Thread: Marble Keys???

Marble Keys???

How can the marble keys be used??

Any feedback is appreciated!

Denise
    Dcdonn33

Nightclub Owner
    The Marble Keys are used to purchase certain expansions, specifically those that are found by crossing the marble bridge.

The Dragon Story Main Guide has a section on the topic and the thread from the original Marble Island release can be found HERE - either of those may have more details if you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Marble Keys are used to purchase certain expansions, specifically those that are found by crossing the marble bridge.

The Dragon Story Main Guide has a section on the topic and the thread from the original Marble Island release can be found HERE - either of those may have more details if you need them.

AnnirasSweets,

First & Foremost - Thank You for your reply!

I did research both of these documents, however I am still unclear as to how I go about using my accumulated Marble keys for expansion. I have only been able to expand via mining or requesting maps. I am at level 106 with over 70 marble keys in storage. (Just in case any of this helps?)

How do I go about converting these keys into usable property?

Thanks again!

Denise

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdonn33 View Post
    AnnirasSweets,

First & Foremost - Thank You for your reply!

I did research both of these documents, however I am still unclear as to how I go about using my accumulated Marble keys for expansion. I have only been able to expand via mining or requesting maps. I am at level 106 with over 70 marble keys in storage. (Just in case any of this helps?)

How do I go about converting these keys into usable property?

Thanks again!

Denise
    You have to expand to the area just before the bridge which should then unlock the expansions just beyond the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You have to expand to the area just before the bridge which should then unlock the expansions just beyond the bridge.
    For some reason, I can not upload a pic at my current game field:-(

So?.Are you saying that once I expand closer to the bridge, that this option will open up?

Thanks again!!!

Denise

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dcdonn33 View Post
    For some reason, I can not upload a pic at my current game field:-(

So?.Are you saying that once I expand closer to the bridge, that this option will open up?

Thanks again!!!

Denise
    Yes, as far as I recall that's how it worked. Included image for better clarity:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DS Marble Bridge.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	74941

Open near the yellow arrow which will then give access to the areas across the bridge, pointed out with the orange arrows which is when you'll be able to start using Marble Keys.

This is So Helpful!!!

Thanks again!!!

Denise