Page 170 of 398 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3975

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    I was just assuming (never assume) that it had something to do with Blythewood quest. I went back and I was surprised to see that that upgrade was in the Boaring Problem. Thanks for all your help on these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I was just assuming (never assume) that it had something to do with Blythewood quest. I went back and I was surprised to see that that upgrade was in the Boaring Problem. Thanks for all your help on these questions.
    You're welcome. I also thought it was the Blythwood quest but couldn't find anything in any of the 3 parts when scanning through them.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Has anyone else had issues with obtaining dark wyrven milk? It's been slow going for awhile but the past week I haven't recieved any even though I click on him 2 a day! It can't be that rare of a drop that out of 16 times not one milk appears! I only need one more to make my baby.

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know what?s happened but for about the last two or three days I?ve had no monsters on my Castle game. I?ve tried reinstalling but it?s still the same. I?ve had a really good look and I?ve not got one hiding anywhere. Please can you offer any advice? Thanks CleoHotel

New Resident
    How do iget the feather i need to expand please help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    I don?t know what?s happened but for about the last two or three days I?ve had no monsters on my Castle game. I?ve tried reinstalling but it?s still the same. I?ve had a really good look and I?ve not got one hiding anywhere. Please can you offer any advice? Thanks CleoHotel
    You have a monster in the very bottom right of your kingdom. Sometimes it helps to check the music.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Farm Supplier
    Oops! thanks so much. Sorry I made that mistake. I never have the sound in as it drives me potty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    Oops! thanks so much. Sorry I made that mistake. I never have the sound in as it drives me potty.
    No worries, sometimes they are hard to find. I only turn the music on when I am looking for a monster in my kingdom, or yours.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipsssssss View Post
    Has anyone else had issues with obtaining dark wyrven milk? It's been slow going for awhile but the past week I haven't recieved any even though I click on him 2 a day! It can't be that rare of a drop that out of 16 times not one milk appears! I only need one more to make my baby.
    It's definitely still dropping. you might have just hit a dry spell. I think your game knows it only needs 1 more! It will drop for you though for sure! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Suenscot View Post
    How do iget the feather i need to expand please help
    All the info you need about the Elven Outpost can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Outpost-Runes

There is also a whole thread dedicated to just the info about the Elven Outpost in the HUB sub-forum (at the top of screen)

if you visit a nbr and collect hearts, what happen if you tap the Elven Outpost or Barons Gametent?
    what is +20% for a trade or deco?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals