Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 8/10 update - Ivy's Magic Nursery - Skunkupea, Fangpup (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thank you.
    That's what I thought. If you have an on-going MM goblin storyline and you decide to craft a new goblin in the portal, the storyline associated to him will not start
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Well, now I’ve crafted all characters available from the portal, a pond and numerous gates and fences from the shoppe, and now have 200 seekers coins, 999 of each crystal type and have no more o do with the MM event. Hoping it’s not too long before there are more items I can craft with stories to keep me busy for a few wks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thank you.
    That's what I thought. If you have an on-going MM goblin storyline and you decide to craft a new goblin in the portal, the storyline associated to him will not start
    OoT: Not sure you need a MM to have the storyline, it did start directly once I placed the goblin, even outside the MM event.

I could craft 2 baby goblins from the weekend MM event. I lost tons of milk as I was overflowing before I gather the other materials. So have 4 goblin babies will be a easy if you do the MM events! The scorpion will be a bit less energy intensive as the hydra, both are more or less dependent on how much energy you want to spend. The Toadlette will just be time consuming but not hard to get.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thank you.
    I only got storylines for Gertie (first of the traveler type goblin to craft), Bartolo (first of the wanderer goblin) and Karan (first seeker), not for all 6. Never completed the goals as I am full on golden items and would rather keep my inventory maxed on the items the storyline goals required, so you can have storylines concurrently opened, see attached.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4572.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	70038

Which buildings are you tapping?

Very rare drop, so it will take a long time to gather enough milk. I have 3 buildings (one of each) so it might take weeks!
    Which 3 buildings are you talking about? I think I only have 2 and so far nothing is spawning. I have 1 farmhouse and 1 cottage, am I missing one?

Thanks for the help

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    Which 3 buildings are you talking about? I think I only have 2 and so far nothing is spawning. I have 1 farmhouse and 1 cottage, am I missing one?

Thanks for the help
    There's also the Toadstool Spire which drops the Milk.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There's also the Toadstool Spire which drops the Milk.
    and the Toadstool Watchtower! So there actually 4 type. I have 3 of them. Still after 10 days colleting from them I only have 17 milk.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    and the Toadstool Watchtower! So there actually 4 type. I have 3 of them. Still after 10 days colleting from them I only have 17 milk.
    Ah! I always forget those mainly because I don't have any, lol. If/when we ever see a change in building caps maybe I'll be able to get one, until then I've got two each of the Cottages, Spires and Farmhouses. Collecting from them for the past week has gotten me 9 whole milk. This is a looooong time goal if ever I saw one

Thank you!

Thank you, I was going nuts looking at my chaotic kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Swamp Snakes aren?t dropping milk for me anymore. I?ve got 25 milks & have beat another 50 SS & zero milk dropped. Used to drop milk from SS every second or third time.