Thread: Castle Story 5/9: Dangerous Gardening | goals and inventory info on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. When exactly does Pilu become an adult.... after I?ve upgraded the garden to level 10? I?m currently level 9 and Pilu is green with a sixteen minute timer.
    He becomes an adult with a 16 minute timer in goal 9. The goals on page 1 have more info which might be of assistance to you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    He becomes an adult with a 16 minute timer in goal 9. The goals on page 1 have more info which might be of assistance to you.
    Thank you SW. I’ve read page one and I’ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I’ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I’m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it’s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW. I?ve read page one and I?ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I?ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I?m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it?s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    You have an adult Pilu (you tap on him & it says Adult, not Teenage) and Garden upgraded to level 9 (the last step of a Goal 9)and keep collecting from Pilu, but no seedling? And you have checked your Magic Forge and no seedling shows up to craft the metallic flower?
    Some people need 10 or so collections from a Pilu after upgrading garden to level 9 to get the seedling. I took 4-6.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-19 at 10:39 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You have an adult Pilu (you tap on him & it says Adult, not Teenage) and Garden upgraded to level 9 (the last step of a Goal 9)and keep collecting from Pilu, but no seedling? And you have checked your Magic Forge and no seedling shows up to craft the metallic flower?
    Some people need 10 or so collections from a Pilu after upgrading garden to level 9 to get the seedling. I took 4-6.
    I have had no luck yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you SW. I’ve read page one and I’ve been following the thread but still feel confused somewhat. The timer is down to 22 hours for me and I’ve yet to get a seedling from Pilu. I feel like I’m missing something or somethings wrong. This is a lot of work to put in for one of the steps in the goal to not drop what it’s meant to drop so I can move forward. The seedling should be an automatic drop on the first collection from an adult Pilu. I guess nothing I can do except keep collecting from Pilu.
    Have you completed this step?

Goal 9:
    * Prepare green grub for Pilu 0/1 | Workshop, 2 hours - 6 photosynthesis potion, 4 morning dew
    * Raise Pilu into a Teenaged Mantiwort | Will auto complete if you've already raised him; if not, feed till he gets bigger after 5 or so feedings from a baby to a teenager
    * Feed Pilu | put Pilu into storage to feed him | Magic Forge, 15 minutes - 1 petal porridge (from earlier goal), 1 green grub, 1 teenaged Pilu (in storage!)
    * Upgrade the Rafflesia Garden to Level 9
    Rewards: 100 coin, 5 xp, +100 crowns

Rhino Keeper
    Pilu's is driving me crazy. I've collected from him more than 15 times and no drop. Maybe the luck of the forum will help me but is anyone having such difficulty?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Pilu needs to be an adult to drop flowering seeds.
    Teenage Pilu only gives blue stars, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Teenager? You need to feed him in the forge to grow him up to an adult. Only then he will drop the flower. And your garden needs to be lvl 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Have you completed this step?

Goal 9:
    * Prepare green grub for Pilu 0/1 | Workshop, 2 hours - 6 photosynthesis potion, 4 morning dew
    * Raise Pilu into a Teenaged Mantiwort | Will auto complete if you've already raised him; if not, feed till he gets bigger after 5 or so feedings from a baby to a teenager
    * Feed Pilu | put Pilu into storage to feed him | Magic Forge, 15 minutes - 1 petal porridge (from earlier goal), 1 green grub, 1 teenaged Pilu (in storage!)
    * Upgrade the Rafflesia Garden to Level 9
    Rewards: 100 coin, 5 xp, +100 crowns
    Thank you all for the replies and advice. Of course you were all right.... I hadn?t upgraded to level 9 but I was convinced I had!! I had visitors over from the UK over the weekend into Tuesday and I wasn?t playing like normal and I was so tired and trying to keep up with the goal that I had myself totally confused. Anyway I played as much as I could today to catch up and bought some offers to make up the difference where I fell short. I?d got so close that I couldn?t let it go so I decided I was going to treat myself. I really wanted to finish and have this item. I?d rather have completed if for free of course but it was my mistake, I really miss calculated so spending the money was worth it to me this time. I think I would have finished with plenty of time to spare if I didn?t have visitors staying over but real life and friends come first so I missed regular play for about four days. Gardenia and Pilu etc are all safe and sound in my Queendom but I?m glad it?s over. Again thanks for the replies and help, I appreciate it. Sorry to those who didn?t get to finish, it gets frustrating I know. Congrats to those who got there and did it with out the offers too.... lol. I?ll try to do better next time!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)