Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Castle Story 8/22: The Monkey King (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy. I've asked for the image to be reviewed. Will let you know what the outcome is...

Rhino Keeper
    I started part 3 right away because we need to collect lots and lots from mines and mills. My average is 5 to 6 magic jade from both mines and sawmills. I think by the time I finish making 20 phoenix feather cap, I?ll have more than required dragon breath.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I started part 3 right away because we need to collect lots and lots from mines and mills. My average is 5 to 6 magic jade from both mines and sawmills. I think by the time I finish making 20 phoenix feather cap, I?ll have more than required dragon breath.
    You need 85 of them, that is 43 days without a failled collection, so no you will have done your caps before that.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I still have 19 golden armour to craft after finishing the walking boots finally
    I was getting decent spawn rate for DotE - not finished most over events so getting toxified spirit, harpies & candy minions as well and quite a few skunkupines
    Not had a single dragon all day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy. I've asked for the image to be reviewed. Will let you know what the outcome is...
    Thanks SW for asking. I know that sneaky bugs find their way into the codes. We will see what turns up.

Is the Dragon King intentionally not dropping the Magic Dragon Jade? Or was that a glitch? I am doing part 3 of Mystical Desert and Monkey King simultaneously and find the Desert Jinn drops the Mystical Sand Jewels but the Dragon king is not dropping the Magic Dragon Jade. As a result, I must rely purely on the mines and sawmills for them so will finish Monkey King much more slowly than Mystical Desert. I have made 8 desert shawls but only 6 phoenix feather caps and started simultaneously. If it was intentional, no worries, but if it was not, I would like to point it out.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314