Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: SALE: 2024 Bakery Story Sales Thread

Let me check on this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

There are no sales in Bakery nor Restaurant for me, has the time changed back to what it was originally ?

Also, it's disappointing that I didn't get anything I asked for from the summer sale so not sure if I'll get my autumn list either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieDust_Fairy View Post
    There are no sales in Bakery nor Restaurant for me, has the time changed back to what it was originally ?

Also, it's disappointing that I didn't get anything I asked for from the summer sale so not sure if I'll get my autumn list either.
    It seems RS either doesn't have a sale today or it's going to start later. BS just has a single echo appliance today (info on previous page). I just double checked and my BS appliance is still showing on sale for 7 days so you should have it, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Evidently they don't need the money and I save money. Consequently, my attitude towards this game and continuing to play get worse each week. I look forward to Friday sales to get items I have added to the wishlist forum. Extremely disappointed once again!

Update: And now another week with 1 oven for sale that is from September 2023!!!! Why???? Can someone please explain the lack of sales?
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 09-14-24 at 01:22 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Echo Grape Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 Sep. 19
    [9pm EDT / 6pm PDT / 01:00 UTC (Sep. 20)]

Echo Appliance:
    Spoiler: show
    • Grape Oven and Grape Stove originally released 2023 Sep. 19 as locked items in Grape Expectations goal
      *Full details and recipe images can be found HERE in Recipe Guide

General Notes on Sales:
    - Echo Sales typically require Level 12 to access
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal appliances so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but those recipes are UNLOCKED
    - Echo appliances are fully built at purchase / require no parts to build
    - Echo recipes are separate and unique from their original counterparts
    - Mastery will NOT translate between the original appliance and its Echo version
    - Echo appliances will be removed from the market at the end of the sale

- Items relisted for duration of sale will be removed from market when sale ends
    - Ability to purchase more of sale items will no longer be possible after end of sale
    - Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory indefinitely

Nightclub Owner
    Halloween Cauldron Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 Sep. 26
    [9pm EDT / 6pm PDT / 01:00 UTC (Sep. 27)]

Old Halloween recipes relisted on Basic Oven & Basic Mixer for duration of sale!

Relisted Basic Oven & Mixer Recipes:

Relisted Items:

Appliances:
    NOTE: Both appliances have been relisted in multiple goals
    Some recipes will be locked if you did not participate in said goal(s)

• Coffin Drink Machine and Witches Cauldron originally released 2012 Sep. 27 standard market purchases.
      *Full details and recipe images for Coffin Drink Machine can be found HERE in Recipe Guide
      *Full details and recipe images for Witches Cauldron can be found HERE in Recipe Guide

General Notes on Sales:
    - Items relisted for duration of sale will be removed from market when sale ends
    - Ability to purchase more of sale items will no longer be possible after end of sale
    - Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory indefinitely

Glad that I don't have to spend gems on these 2 appliances🙂

New Resident
    Any gem sale so I can buy more gems to get these?

Rhino Keeper
    THANK YOU STORM 8 FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS!

So excited to see ALL the halloween basic oven recipes I had suggested along with the spooky crate! Love the fact that 35 was the highest and most expensive gem price, PLEASE keep it that way! Still saving all my gems for appliances which I'm hoping will still arrive soon! �� �� ��

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718