Thread: GOAL: Showing Percentage vs Actual Number of Completed Items

Angry GOAL: Showing Percentage vs Actual Number of Completed Items

Has anyone had the issue when doing goals that the system shows a percentage amount vs the actual amount cooked?

NOTE: I have submitted a report on this but curious if anyone else has experienced this.

I have this issue (see attached photo) with "Delicious Dives part 3". A percentage shown is problematic when I'm almost done with the specific goal item, because I am not sure how many more are needed to finish that item.

I could spend more time cooking other items vs extra of one I could be finished with but not know because of only a percentage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230523-062656_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	69334

New Resident
    I came here to find out why it shows percentage as well. I like to cook just what I need and having my goals measured by percentages doesn’t make sense.

Nightclub Owner
    To add more info for the team: the iOS goals are showing the normal numbers so it seems to be an Android issue.

As a side note: at least on the bright side at least the requirements that are 100 don't require any math to figure out.

New Resident
    I’m playing on my iPad..I understand that 75% means 75/100 goals but why change something if you don’t have to?

Nightclub Owner
    Super interesting that it's just some iOS devices then. Hmmm... it's a weird one!

New Resident
    Maybe because my iPad is old?����*♀️

New Resident
    It's happened to me on Android.
    Who can enjoy too many servings and this new system?

Farm Supplier
    Happening to me on android phone and tablet. Both Samsung and less than 2 years old

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restaurant Story_2023-05-25-16-44-01.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	69360
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation