Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/20: The Symphony Skirmish (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You might be chopping the wrong trees.
    Aspen trees only spawn skunkupines.
    Crab apple, willow, and elm have all been reported here as spawning Fangbeasts.
    Oak trees also spawn Fangbeasts

Fashion Designer
    thank you, thank you! Somehow I got stuck on chopping aspens only. Got several fangbeasts when chopping elms
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    One poster thinks they are good for triggering Fangbeasts.
    Thank you. Would give it a try if not like the other player said it takes long to collect and I have maxed out those carrots. But I seem to recall another harvest also caused fangbeast to appear, maybe strawberry. I?ll go through what generally grow to see which and report back!

Fashion Designer
    I'll try those trees. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Oak trees also spawn Fangbeasts
    Thanks for the suggestion.

It took me 270 energy to get the 3 Fangbeasts to make 1 Song of the Realm/Wilds. I see now that 13 are needed for the next goal. No chance I am going to try to complete the 7-day challenge. I do like a challenge, but as others have stated this one does not seem very fun or worth the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Can you please ask Storm8 to release the Fangbeasts from their hiding places? I tapped on most of my cows, chickens and ducks and all 15 farmhouses before getting ONE Fangbeast. The first crabapple tree I chopped down gave me one but the next one gave me a Skunkupine and the five other trees didn't spawn any. I used TWO of my traps to finish the goal but I wanted to make a second song before going to sleep. I used a bunch of energy but I don't want to use the few traps I have or waste gems on buying more. I accidentally spent a BUNCH of gems on one of the new characters with a storyline so I'm a bit perturbed with my fat fingers but I am excited about the new storyline and the expansions that go along with it. The new buildings look beautiful and look forward to progressing in the story.
    So I just discovered this and I hope it helps those that have to been doing this from the jump. All birds are good to hit during the events where it seems the fangbeast are in hidden. but the best way to get a fangbeat on the board during these types of events are from creatures that in the list of drops says fangbeat! e.g., Black Bear (Sitting) Uses/Drops: Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Jewels, Silver Ore, Prime Cut, Bone, Bacon, Skunkupine (monster), Fangbeast. If you want to find which items drop fangbeast the https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern is a good place to search, which I am sure every player has seen once or twice in their playing . I have found this more helpful than hitting framhouse's cows and tree, although dead trees are good too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    So I just discovered this and I hope it helps those that have to been doing this from the jump. All birds are good to hit during the events where it seems the fangbeast are in hidden. but the best way to get a fangbeat on the board during these types of events are from creatures that in the list of drops says fangbeat! e.g., Black Bear (Sitting) Uses/Drops: Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Jewels, Silver Ore, Prime Cut, Bone, Bacon, Skunkupine (monster), Fangbeast. If you want to find which items drop fangbeast the https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern is a good place to search, which I am sure every player has seen once or twice in their playing . I have found this more helpful than hitting framhouse's cows and tree, although dead trees are good too.
    Great tip!

Wanted to add for those that prefer a simple list rather than image-based info source: Mod SpiritWind has compiled a list of items that spawn Fangbeasts that can be found in the HUB Inventory.

Here's a direct link to the "F" section, just scroll down for the Fangbeast Spawn entry.

And, naturally, the other permanent monsters have their own entries on spawning - the lists are a real life saver during timed events when you need to hunt lots of one particular monster using the least amount of energy and time!

Executive Chef
    That's probably why S8 chose Aspen trees to give in the pack. I wanted to chop those instead of using up the Crabapples I had grown. Fangbeasts have ALWAYS been the most difficult to spawn. Dire Boars used to be difficult when I wanted them but now I am getting more boars than skunks. EXTREMELY annoying wasting so much energy for NOTHING. Earlier today I finally spawned a skunkupine so I collected from the Observatory and Amphitheater for another goal and got a 90 hit goblin because I had a silent roll back. So frustrating :-( I'm sure S8 sees all the energy droppers I have and figured I had energy to waste but I don't WANT TO WASTE my energy just because I have it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Thank you. Great tip! It's why I crafted three of the prehistoric kit; it was supposed to drop Fangbeasts but of about 9 collections just had a single Fangbeast

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast