Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 10-1-14

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Story Update 10-1-14

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    New Version Below:

Restaurant Story: Outdoors

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...taurantstory39

Fire up that grill and set out the patio furniture, because nothing is quite so relaxing as a backyard full of friends and food! Recreate the outdoors inside with the Lawn Table in Restaurant Story!

Design your new backyard dining area with these new additions:

• Wall Hedge Decoration
    • Stepping Stone Floor Tiles
    • Backyard Fence Wallpaper
    edit(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    Lawn Table 2 gems
    Lawn Chair 3,500 coins
    Wind Chimes 6,000 coins
    Trampoline 21 gems
    Sandbox 9,500 coins
    Backyard Fence Wallpaper 1gem
    Stepping Stone Tile 3,000 coins
    Ice Cream Maker (LTO-6 days) this was even on my android account where I don't have the rest of the update yet. Just the LTO was there. 10,000 coins - needs 10 colored plastic and 10 springs to complete.
    Brick Counter 7,000 coins

More outside stuff isn't a bad thing, since we had that nice outdoor update not too long ago with the new grass tiles and such. I'm not crazy about the wallpaper, but the floor tiles are nice. The sandbox might look pretty good in my already existing outdoor area, so that could be a potential addition for me. The other things are okay for the most part, but not sure that I would use the table/chair combo or the counters at all. Maybe they will work well with another theme in the past or the future.

And in another topic titled Question on the forums, a staff member mentioned that the goals wouldn't be until Oct. 8th, so no need to speculate if there will be goals with this one.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-03-14 at 04:08 PM.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I fail to see the connection between a restaurant and this update. Wish it could be a goal tho, as goals are so boring, would be a good reason not to lose time with those items
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Lol.... I am pretty sure summer ended a while ago.....everyone has been looking for some sort of fall update.... It is actually pretty comical! Maybe if they just skipped one whole season and updates all together....it would put them back on track to bring things to us that are actually current to the season.....just sayin.... Can't wait to see what the goals will be next week.... Halloween? we can only hope!

It's cute but I would have liked it better a couple months ago

Executive Chef
    Seems nice for the end of summer. Really glad there's no goals yet, I'm still building appliances from the last 2 sets of goals on my smaller restaurant, trying to catch up.

Executive Chef
    We haven't skipped the fall yet. Last yr both here and in BS we got the fall items after the Halloween challenge. So don't b so upset bcuz they're coming.
    Hopefully there might b a few recipes maybe even for the grill since once again we're outside. One can only hope.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    We should be due for goals, but I don't see new appliances or recipes. So I guess we'll wait and see. Even though I'm not too crazy about this update/goal I'm glad it's not Halloween goals! So I'll take it!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The outside setting also makes me hopeful for new grill recipes! Although, I see no grill in the above picture, or even food on the new counters Really hope I'm wrong, and that one of the stoves has a new recipe on - anyone know what the one to the right may be?

I'm liking the hedges, especially the round one in the corner, and think the two floor decorations could go well with the birthday box we got a while back. I wish we had a door to match the pattern on the wallpaper; it seems to stick out like a sore thumb against the wooden fencing. The floor tiles look like they might blend in well with the summer grass, but the counters look very similar to the brick ones we recently got with the pizza goals, and don't really seem to match with the rest of the items.

Agree with CuteTali that it's a nice update for the end of the summer, but I'm DYING for some autumn stuff. Although, I feel that after goals next week, they might be centered around October holidays. My prediction:
    -Oct 08: new goals, probably around Halloween. Hoping for a costumed Phoebe, Chef Lee, and even Gran Gran to make an appearance if this is the case
    -Oct 15: more Halloween/spooky decorations, chairs, tables, and counters (and new basic appliance recipes, PLEASE!!). Maybe old stuff from past years brought back? Or maybe an LTO? We haven't had that in a while.
    -Oct 22: hopefully Diwali stuff? It is a popular suggestion over on the holiday suggestion thread Thanks to TL in advance if this ends up happening!
    -Oct 29: Halloween Box. TL releases a box once a month, so they might release one just before Halloween so players can spruce up their restaurants right before the big holiday. Perhaps they'll bring back the Spooky Chest? That was a popular request in the Voting for Past items thread.

I'd be interested to see what you all think
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-30-14 at 06:53 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The outside setting also makes me hopeful for new grill recipes! Although, I see no grill in the above picture, or even food on the new counters Really hope I'm wrong, and that one of the stoves has a new recipe on - anyone know what the one to the right may be?

I'm liking the hedges, especially the round one in the corner, and think the two floor decorations could go well with the birthday box we got a while back. I wish we had a door to match the pattern on the wallpaper; it seems to stick out like a sore thumb against the wooden fencing. The floor tiles look like they might blend in well with the summer grass, but the counters look very similar to the brick ones we recently got with the pizza goals, and don't really seem to match with the rest of the items.

Agree with CuteTali that it's a nice update for the end of the summer, but I'm DYING for some autumn stuff. Although, I feel that after goals next week, they might be centered around October holidays. My prediction:
    -Oct 08: new goals, probably around Halloween. Hoping for a costumed Phoebe, Chef Lee, and even Gran Gran to make an appearance if this is the case
    -Oct 15: more Halloween/spooky decorations, chairs, tables, and counters (and new basic appliance recipes, PLEASE!!). Maybe old stuff from past years brought back? Or maybe an LTO? We haven't had that in a while.
    -Oct 22: hopefully Diwali stuff? It is a popular suggestion over on the holiday suggestion thread Thanks to TL in advance if this ends up happening!
    -Oct 29: Halloween Box. TL releases a box once a month, so they might release one just before Halloween so players can spruce up their restaurants right before the big holiday. Perhaps they'll bring back the Spooky Chest? That was a popular request in the Voting for Past items thread.

I'd be interested to see what you all think
    I love your predictions! And agree with your assessment; these new floor tiles and hedges are great, I'm expecting gem prices though, I think they're too good to be for coins only.. As you said, the counters are almost identical to the last goal ones..

Your predictions would be ideal I think - lots of Halloween, and November can have Autumn stuff galore!..

P.S. Pixiegamer, i'm Black Pepper..

Onward to HALLOWEEN please TeamLava!!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing we won't get new recipes to master because we haven't had any recently unless it's from goal appliances. I'm hoping for Halloween goals next week finally an update I am looking forward too!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast