Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,718 of 1718

Thread: Bakery Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieu258 View Post
    Hello, I'm a bit confused with the 5D goals schedule. Is mine are like everyone else or it's running late this time ? Usually I received notification on 5d goals appeare first on wenesday then the 2nd one appeare on tuesday but when i refused gift yesterday no goal appeare ? I'm confused did I miss one day of receiving gift from my neighbors just to wait for a false expectation ? Please help
    5 day goals show up every Wednesday and the 14 day goals are every other Tuesday.

The next goal should be a 5 day goal tomorrow, Wednesday May 22 at 5:30pm PDT / 8:30pm EDT.

You can find the speculation calendar of future goals HERE as well. Hope this helps

I used to be able to watch ads to! Now that option is gone. Anyone know why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingasever View Post
    I used to be able to watch ads to! Now that option is gone. Anyone know why?
    The gem videos are a promotional offer and is randomly assigned to some players and can be removed without notice.

Hello it's me again but I have a very irritated problem and need answer.
    Is it my problem only or does anyone else have connection problem with the game ? Lately when i click to the game it's always going circling for a long time, processing even though I've checked for my wifi and restart the game. It's getting a little problematic for when I need to visit my friends and drop gift for them as well, always processing. So I have a question, is this my problem and it can be fix or this is game error malfuntion?

HELP. Crates and asking for supplies

Sorry to ask something so basic but....

The crates sitting on my floor to complete. How do I find out what I need for them? I click them and nothing appears.

Also how do you request needs from friends ? I send then when they ask but I don't know how to complete things by asking friends

Ty!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybeachmom View Post
    Sorry to ask something so basic but....

The crates sitting on my floor to complete. How do I find out what I need for them? I click them and nothing appears.

Also how do you request needs from friends ? I send then when they ask but I don't know how to complete things by asking friends

Ty!!
    Hello and welcome to the forum! No worries about asking any question, we're all here to share and help one another

Once you've purchased an appliance, it will appear on your board as the box of parts you described. You'll then need to double tap on the box of parts which will give you a pop up. The pop up will show you what parts and how many are needed to finish building the appliance.

At the bottom of each part shown on the pop up, there will be a two buttons. One labeled "Buy for 2g" which will take 2 gems from your bank and give you 1 of said part. The other button will be labeled "Ask Friends" - this is the one you're after. If you tap that button, your neighbor list will appear where you can then click the box beside a bakery's name and the game will notify them you need the part in question - this is how you request from friends.

Keep in mind, you can receive 20 requested parts per day and 20 gifted parts per day for a total of 40. When building an appliance, to increase the odds of getting specific parts, some players will post on their own wall or neighbors' walls what parts they want to be gifted. This way neighbors will be sending you exactly what parts you currently need as well as sending them to you via the requests you send - you'll be able to get 40 of the exact parts wanted instead of 20 gifts you may not need/want at the moment.

There is a walkthrough of the game for beginners in post #4 of the BS Game Guide HERE that includes step by step images of the process I've explained above that you may find helpful, too.

In my signature (the pink text at the bottom of this post) there are a few links that you may find of interest as well. The Parts List tracks every part in the game and which appliances it's used for and the Recipe Guide lists every appliance in the game, the details like what parts are needed and the recipes you'll have access to. Between those two threads you should be able to have a better idea of what an appliance will require before you have to spend any of your hard earned coins!

Hope this helps get you started and please, don't hesitate to post any other questions you come across as you play

Rhino Keeper
    With all the goals. I have a lot of food. I have my seating that is supposed to be more efficient. Are you keeping all the food? Or throwing it away? I?d hate to waste all of those coins but I have so much food I can?t decorate like I used to. I like playing the goals but I may need a break. Let me know what you all do.