Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Farm keeps replanting itself

Mine too! iPhone4 with iSO5! no xp and coins.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing here; I'm on Android too.

Rhino Keeper
    I just reaped my crops, sold the land and reploughing, sync, back to the crops again, which are going to die, because I have to go to work now. It is kind of funny, at least it's only a small block of 40 plots.

Executive Chef
    OK, fixed is pushed! No more replowing. Let us know if any more strangeness occurs.

This has been bothering me for the last two days! Why would it need to sync back 4, 8, 12 hours on a crop?! Glad it wasn't just me and my iPad.

Grand Emperor

Banned
    I've just had this issue start ipad2 version 5.0.1 game version 1.9 I collected my crops/trees and got on out of sync message, and the crops were back. But, next I collected ie highlighted trees and crop squares and went to visit a nbr when I came back the crops have been collected normally. With XP and coins given.

Farm Supplier
    It just happened to me. I found this thread with the suggestion that all is well, so either I'm the last victim or all is not well. It happened to me with peppermint and Goya. I had a phantom fully grown peppermint plant in a fully planted field. I assumed I'd missed one, so I harvested that and my Goya. The farm went out of sync, told me it had refreshed and there I was with a new row of Goya and in a different field, one peppermint planted. Of course that one square of peppermint has a different harvest time than its neighbors.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    OK, fixed is pushed! No more replowing. Let us know if any more strangeness occurs.
    Bummer... Too soon. I was harvesting, getting my coins and XPs, and getting free plowing (but no XP). Plus I didn't have to plow and plant.

But thanks for the quick fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks gm, just fixed my plots in time, done syncing, great job

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast