Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Halloween Recipes available on Basic Ovens?!?!?!?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    There?s a pumpkin ice cream recipe released on the ice cream maker.
    Thanks for pointing that out! I never have that appliance out so I never even thought to check it, lol. Off to add it to the sales post

Rhino Keeper
    Pumpkin Ice Cream on Ice cream Maker

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5613.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	76147

Serve 8 to get Bar 1

Name:	IMG_5605.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	76148

Serve 15 to get Bar 2

Name:	IMG_5606.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	76149

Serve 20 to get Bar 3

Name:	IMG_5608.jpg 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	76150

Last serve 40 to master the recipe to Bar 4

Name:	IMG_5610.jpg 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	76151

Rhino Keeper
    Pumpkin Ice Cream

Name:	IMG_5614.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	76152

Name:	IMG_5615.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	76153

If I had never done any of the sale recipes, there was no way all of them could be mastered within the short time frame. I have already paused my side goal, the main goal couldn?t be paused given the time limit, and then assigned 20+ ovens for these Halloween recipes, but still ? I doubt I could have them mastered, sad.

Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    There?s a pumpkin ice cream recipe released on the ice cream maker.
    There also appears to be a few new recipes in the Coffin Drink Machine & the Witches Cauldron. I haven't checked any of the other appliances yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    There also appears to be a few new recipes in the Coffin Drink Machine & the Witches Cauldron. I haven't checked any of the other appliances yet.
    Hmmm... looks like they may be recipes from previous challenges that I just forgot about!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    Hmmm... looks like they may be recipes from previous challenges that I just forgot about!
    Confirming that there are no new recipes on either of those appliances. The only recipes that were relisted were the old Halloween recipes on the basic oven/mixer/ice cream maker.

New Resident
    Totally off topic... as I don't know how to make a new post. But first I wanna say thank you to you annirasweets for all your info and help with bakery story and the goal info. I follow your posts all the time. Is it possible to get your ID to add you as a neighbor on bakery story? Also, why did the game bot have a pop up like it does for sales and things to tell us that there would be returning recipes in ovens/mixers?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sgterkcmt View Post
    Totally off topic... as I don't know how to make a new post. But first I wanna say thank you to you annirasweets for all your info and help with bakery story and the goal info. I follow your posts all the time. Is it possible to get your ID to add you as a neighbor on bakery story? Also, why did the game bot have a pop up like it does for sales and things to tell us that there would be returning recipes in ovens/mixers?
    Thank you, it's always nice to hear when a player appreciates the info threads.

In general, the name you see on a post in the forum is typically the person's s8 user id that's used to send neighbor requests.

As for the pop ups, I was wondering about that as well. In the past when they've relisted recipes, they've always given a pop up so its' very confusing as to why we didn't get one this time. I'm hoping we'll see the old Christmas recipes relisted and that they'll include the pop up then. And, of course, it would be great if the recipes stuck around for more than one week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12