Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/23: Good Old Days | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone buy the Amazing Auntie?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    8 hour timer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amazing Auntie A.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	255.6 KB 
ID:	74584Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amazing Auntie B.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	271.8 KB 
ID:	74585

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    Don't worry - little by little, we will collect everything we need. I just crafted a 3rd Stone Age Fire. My House is Level 3, and Adora will pop out of the Magic Forge oven in a minute or two.
    I like the sound of it. So far it?s been good pace. While waiting to collect the meals I got time and ?energy? to collect other ingredients at leisure and occasionally tend to other main quests. Hope it continues to be this way.
    Do we know the max of Stone Age fire we can craft! I have 3 and the craft is still available so I guess I can craft more?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I did mostly for the food. Her drops aren't that special but the prehistoric meals take awhile to accumulate. I did decide to make another Kit and I might make more because they are supposed to spawn Fangbeasts and Skunkupines.

Does anyone know how rare the spawn rate might be?

Executive Chef
    I just read the back of the Auntie that was posted and those drops sound fantastic. I was going by the first page unless I am totally wrong. I just went back to the game and checked. Wish I realized sooner I had put the other two Aunties in storage and collected a tooth from the one I had left out. I'm running low on the teeth so her drops will be very helpful. I used spell to double the flower drops which I may not have needed ����*♀️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    I like the sound of it. So far it?s been good pace. While waiting to collect the meals I got time and ?energy? to collect other ingredients at leisure and occasionally tend to other main quests. Hope it continues to be this way.
    Do we know the max of Stone Age fire we can craft! I have 3 and the craft is still available so I guess I can craft more?
    If memory serves, we can continue creating Stone Age Fires until the end of the event. In the last event with a similar set up, I crafted twenty-some of the item so my initial guess is that 99 is the limit.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    My cows seem to not be spawning the Mad Magical Mother. Is anyone else having this issue? The card says cows and Mad Magical Mother traps for spawning. I’m I looking at this all wrong?
    Yes. I too have tried spawning over 80 cows since this event started & NOT 1 Mad Magical Mother. I think they forgot to trigger this before going away for the long weekend. Also not able to make a Prehistoric kit in the Magic Forge. It?s not an option! Hello Storm8. - something?s wrong! Very disappointing! 👎🏼

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmria26 View Post
    Yes. I too have tried spawning over 80 cows since this event started & NOT 1 Mad Magical Mother. I think they forgot to trigger this before going away for the long weekend. Also not able to make a Prehistoric kit in the Magic Forge. It?s not an option! Hello Storm8. - something?s wrong! Very disappointing! ����
    The cows started spawning for me without issue from goal 4, I think? Most Cows have spawned in my realm - definitely regular Cow, Black, White, Mummy, Turkey, Bride, Royal. If you've definitely reached the part where you should be getting spawns but still aren't seeing them, you'll want to report to s8.

As for the other Magic Forge pets: those crafts will unlock as the goals move forward, they're not meant to all be open from the start. I think you have to have a level 4 Stone Age House before the Kitty unlocks... if I followed the progress properly. It can be pretty confusing since the side goal asks for some items before you actually reach the point in the main goal that unlocks them.

For example, the Prehistoric Pals SG is asking me to craft Baby Tabby but it's still locked since I'm only on goal 6. If this goes the same as Treasure Hunters then I won't be able to craft that item until I level up the Stone Age House to level 10. The set up is wonky and the layout is poorly thought out, but should be doable if we keep chugging along.

If they do implement this event format again, they really should adjust when we see the goal prompts vs. when the crafts unlock. At the very least they could include a written prompt that clearly tells us the craft will unlock later in the game. The way it's written now implies that the craft should be open to me when it won't open for ages yet.

New Resident
    Yes. I too have tried spawning over 80 cows since this event started & NOT 1 Mad Magical Mother. I think they forgot to trigger this before going away for the long weekend. Also not able to make a Prehistoric kit in the Magic Forge. It?s not an option! Hello Storm8. - something?s wrong! Very disappointing! ����
    The cows started spawning Mad Magical Mother the next day after I reached the appropriate level. Not having any issues at the moment with the event.

Fashion Designer
    Are you sure you don't have another monster on your board? Sounds like either there's one you've forgotten or that you've not reached the level to be able to spawn them. If this is not the case, then you should report it.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast