Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Choirmaster?
    Lol, yeah, it was. But I thought it was a bit sexist, in this day and age��.
    I much prefer the idea of a choirmistress ;-)
    Last edited by roksta72; 08-11-23 at 11:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The square ancient ore needed to craft Violet will start dropping after Ancient Mine is level 9.

Fashion Designer
    Here is the information on Biru. Glad he will drop Fireburnt Flowers.

He is 4 hours or 16 gems to speed up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3875.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	70333. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3876.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	70334

I am not close to having the axes needed to craft Violet, so I probably will not get her until after my Mine is Level 10. That is months away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    The square ancient ore needed to craft Violet will start dropping after Ancient Mine is level 9.
    My Ancient Mine is only level 8 and I have four of the five Deep Mine Ore already so it drops before level 9. It is a rare drop for sure.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post

I've gotten the axe and ore drop at ancient mine Level 7.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Here is the information on Biru. Glad he will drop Fireburnt Flowers.

He is 4 hours or 16 gems to speed up.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3875.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	70333. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3876.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	70334

I am not close to having the axes needed to craft Violet, so I probably will not get her until after my Mine is Level 10. That is months away.
    I think a lot of it depends on if your account happens to be "lucky" for this storyline, or not. One of my accounts is crafting Violet and has the other 2 creatures already, and is ancient mine Level 7. Another has none of these extra creatures (and is also ancient mine Level 7), and has seriously depleted coin from trying to chop the Lava Formations attempting to even craft the other 2. The other 2 ancient mine level 7 accounts have the first 2 creatures, still need Violet drops.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    One of my accounts is crafting Violet and has the other 2 creatures already, and is ancient mine Level 7. Another has none of these extra creatures (and is also ancient mine Level 7), and has seriously depleted coin from trying to chop the Lava Formations attempting to even craft the other 2. The other 2 ancient mine level 7 accounts have the first 2 creatures, still need Violet drops.
    When she is done crafting, can you share the information for Violet? I would love to know what she drops.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have asked for some inventory info am still waiting. It looks like the Gem equivalents have the same drops for each crafted marmaling.

The drops from the ancient mine are not level dependent. I've been tracking drops at each collection and updating various entries so keep checking post 3.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SpiritWind! I should have guessed Violet drops axes since some are needed to invite her to the realm.
    After I get 9 axes I will probably craft her instead of waiting to see what is needed for all 17 goals. Violet can likely help me get more axes faster than waiting for the mine.

Host(ess)
    I?m soon to complete Goal 13. Have the mine belts and have beaten the 299 Colossus twice ( the 2nd time when I forgot to park a monster when I collected) and have avoided that mistake for the last ten days or so !
    Now the Ancient Mine is upgraded to Level 10 and have to ?search? it, for completion ?. my worry is that I might need to spawn the monster to properly complete the search and entrap the beast. Can anyone provide info ? Search with a monster on board, or search and spawn the colossus, (yet again). I know the answer I want to hear!

Host(ess)
    Goal 14 info
    1. Obtain the prison
    2.Forge 2 mithril chains (magic forge)
    3. Forge silver chains (magic forge) 6
    4. Forge elvenite chains (magic forge)
    5. Fortify the Prison Lv. 2

PS Took screenshots but couldn?t see how to include them?. Sorry, am I bad ?

Also, completed goal (search the mine lv 10) with parked monster, previous defeat of Ancient Colossus satisfied condition to progress