

Host(ess)
    I would like to know how to finish also bc I have 7 days left to finish but I'm not getting the lucky coins any longer

Rhino Keeper
    I wasted all that glue to make this float that only "rarely" drops lucky magic!!? 😁😁 what a ripoff. So yet another useless item for my storage 😒 Including that rainbow everyone fought so hard to get

I'm wondering as well how we can still get the Lucky Magic? There are still 7 days left, i finished Parade float in time (3 days ago). This morning I received the Rainbow Gate but it just not possible anymore to collect coins. I think this is a bit strange, because it were different goals IMO.
    First I thought it was a bug.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

The event has expired. So, what does this mean? Here goes.....

This means that leprechaun coins are obsolete. They don't do anything now.

If you have the goal Lucky Magic and you do not have the cauldron, this goal is obsolete. All goals have to be completed before the event expires. The timer on this goal is obsolete. However....

What the Lucky Magic goal does allow for (according to what was posted by S8) is for you to use the cauldron to complete this goal. You must have earned the prizes to complete this goal.

If you were eligible for the community prizes, the leprechaun and the rainbow gate will drop lucky clover and lucky magic for you to use in the lucky workshop. If you have a L5 float, this also has a small chance for both of these items too. It may take you ages to get enough items to do a trade though.

Thanks..... SW

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Items to add To the Inventory Guide.

Gold Path
    Found: prize from the Parade Float Event.
    Uses: 1x1 decoration
    Current thread

Green Float Sheets
    Found: Parade Float Event.
    Current thread
    Note: At the conclusion of the Event, you can only purchase this item with gems.

Green River (moats)
    Uses: decoration
    Current thread

Green River Corner (moat)
    Uses: decoration
    Current thread

Leprechaun Gnome
    Drops/Uses: lucky magic, lucky clover
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Current thread

Lucky Cauldron
    Drops/Uses: lucky magic
    Collection time: 3 hours
    Current thread

Lucky Clover Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
    Drops: lucky clover crop, fey crystal
    Found: Rainbow Gate (small chance), Lucky Clover crops, L5 Parade float, Leprechaun Gnome
    Uses: use to trade in the Lucky Workshop
    Collection time: 1 day
    Current thread
    Note: Energy and Fey Crystals will drop from Lucky Clovers after you've completed Tabernum Research: Agriculture

Lucky Magic from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
    Found: Lucky Cauldron, Rainbow Gate, Lucky Clover crops, L5 Parade float, Leprechaun Gnome (all small chances)
    Uses: use to trade in the Lucky Workshop
    Current thread

Lucky Workshop Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
    Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy
    Collection time: 12 hours
    Current thread

Orange Float Fringe
    Found: Parade Float Event.
    Current thread
    Note: At the conclusion of the Event, you can only purchase this item with gems.

Rainbow Gate
    Drops/Uses: lucky clover, lucky magic (both rare)
    Collection time: 4 hours
    Current thread

Executive Chef
    Just checking , has any body else got two drops at the same time in the lucky workshop ?

Fashion Designer
    Well! My lucky workshop is not so lucky! I have in excess of 33 million coins so a workshop that only gives coins is not impressive! Make it worth the gems and effort to achieve the goals or we will be gone!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Well! My lucky workshop is not so lucky! I have in excess of 33 million coins so a workshop that only gives coins is not impressive! Make it worth the gems and effort to achieve the goals or we will be gone!
    I thought mine was broken. I've done more than two dozens of lucky trades, but I only get coins, here and there energy. Are the nice golden items going to be so rare to the point of not being realistic? What's to expect, a chance of 1:100, 1:1000 or 1:1000000? I'd like to manage my expectations.

Host(ess)
    My event for the cauldron has not expired it has 6 days left but I'm not getting anything that enables me to get the cauldron