Thread: New Halloween Recipes available on Basic Ovens?!?!?!?!

New Halloween Recipes available on Basic Ovens?!?!?!?!

Omg! I looked this morning and saw new recipes available in the basic ovens that are halloween themed!!! Including mummy cupcakes and gravestone brownies!!!! Thank you so much Storm8.

I was really hoping that during one of the holidays in the later part of the year that Storm8 would update/create new holiday recipes/ovens that weren't tied to any goals that have really fun and varying recipe times like the previous Witches Cauldron oven!

Anyways, super excited and thank you!

Will the Halloween recipes remain in the basic ovens or are they there just temporarily? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    These are old recipes that are only relisted for the current sale so they will leave next Thursday.

Farm Supplier
    so one week and all long recipes and disappearing before halloween is even close to being here.. =( well i guess i'm gonna try and focus on the ones i like and get some done, hopefully there will still be some in my bakery for when halloween does get here 🤧

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by taeyoung9 View Post
    so one week and all long recipes and disappearing before halloween is even close to being here.. =( well i guess i'm gonna try and focus on the ones i like and get some done, hopefully there will still be some in my bakery for when halloween does get here 🤧
    That?s the only disappointing thing about it. I hope I still have a few around for Halloween.

Is there any way to get the new Halloween recipes to persist through, you know, Halloween?

It's only September 20th, it seems almost cruel for these to vanish before October.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    That?s the only disappointing thing about it. I hope I still have a few around for Halloween.
    yes, they could've at least done it in oct, or a week or 2 before halloween if they were only gonna have them available for a week =/

Rhino Keeper
    Several of the recipes I've maxed out at already. Tombstone brownies show I've never made them. What oven was it from?