Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,194 of 2194

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I noted the Fawnicorn Pond is not counting as a pond when I collect, in the current Storybook event. I am on iPad with iOs 17.4.1 and my game version is current.
    A lot of the specialty ponds/water pools don't work on storybook goals. Just need to use ponds and wells as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am trying to finish the Armed & Fae-ngerous storyline. I have now collected from Priscilla 7 times, and still no Faerie Troll is being spawned. Could someone please check on this, since the collection time is 22 hours.
    I've put in a request to have this checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am trying to finish the Armed & Fae-ngerous storyline. I have now collected from Priscilla 7 times, and still no Faerie Troll is being spawned. Could someone please check on this, since the collection time is 22 hours.
    The team checked and made an adjustments to increase the spawn rate. It is not a guaranteed spawn, but you should have success now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The team checked and made an adjustments to increase the spawn rate. It is not a guaranteed spawn, but you should have success now.
    Many, many thanks! I understand it not being a guaranteed spawn. However, 7 days of collecting with no spawns is extremely disappointing. This is a well-needed fix that is greatly appreciated! Thanks again, SpiritWind!