Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: Doggone Good - June 13th, 2024 (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    I do not like this goal.

Well i guess now we are serving dogs
    Last edited by honeygirl101; 06-22-24 at 11:08 AM.

Horrible goal

Why is everyone hating on this goal? For me, this goal is so cute. 🥰 I love how the recipes look, I love the decorations, and I love the paw prints everywhere. 🐾 last goal, too, was so cute. 🥰

I say keep up the work, storm 8. You're doing great with these goals right now. ✅️

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Any chance of an infograph?
    Here you are:

Big thank you to marimari for the info about the side goal prize
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    I do not like this goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by leelasweetlounge View Post
    Horrible goal
    Happy to pass this feedback along (as well as the positive feedback this goal has garnered), but it would be helpful to know why you did not like this goal or which parts of the goal (theme, decor, etc.) you did or did not like. And of course, there is always the Theme Suggestion Thread if there is a particular theme you would like to see/suggest for the game as well.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-26-24 at 11:35 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks very much 😀

Rhino Keeper
    I love this goal the bark ollis looked like sick sheep though haha 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Debs4090 View Post
    The cook & dump method of getting extra parts is no different from letting the food cook correctly, the drop ratio is random, so you?ve just been lucky in the past if you usually see same amount. Only time I?ve seen what appears to be much better drop rate is on last few hours on day the goal ends.
    What I was saying had to do with the drops that were VISUALLY dropping from my fake bake were NOT being credited to my account. (I count the ones I'm looking for as they pop off of the appliances as I'm fake baking so that I know when I can STOP fake baking). I'm completely aware that the drops are as random as regular baking... though its clear from the results that the programming of the drops isn't set evenly... there's ALWAYS one of the four thats very difficult to get and at least one that you get 2 to 3 times more of than the one that's difficult to get.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    What I was saying had to do with the drops that were VISUALLY dropping from my fake bake were NOT being credited to my account. (I count the ones I'm looking for as they pop off of the appliances as I'm fake baking so that I know when I can STOP fake baking). I'm completely aware that the drops are as random as regular baking... though its clear from the results that the programming of the drops isn't set evenly... there's ALWAYS one of the four thats very difficult to get and at least one that you get 2 to 3 times more of than the one that's difficult to get.
    I've noticed this in my account too. Sometimes the box that shows the totals does not appear when the parts disappear. E.g. you can physically count 4 red parts have dropped but the total in the Collectibles does not increase by 4 red parts. If you leave and return, the totals are usually updated correctly. I agree that it seems to be programmatically skewed to make 1 or 2 colours drop less frequently.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast