Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Sapphire - 2023 Dec. 15 (Permanent)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Here's a heads up for anyone thinking of buying any of the decorations before the steps ask you to buy it: I bought 4 of the wall deco Sapphire Hearts. Then when I got to Step 7 of the goal, it asked for 2 Sapphire Hearts wall deco! The in-game spot listing buy 2 was still blank!! I wrote to customer support and I got my answer today! They said since I bought the Sapphire Heart wall deco before it asked for it in the goal, its too bad!! ??? I assumed it would be OK because you can do that in a regular goal!! Learned a lesson I guess! I'm really disappointed in Storm8 now
    Even in the 14 day goals there's only certain items you can buy beforehand and others you have to wait for the goal to have them count. The way to know for certain if you can purchase the item before the actual goal opens or not is all in the wording. When a goal says "HAVE" item then you can purchase it whenever but when the goal says "BUY" item then you have to actually purchase it when that specific goal is open. Hope this helps your future goaling

Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    Here's a heads up for anyone thinking of buying any of the decorations before the steps ask you to buy it: I bought 4 of the wall deco Sapphire Hearts. Then when I got to Step 7 of the goal, it asked for 2 Sapphire Hearts wall deco! The in-game spot listing buy 2 was still blank!! I wrote to customer support and I got my answer today! They said since I bought the Sapphire Heart wall deco before it asked for it in the goal, its too bad!! ??? I assumed it would be OK because you can do that in a regular goal!! Learned a lesson I guess! I'm really disappointed in Storm8 now
    I never buy anything ahead of time. In the beginning, it was always suggested to wait as most of the goals for deco, tables, chairs etc. said "BUY" , not "HAVE". It was very rare to be able to have items count if purchased ahead or time. I don't recall that happening until recently.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 01-15-24 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think anyone is happy with the random pricing of the Sapphire Oven but sadly, as far as we can tell it was totally random.

Players who have never purchased gems were charged the highest price just as often as players who nut gems weekly.
    Only a few hours left to buy the oven. Does anyone know if we can still receive parts and build later on?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Only a few hours left to buy the oven. Does anyone know if we can still receive parts and build later on?
    It should just be the purchase that's affected by the timer but even that's up for debate at this point since there's been reports that the Ruby Oven remained...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It should just be the purchase that's affected by the timer but even that's up for debate at this point since there's been reports that the Ruby Oven remained...
    Thank you. I have not purchased it even though I had a sale price for 15 gems pop up after originally having a higher price.

I had accepted parts in case I changed my mind but decided it is not worthwhile.

Unhappy

The goal is gone and items are now locked with one of my account that has purchased, but not yet complete building the oven. What a waste!

The goal remain opens for the other account that has completed building the oven within 31 days.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbrownie200 View Post
    The goal is gone and items are now locked with one of my account that has purchased, but not yet complete building the oven. What a waste!

The goal remain opens for the other account that has completed building the oven within 31 days.
    You should post in the bugs forum - that way, other players can add their voice to the issue and the team is more likely to see this quicker and give a response.

Quote Originally Posted by bakerbrownie200 View Post

Same happened to me. I never would have bought the oven if it had said BUILD to unlock instead of BUY to unlock. I added a comment in the bugs and issues thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    Same happened to me. I never would have bought the oven if it had said BUILD to unlock instead of BUY to unlock. I added a comment in the bugs and issues thread.
    Same here. The random price for this oven at first and now this!? Totally unfair to those who spent 35 gems to purchase the 144 parts oven and get nothing back. It was said BUY, not BUILD anyway. I posted a new thread in the bug forum too. Let?s see what?s happen next.

Nightclub Owner
    Re: the Sapphire Oven being removed - This has been reported in the Bugs Forum HERE - please see that thread for further details/continued discussion on the issue.

I've also added a note and links in the first post that I'll update when the team issues a response/fix.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast