Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nugget #4 - Energy

Dumb question but how do store extra energy.? I'm a long time player so I should know...

I think I answered my own question it's collecting from all the energy dropping animals not so much storing it away. The I think I have an energy problem was a very helpful thread

Nightclub Owner
    Updated page 1. But most important here some numbers:

Average 24h net yield for some decoration class items:
    • 22h Droppers: 3,92
    • 24h Droppers: 5,18
    • 7d Droppers: 5,81

I have 6800 collection point for the 22h droppers, hence a fairly solid statistical value!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is not the same direction of thought with the energy getting process, but a way to preserve regular energy output when growing trees.

Plan ahead and use weekday warrior to water saplings. Here is what I do:

-Purchase a lot of trees in advance - I do aspens because we tend to need them for events and I’m on a few storylines that need them, you may find other trees work better for your needs
    -When unlimited energy begins, immediately water saplings
    -Go back about 6 minutes later and water again
    -Then on second round of unlimited energy, do the same thing
    -You now have watered them 4 times
    -Next watering will grow them for chopping

All that is left is 1 more watering to be grown. Then you can grow 1 or 2 at a time for chopping, so it uses less of your 40 energy to plow through an orchard of trees to grow them. Yes, you are still using energy, but it spreads it out and you are only using regular energy to do final watering, then chop what’s needed.

Hope that makes sense lol

Side note: if you aren’t in dire need of them, you can let the final watering sit until next unlimited energy, water immediately, then chop (until inventory maxed for the drop you are needing) and this will eliminate the need for any regular energy to be used

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There is a dedicated discussion thread for tips on how to maximise energy for when a Weekday Warrior is offered. Here's the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ot-energy-tips

It's linked in the HUB thread as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345