I really love seeing box items listed individually in sales but I also hope they start listing complete sets in the future.

It's a bit of a let down to only get two out of five locked goal items offered. Especially since neither Breakfast Bar nor Pajama Breakfast have been relisted despite Pancake Artist from this same set being listed in the 2023 June 19 sale.

By not listing all locked items, they're basically leaving money on the table. Logically, if a player missed purchasing the appliances, it stands to reason that they also missed the chance to get the decos. If they listed all the items I would've happily grabbed them and I'm sure I'm not the only player who feels this way about missed goal items.

Final note: we've seen most of the Brunch Day Crate items listed in previous sales/goals since its release in 2019. If they wanted to list a box from May they could've gone with the Magic Bouquet from last May which we've not seen in a sale yet.

I hope I don't sound ungrateful or unappreciative, I adore the weekly sales and am happy every Friday when I log in and see a new pop up. My only hope is that a bit of concrit will get the team focusing in the direction that I think most players would like to see in future sales.