Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    I finished the mermaid mayhem goals but the final pink anquather goal never popped up. How do I get my pink anquather?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I finished the mermaid mayhem goals but the final pink anquather goal never popped up. How do I get my pink anquather?
    What level is your castle? Perhaps there's another missing link/trigger? MM goals came out with the next part, Of Land and Sea so that could influence triggering the pink Aquanther. Did you get the blue one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What level is your castle? Perhaps there's another missing link/trigger? MM goals came out with the next part, Of Land and Sea so that could influence triggering the pink Aquanther. Did you get the blue one?
    I just made the blue one.

I am about to make the mirror. So the castle is at level 8.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just made the blue one.

I am about to make the mirror. So the castle is at level 8.
    If you're up to the mirror then I'm not sure you've not completed all components of mermaid mayhem. You should still have the black pearl to go. You're still in part 3 goals and you have to finish part 4.

"Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed".