Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2192

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Started House of the Cake Dragons. I completed step 2 and was rewarded aspens and a fountain. I placed it on my board and my game restarted and the aspens and fountain has disappeared. Not in inventory. I have closed and restarted game too many times and I still don’t have any of the rewards from step 2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Just started the birthday dragons event and off to a bad start. Step 2 rewards were an aspen and a pond. I only got the pond, so now I have to grow an aspen which takes time I don't have this morning.
    If you force close your game they will be in storage. And all trees will work for this goal, not just aspen.

Quote Originally Posted by prideandprejudice2 View Post
    Started House of the Cake Dragons. I completed step 2 and was rewarded aspens and a fountain. I placed it on my board and my game restarted and the aspens and fountain has disappeared. Not in inventory. I have closed and restarted game too many times and I still don’t have any of the rewards from step 2
    Only Support will be able to help with this issue. Reach out to them and they'll restore those items for you. Support Link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Started the House of Cake Dragon. Completed step 2 and got the fountain reward. Castle Story did a restart while I was playing and the fountain has disappeared from game board and my inventory. I have closed and restarted the game several times and I still don?t have the fountain the only option I have is to purchase it with Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by prideandprejudice2 View Post
    Started the House of Cake Dragon. Completed step 2 and got the fountain reward. Castle Story did a restart while I was playing and the fountain has disappeared from game board and my inventory. I have closed and restarted the game several times and I still don?t have the fountain the only option I have is to purchase it with Gems.
    Please look at my post above to you with instructions.

Executive Chef
    I am playing the Madame Makeda event, and I purchased the Crystal Charm. It shows up in inventory, but is invisible when placed in the game. Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Fashion Designer
    In the Realm Master - shop.

Sorry I'm looking at the wrong field. All good.

Executive Chef
    I am working on the Armed & Fae-ngerous optional gem purchase story. I am up to Goal 7, in which Faerie Trolls spawn from visiting Priscilla. By defeating these Faerie Trolls, we need to gather 60 Faerie Troll Wisps to summon a Faerie Troll in the Faerie Workshop.
    Priscilla is not spawning the Faerie Trolls. I have collected from Priscilla 5 times now, and no Faerie Troll. This is quite time consuming, as the collection time is 22 hours. Please look into this. This should not be programmed as such a rare drop. Thank you!

I have collected from Priscilla 6 times now, and no Troll Faerie.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-22-24 at 09:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    I noted the Fawnicorn Pond is not counting as a pond when I collect, in the current Storybook event. I am on iPad with iOs 17.4.1 and my game version is current.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I am trying to finish the Armed & Fae-ngerous storyline. I have now collected from Priscilla 7 times, and still no Faerie Troll is being spawned. Could someone please check on this, since the collection time is 22 hours.