• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

iPad, level 50, game version 2.1 (I refuse to install the buggy update)

Goal 6
    Make 2 blocks
    Make 2 beams
    Build two towers (2 blocks/2 beams each)

I believe only 5 trees can be owned at a time.

Just as other items with caps, the limit of 5 means we can have 5 trees at a time, either in storage, on the board or in combination. As soon one or more are chopped, the ability to purchase them is restored. But we can only own 5 trees at a time.

*towers are 1x1, have 4 hour timers, and dropped 300 coins each with no black banner. Tower max is currently two since the craft disappeared after crafting the 2nd one.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-30-18 at 07:00 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Goal 6
    Make 2 blocks
    Make 2 beams
    Build two towers (2 blocks/2beams each)

Trees are capped at 5, meaning I can have 5 trees at a time either in storage, on the board or in combination. As soon as I chop one or more, the ability to purchase them is restored. But I can only own 5 trees at a time.

*towers have 4 hours timers and dropped 300 coins each with no black banner. Tower max is currently two since the craft disappeared after crafting the 2nd one.
    Thank you for all the useful info!!
    Just placed my first tower.

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    C'mon S8 why do we have to try to figure out what causes your bug each time.

This is the moment where you write on the forum - or even better: on a game pop-up - "we have identified a bug causing goal 6 not to be the same for all. We are looking into it, and you will receive an update in max 4 hours". If you have not solved it in 4 hours, you write this in a new update and so on, with an estimate when you expect it to be solved. Once you have solved the bug, you clearly explain how it will effect players. It's not that difficult, very human in fact: Communication creates understanding, understanding creates forgiveness. Good for game economy
    This!!!

S8 does in-game popups all the time so how hard can it be?!? Take note of the underlined, S8. Happy gamers spend money.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    So again what value was gained by buying the Zombie on a Wooden Horse again?.. more gems being vaporized by S8 brilliance. Woodland Nectar at 50% like everyone else. People reporting multiple drops from one click for parts for beams and blocks. Can someone explain why I wasted Gems only to realize I just bought another walker in reality

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This!!!

S8 does in-game popups all the time so how hard can it be?!? Take note of the underlined, S8. Happy gamers spend money.
    I just finished browsing through the forums in general... S8 also had a Going Gnome event for ... I think it was Farm Story 2 ... I think they are now naming their events the same thing across their multiple formats which is causing confusion among the programmers which is resulting in things like "wood" coming from Mines and continued inconsistencies among individual goals.

BUt what do I know. I'm the one abusing myself with a game instead of relaxing with a game.

FUn
    MOo

Beefus
    (Now with new Mothraki Profile Picture!)
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    So again what value was gained by buying the Zombie on a Wooden Horse again?.. more gems being vaporized by S8 brilliance. Woodland Nectar at 50% like everyone else. People reporting multiple drops from one click for parts for beams and blocks. Can someone explain why I wasted Gems only to realize I just bought another walker in reality
    I did not purchase the walker, but other players have posted that he has to be on the board to help with drops. He does not automatically go to the board at purchase, they had to go to town square and tap on him to place him on the board. Hope this helps.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Goal 6
    Make 2 blocks
    Make 2 beams
    Build two towers (2 blocks/2beams each)

I believe only 5 trees can be owned at a time.

Just as other items with caps, the limit of 5 means we can have 5 trees at a time, either in storage, on the board or in combination. As soon one or more are chopped, the ability to purchase them is restored. But we can only own 5 trees at a time.

*towers have 4 hour timers and dropped 300 coins each with no black banner. Tower max is currently two since the craft disappeared after crafting the 2nd one.
    I have the same version and level 50, but my tower costs 3 each.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Just weighing in for anyone doing the statistics: 2 beams, 2 blocks for each tower on an iPad and level 50.

Visiting the mine triggered? The goal, but I got no bear to fight.

But the boars are out in full force ? anything I touch seems to trigger one.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    I’m not spending gems on a walker, but if you are at 50% consistently, congrats, this is your boost. I’m at 33%.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

- v 2.1
    - iOS
    - L50
    - towers cost 3 each
    - tree cap 5
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 03-30-18 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Tree cap
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.