Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Four days to go and I need 4 more toy clubs in kingdom #1, only 2 more in kingdom #2, so fingers crossed, it looks like I'll get the haunted house to level 6. When that happens I'll probably get the alicorn as well (I may even get it without leveling up to 6). I've never gotten this far this soon in an event. I just have to tickle a few chickens to get 2 more brooms and get the toy clubs of course.

I have a trick or treat walker in both my kingdoms and not expecting any more, but for me the event was, though tedious, succcessful. I would have liked one spooky tree in both my kingdoms instead of 2 in my second, but that's the randomness of the drops...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one that didn't get the trick-or-trio goal? I have opened so many chest and not a one. I want the ghost so bad. Do we know what triggers the goal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Am I the only one that didn't get the trick-or-trio goal? I have opened so many chest and not a one. I want the ghost so bad. Do we know what triggers the goal?
    I gave in and bought three more chest and one finally got me a trick or treater and goal popped up. Really sucks items are so random

Farm Supplier
    I have opened chests every day and absolutely nothing this event and nothing on previous events either

Nightclub Owner
    The goal is triggered if/when a chest drops one of the Trick or Treat walkers. Once you get any of the trio as a drop, the goal pops up and at the same time the other two walkers are unlocked in the Town Square for gem purchase.

I'm not 100% sure why they even have a goal for these walkers. It doesn't award or unlock anything and it doesn't even really act like a goal, it seems more like a check list to me. I was more confused by it than anything to be honest.

Fashion Designer
    Friend has 760 pumpkins and not a single trick or treater. Have y'all done the Adventure? just wondering if it might quietly "unlock," I have no idea.

There seems to be something wrong with the "The Voodoo That You Do" daily goal. I'm usually able to receive enough voodoo dolls to win all three chests but in the last few days, the number I receive stop one or two short of the seven required for the third chest. It got worse today, staying at one short of the five we need for the second chest.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Friend has 760 pumpkins and not a single trick or treater. Have y'all done the Adventure? just wondering if it might quietly "unlock," I have no idea.
    I can't remember if the Trick-or-Trio goal unlocked after I completed the first Trick-or treat adventure, but I did not even notice the goal until the Fangbeast Trick-or-Treater popped out of one of the chests I opened; this definitely happened AFTER my first Trick-or-treat adventure run, however.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hey guys, game version is 2.2.0.2, Android platform - is this the latest version and has anyone had issues with lantern counts on android??? If anyone can shed light on why the count would say zero can you pop over to my visitor wall and help out a player seeking assistance. Given Support are still a day away from being back on board, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    https://forums.storm8.com/converse.p...98041&u2=84054

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There seems to be something wrong with the "The Voodoo That You Do" daily goal. I'm usually able to receive enough voodoo dolls to win all three chests but in the last few days, the number I receive stop one or two short of the seven required for the third chest. It got worse today, staying at one short of the five we need for the second chest.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I've had 2 days where it's only given me 2 chests but I figured it was a heavy load on the system.