Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys, it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    If, eventually, the requirement is 60 keys like a map expansion, it will take 2 months to expand. Please tell me this isn't the case!
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-15-17 at 01:52 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys,it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    So funny as there are 85 expansions so it will be truly interesting towards the end, maybe just maybe a Marble Key Dragon will appear in the market for a gazillon Gold! Bring back the maps!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    maybe just maybe a Marble Key Dragon will appear in the market for a gazillon Gold! Bring back the maps!!
    Oh my GOD. I hope it will happen
    Oh my GOLDS If devs want do that

The Honorable Panda
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys, it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    If, eventually, the requirement is 60 keys like a map expansion, it will take 2 months to expand. Please tell me this isn't the case!
    I do like the fact that you do not have to spend coins and time clearing out foliage. That is one plus.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Mm
    Last edited by WindShepherd; 12-15-17 at 03:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do like the fact that you do not have to spend coins and time clearing out foliage. That is one plus.
    I actually checked out the 2nd row for for clearing, 2 of them had 10 keys and the other had 15 keys, so to clear those 3 spaces takes over a month! No, I would rather have the maps as they will still be rewards for events and why have we bought resource dragons that produced maps which will be useless for the unforseeable future!

What have we to spend coins on now, nothing of interest is available for coins and when you have a few billion in your back pocket as most of the high level players will have.

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad that other players have realised what a ridiculous situation this is. It just isn't worth having.