Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story 4/22: A Luna Legend | optional gem purchase story

Thanks, good to know. I’ll need to keep better track of these in the future.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    My Haunted Keep does not count! If only the King's Keep or the Queen's Court count, it will take 90 days to finish goal 2 ..... Very long mini story line!
    Send a Hunt Roaming Bandits in my Haunted Keep, it counted My Barracks did not count, but if had a Desert Sands adventure ! So Goal 2 will take a little less, still around 6 weeks if I commit my 3 adventure sources to this goal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Issue Resolved.

All 3 castles (original castle/keep, haunted castle, barracks) will now count towards the goal 2 adventures.

Nightclub Owner
    Goal 3 is less insane. As I am maxed, it will take a while...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Only 2 more Explore the dark caves adventures to go. Kinda liking the longer storyline, that doesn't interfere too much with regular gameplay, so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2209.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	74968

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Goal 3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2209.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	74968
    Well, the next step will take me a while as I'm always full on both swords and armour. When I use them for adventures the collection of all my daily energy there are more than a few that also drop either/or both. I can only make 3 of each every day alternating. With the current Song event being so intensive it'll be ok to take the longer way round with Luna.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Well, the next step will take me a while as I'm always full on both swords and armour. When I use them for adventures the collection of all my daily energy there are more than a few that also drop either/or both. I can only make 3 of each every day alternating. With the current Song event being so intensive it'll be ok to take the longer way round with Luna.
    Same for me, So I made a heavy armor user in the MRC (50 in one go), So I could at least craft armors for a while. Currently have already 20 done. But now I have to refill my Troll Token or send adventure, but that also give me 2-3 craft a day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123