Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales are coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yay the pizza tosser...I'm so happy,wanted that for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Three items and crates? Is this for real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Another BF fiasco just like year, who's with me ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Really Sad..... And Disappointed beyond words.
    Very happy to get the Pizza Tosser but otherwise disappointed with the lack of holiday LTO offerings.

Gem sale is a joke.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    So I tried the Holiday Gift Box, Gingerbread box & Classic Kitchen box and mostly got 4th & 3rd place items.

I wish we had a bigger selection of items today to purchase instead of chancing the box so many times.
    I so agree with you.. I feel like i jus wasted a lot of hard earned gems on small pieces hoping for something real nice. No reason to even purchase gems because there is NOTHING to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    amaze v.tr surprise greatly; overwhelm with wonder

I've been playing for 6 months so I can't comment on previous Black Friday sales. However, the variety of items offered today is truly underwhelming, and does not in any way constitute "amazing deals". Really AMAZING Black Friday deals would have included some combination of the following:

* All boxes/crates for 6 gems (reg. 24 gems - 75% off)
    * All expansions for 10-38 gems (reg. 40-150 gems - 75% off). The same 75% off the coins cost
    * New appliance slots for 20 gems (reg. 49 gems - 60% off)
    * Sonic/forever appliances for 12-21 gems (reg. 25-42 gems - 50%)
    * Selected high-priced and/or gem-priced furniture, wall/floor decor, wall panels/floor tiles, appliances and counters 40% off
    * All gems packages 40% off

Players would have been eager to use the gems they have and probably purchase more. The persons who play this game do so because they enjoy it immensely. I've set my alarm for 1 or 2 am (more than once) to wake me so I can serve dishes so they don't rot before I awake in the morning. The game has its annoyances and shortcomings, but we continue to play day after day.

It is obvious that some of the more seasoned players knew from past experiences to temper their excitement. I, on the other hand, probably opened my game 50 times, all morning, eagerly awaiting the "amazing deals".

It is challenging enough to remain motivated by RS. Surely, for one day, Storm8 could have AMAZED its loyal players.

P.S. A local cineplex held a $10 Movie Day (reg. $60) last Monday from 8:30 am?11:30 pm. 24,383 tickets were sold on the day. Did every person who went to the movies that day desperately want to see those films? I doubt it. But the price was right.

FACT: Humans respond to bargains (something you don't really need at a price you can't refuse). Do any of us need a fake Koi pond in our fake restaurant? Nope. But if the price is right? I'll take 5.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    The gem dispenser is for Apple only. If you have an Android device like me, you don't get to have one.
    Thanks for the information. Didn't believe this sale could get any worse.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Thanks for the information. Didn't believe this sale could get any worse.
    Lol.. they always keep us android players out of many wonderful offers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Thanks for responding. I haven't seen the Gem Dispenser in either the floor decor or expansion areas though.
    It's only available to ios players.

After reading all the posts I think it's safe to assume the crates are a dud! actually the whole Black Friday is a big fat dud!

I have spent too many gems (my choice) to get an item only to have a repeat!
    I tried for the grand piano, hayrides and Clydesdale only to be disappointed. Isn't there some other way to get the items we WANT!?!

It's really kinda shady. I would be happy to spend gems on what I really want.
    For Christmas we should be able to pick a couple of items we want out of a few crates!!!!!!

Regarding the gem sale I'm thoroughly disappointed. Why not 50% at least for one day!!!
    Team Lava I hope you read all of these posts and give us some customer satisfaction.

End of second rant :-)

Thanks
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 11-25-16 at 07:32 PM.

Executive Chef

Restaurant Story Black Friday Sale/Update 2016

Note-----"Gem Dispenser" also on sale to IOS players for 225 gems (sorry no picture I'm Android)

Note-----The majority of crates are 50% off, listed below are just seasonal or limited ones on timer

Last edited by pcabral03; 11-25-16 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Corected price for gem dispenser...thanks @rynetory2 :-)

Executive Chef
    Will post crate info later.
    Mods can you please add my above post to post #1 on first page.

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Will post crate info later.
    Mods can you please add my above post to post #1 on first page.

Thanks
    You beat me to it again 😂 Thanks for being so attentive, pcabral

To anyone who bought the Pizza Tosser: if you have it displayed in your resto, could you share a picture for the forums please?
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 11-25-16 at 07:44 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast