Thread: Constructables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    If one of the moderators believes this list might be useful to others and wishes to add it to the FAQ for beginners thread, they have my permission to do so.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    If one of the moderators believes this list might be useful to others and wishes to add it to the FAQ for beginners thread, they have my permission to do so.
    Thanks for all this information.
    I have added to the Farm FAQ

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post117462
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Because the materials are in the gift list, I have nearly 100 of everything and nothing to build.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    Because the materials are in the gift list, I have nearly 100 of everything and nothing to build.
    You can turn down gifts - and the giver never knows that you did so.

You can get 20 gifts per day. I only accept dog bowls. I turn down everything else. I might get 14 dog bowls and 6 other things. After I turn down the trees, building materials, and chickens, other neighbors will gift me more gifts until I have 20 dog bowls every day.

Meanwhile, you could do like I'm doing and build out all your building materials. Not that I need 4 school houses or any more tool sheds. But it will give me a bit less to scroll through when I'm through inventory to sell my dog bowls.

You can even sell your completed constructables - but I personally keep them. You don't get enough from selling them, and who knows, I might eventually want 57 tool sheds.