Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Rhino Keeper
    I've read through (almost) every post...so, I'm sorry if I missed it....but does anyone know what do you get for paying the 400000 coins? My level 5 arena is spawning monsters during the hunt that is currently on, so it is not required for that. I have had the goal in my book for ages and never have 400000 spare to clear it. I would like to get rid of this goal but at my stage those coins are so useful.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinc4 View Post
    I've read through (almost) every post...so, I'm sorry if I missed it....but does anyone know what do you get for paying the 400000 coins? My level 5 arena is spawning monsters during the hunt that is currently on, so it is not required for that. I have had the goal in my book for ages and never have 400000 spare to clear it. I would like to get rid of this goal but at my stage those coins are so useful.
    Paying money - Nothing really! that goal isn't a trigger for any other goal so it's fine to leave it in your book. I agree with you that it's good to clear and finish quest lines, but it can be postponed till you are richer.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind, I shall not worry about it for now! Clearing it can be evidence of my riches in months to come!!

I need to upgrade the jousting arena to levels 4 and 5, and the gold piping isn't showing up in my workshop. What do I need to do? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine98375 View Post
    I need to upgrade the jousting arena to levels 4 and 5, and the gold piping isn't showing up in my workshop. What do I need to do? Thanks!
    Firstly... Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Have you finished goal 1 and have goal 2 in your book? (Refer page 1 of this thread) New items to craft don't show up in a crafting building until you get to the goal that needs it. Let us know so we can advise further. Thanks!

Still no pipe option?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The gold pipes will appear in your workshops when you get the goal to craft the gold pipes, see the main thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-08-06-Update
    I've gotten the goal to upgrade the arena and to craft golden pipes, however they are not an option. I also haven't received golden nuggets in weeks I am unable to get the fairy because of my lack of nuggets so have a feeling when I figure out the pipes piece it will take awhile lol. Any thoughts on getting the golden pipe option to show?

Quote Originally Posted by packangelcastle View Post
    I've gotten the goal to upgrade the arena and to craft golden pipes, however they are not an option. I also haven't received golden nuggets in weeks I am unable to get the fairy because of my lack of nuggets so have a feeling when I figure out the pipes piece it will take awhile lol. Any thoughts on getting the golden pipe option to show?
    some threads that may help you with finding nuggets:
    Golden Eggs/Nuggets/Apples thread
    Look under "G" in the Inventory Guide in the Hub

Nuggets take a lot of time and a lot of patience and a lot of rock chopping! It's a long term goal considering that this goal opens at level 25.

After looking at the above step by step jousting arena instructions, I see why I'm having a problem, but need help in fixing it. I still have "Needs more Sparkle" in my Kingdom goals, I guess because I used gems to skip gold piping. I never got the next step, "Bring out that Shine, nor "Two Noble Steeds to craft horse statues. However, I was able to upgrade all the way to Level 5. I have "Jousting Time", but nothing happens when I meet at the arena to battle the first beast. It just drops coins. In my rush to get to level 5, I messed up. How can I fix this? I hope it was alright to post here since it in reference to it. Thanks.
    Gail
    Last edited by Gaillock; 07-28-16 at 07:49 PM.

Make sure you don't have a monster any where else on your board.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

No other monsters.